First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?
Untraceable mail-in ballots.

Are they invisible too? Am I just supposed to believe they exist because the voices in your head said they do?
Yes they are invisible...to track and trace. That's why Democrats wanted them so badly. Stuff the 24 hour unmonitored drop boxes.

And are these magically invisible ballots distributed by invisible people, or are they printed up on a big invisible printing press, and just appear in voter's hands?

and here is you claiming that a) a skateboard is a weapon and b) a weapon is not necessary to claim self defense.

"He brandished his skateboard. However, the law on self defense doesn't require your attacker to brandish a weapon. It only requires that you have a reasonable fear that you will be killed or injured".
Isn't it amazing how they produce and abandon arguments as if they are made of ether?

and here is you claiming that a) a skateboard is a weapon and b) a weapon is not necessary to claim self defense.

"He brandished his skateboard. However, the law on self defense doesn't require your attacker to brandish a weapon. It only requires that you have a reasonable fear that you will be killed or injured".
Isn't it amazing how they produce and abandon arguments as if they are made of ether?
morally and intellectually bankrupt.

and obese. if britard could leave his couch and made it to dc, there would now be 5 trumptards dead. and the guy who tazed his balls would look like a genius compared to britards fate.

His reelection was STOLEN nt lost. That is a proven fact, the reason why half the nation (at least) is rejecting Biden as a legal POTUS.
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.

In fact it was not able to be proven SIXTY FUCKING TIMES in court

That's a pretty definitive rebuke

Can't prove something cumquat when every judge DENIED THEM the opportunity.

Now you know why a half million people marched on Washington the other day.

You're only seeing the beginning, shitski, you cannot silence and lock up millions of people.

The truth will out.

Are you claiming all those judges are corrupt?

ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.
You're the moron.

It depicts a white teenager, Joseph Rakes, assaulting a black man—lawyer and civil rights activist Ted Landsmarkwith a flagpole bearing the American flag (also known as Old Glory).

1610241516150.png

Rakes was swinging the flag, but only trying to hit him, not attempting to spear him as it appears in the photo, and he narrowly missed.

Rakes was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon and sentenced to two years' imprisonment and two years' probation.

Last edited:
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.
I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?
Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.

Yes, I'm sure that will be the first thing they address. We know they would never just spout shit that Trump and Hannity told them to think.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Are they invisible too? Am I just supposed to believe they exist because the voices in your head said they do?
Yes they are invisible...to track and trace. That's why Democrats wanted them so badly. Stuff the 24 hour unmonitored drop boxes.

And are these magically invisible ballots distributed by invisible people, or are they printed up on a big invisible printing press, and just appear in voter's hands?
Mass mailings like the junk mail you get from fast food restaurants. I suppose Democrats want Dominos to deliver a ballot with every pizza in 2022. There are striker voting standards in Third World countries than some states have here in USA. Why did my cousin go to vote in Arizona and was told she already voted by mail-in? Why did a colleague at work get an email from Michigan Secretary of States Office thanking her for her mail in vote? She hasn't lived or voted in Michigan in 26 years. That's why Democrats wanted easily counterfited mail-in ballots. Joe Biden campaigned and won from his fucking basement and a drive-in theatre. Why? As he said in a video Freudian slip:"We have put together the greatest election fraud in history!"

Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.

Yes, I'm sure that will be the first thing they address. We know they would never just spout shit that Trump and Hannity told them to think.
You mean like Don Lemon tells you what to think?

Oh and it didn't actually happen this time. How did we lose the House when we didn't have it to begin with??? We GAINED seats. Can't lose a majority you didn't have to begin with.

The Republicans controlled the House after the 2016 election. And the Senate. And the Presidency.

Now they control none of those.

Thanks to Trump.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Trump was cheated. The social network purge is to the stop the talk about it and continuing efforts by private citizens out to prove it.

Mass mailings like the junk mail you get from fast food restaurants. I suppose Democrats want Dominos to deliver a ballot with every pizza in 2022. There are striker voting standards in Third World countries than some states have here in USA. Why did my cousin go to vote in Arizona and was told she already voted by mail-in? Why did a colleague at work get an email from Michigan Secretary of States Office thanking her for her mail in vote? She hasn't lived or voted in Michigan in 26 years. That's why Democrats wanted easily counterfited mail-in ballots. Joe Biden campaigned and won from his fucking basement and a drive-in theatre. Why? As he said in a video Freudian slip:"We have put together the greatest election fraud in history!"

Oh? So you think massive amounts of fake ballots were cast to steal the election? How do you explain that in the recounts, they didn't find all those ballots that were not connected to anyone on the voter rolls, or were multiple duplicates of those on the voter rolls?

Comeon Man. You can do better than that.

I presume on January 5th, that republicans were within 6 feet (by court order) of every facet of the election process, and they didn't see any irregularities.

And the result of that statewide federal election was an even bigger democratic victory margin.

Did you vote in person?

I presume on January 5th, that republicans were within 6