First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

You mean those SIXTY courts that did so?'
Courts didn't say that. Courts refused to consider the evidence. The PRESS is the branch of government that declared Biden the winner --the same press that were the cheerleaders for the two years of the obviously, OBVIOUSLY, bogus Russiagate nonsense. The press has proven itself hostile to the American republic. They are traitors. And it has to be said: Jews control the media. There is no disputing that. Putting two and two together leaves only one conclusion. A segment of the Jewish population is our enemy.

Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.
The charts show a flood of votes for Biden in the middle of the night.

Case closed.
Could you address the election of January 5th, special senate election.
Republicans had the opportunity to get within 6 feet of every facet of the election process, from the verifying of signatures, to the tabulation of the ballots, to the checking of ID's at the polls.

This was probably the closest watched election in history, and without a hint of fraud. The democrats win in a landslide.

A landslide? What election did you watch? It was 50.2 to 49.8. That's not a landslide. That's BARELY winning. Even auto-recount territory.
Biden won by 8 million votes and 70 electors.

Trump called an election that he LOST the popular vote with that same number of electors a landslide.

Was he lying?

What the fuck does "face impeachment" mean? Only three presidents have been impeached.
That includes Nixon, dolt
ahhhhh ... but donny will be the FIRST prez to be impeached TWICE,

so there is that. :heehee:
There's that
Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

A claim so stupid it defies logic. One election has no bearing on any other
Look it up, dope. How many votes did Obama get overall? How many did Biden get overall? How many counties did Obama win? How many counties did Biden win?

How bad did Biden kick Trump's ass?
Anyone who states publicly that Biden legitimately won this election is either a dupe or a traitor. Period.

I've heard that. Of course I heard it from crazy right wingers who will believe any conspiracy theory that comes along.

What the fuck does "face impeachment" mean? Only three presidents have been impeached.

There's that
Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

Look it up, dope. How many votes did Obama get overall? How many did Biden get overall? How many counties did Obama win? How many counties did Biden win?

Anyone who states publicly that Biden legitimately won this election is either a dupe or a traitor. Period.

I've heard that. Of course I heard it from crazy right wingers who will believe any conspiracy theory that comes along.
Generalize much - dumbass?

There's that

Generalize much - dumbass?

Not a generalization, even though it wouldn't be too far off. If you still think Trump had the election stolen from him at this point, you are seriously into conspiracy theory territory or certifiably insane. Either way, you would be a Trump supporter.

You mean those SIXTY courts that did so?'
Courts didn't say that. Courts refused to consider the evidence. The PRESS is the branch of government that declared Biden the winner --the same press that were the cheerleaders for the two years of the obviously, OBVIOUSLY, bogus Russiagate nonsense. The press has proven itself hostile to the American republic. They are traitors. And it has to be said: Jews control the media. There is no disputing that. Putting two and two together leaves only one conclusion. A segment of the Jewish population is our enemy.

Trump's attorneys refused to even argue fraud in court. When asked, again and again, they insisted that fraud was not part of their argument.

And when they got their chance to put all the evidence on display, to call all their witneses......they dismissed their own case and left, their bluff called.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their own case........just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath. They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

You've been played.

Because the patriots were unarmed. Won't happen again I can assure you.

Unarmed you say?

What did they use to smash through that bullet proof glass?

Those were WEAPONS my friend

She was no patriot. She was exactly the opposite. She was a domestic terrorist trying to attack the members of our government
ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.
and here is you claiming that a) a skateboard is a weapon and b) a weapon is not necessary to claim self defense.

"He brandished his skateboard. However, the law on self defense doesn't require your attacker to brandish a weapon. It only requires that you have a reasonable fear that you will be killed or injured".

but of course this was not a trumptard breaking, entering, vandalizing, and threatening inside a federal building.
Ashli Babbit was not killed in self defense, scumbag. The cop who killed her was at least 30 feet away from her. He aimed his pistol at her and fired.

Breaking and entering is not a justification for a police officer to blow someone away in cold blood.
you always have some more idiocy up your gargantuan ass. keep it there, jabba.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!

Trump didn't lose the House in this election.
still during season 1- lying fool apprentice. he's now FIRED.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

First election in US history where tens of millions of unrequested ballots facilitated a stolen election.

What you seem to forget is that "ballots" are not what count. VOTES are.

But yes, all kinds of firsts on this one. First POTUS election to run around alleging "FRAUD! FRAUD! AWK" while completely unable to provide any evidence whatsoever thereof, thus committing a fraud ABOUT "fraud"...

First POTUS election where the loser was such a meltdown crybaby that he sent his goons to go stage a coup d'état ................... while he watches on TV of course, from a safe distance.
Liar, evidence was available but the courts refused to hear it.
A fact these lying paid shills play dodgeball on. :abgg2q.jpg:

That's not "fact". That's fantasy farting into the wind from a yahoo who's too stupid to follow the news where he would have figured out that when Combat Rooty goes into court the first thing he does is clarify that the case they're bringing is NOT a fraud case. That's because they have no such evidence. Of course OUTSIDE the court they'll CLAIM to have evidence for the unwashed Gullibles like yourselves who gulp it down like candy while it never occurs to y'all that they're lying to your face because they know they can get away with it since you won't challenge them. This bullshit tactic goes back to Joe McCarthy and his "I have in my hand a list of" bullshit, which of course he never produced.

And y'all fell for it AGAIN. Unreal.

This is the same orange fuckbag who told you the Bronx is in Germany, that thousands and thousands of people danced on rooftops, that he got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan (his own VP got more), that sounds cause cancer, that "would" means "wouldn't", that he didn't know David Dookey, that he never went bankrupt, etc etc etc. And y'all learned NOTHING out of that. ZERO.

That's why Rump plays y'all for idiots --- because that's what you are. When he says he could shoot someobdo on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes or "how stupid are the people of Iowa" TO the people of Iowa, he's describing what a spineless, obsequious cult of drones he has. And he's right about that, and you guys just continue to zombie on going "yes Master may we have another lie". Even the other day he promised he would march with the Thug Riot, then got in his hermetically-sealed limo and drove literally the other direction to the safety of the White House where he watched them on TV.

He played them the same way he plays you. Y'all are his useful idiots. And the next time, he'll just do it again, forever, as long as you cultists don't GET it.

103628012-golden-king-surrounded-by-black-pawns-chess-trap-concept-3d-rendered-illustration-.jpg

Last edited:
Also will be first since Andrew Johnson (1869) to not attend the inauguration of his successor. Hoover did, wasn't at all happy about it but he at least didn't run around claiming "FRAUD! FRAUD! AWK"
If you sniveling traitors really believed your own screeching you would have no problem
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.
It was never tried in a court of law, not the least reason for which there are very few courts of actual law left in this country. The left has turned much of the judiciary into their henchmen. Bad shit coming. The Bolsheviks are winning.

"Traitors"?

Explain.

And oh yes, cue crickets.

Seasin 1?

Anyway...he's the first GOP since 1932...But Obama is the last one to lose both the Senate and House
in the same "Season???" (I need to eat more ribs and chicken so that I can be more of an intellectual.

Also will be first since Andrew Johnson (1869) to not attend the inauguration of his successor. Hoover did, wasn't at all happy about it but he at least didn't run around claiming "FRAUD! FRAUD! AWK"
If you sniveling traitors really believed your own screeching you would have no problem
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.
It was never tried in a court of law, not the least reason for which there are very few courts of actual law left in this country. The left has turned much of the judiciary into their henchmen. Bad shit coming. The Bolsheviks are winning.

Do you think our entire judicial system is corrupt?

Seasin 1?

Anyway...he's the first GOP since 1932...But Obama is the last one to lose both the Senate and House
in the same "Season???" (I need to eat more ribs and chicken so that I can be more of an intellectual.
yeah, second season was cancelled, didn't you hear?

Seasin 1?

yeah, second season was cancelled, didn't you hear?

Low ratings I hear.

Forum List

Back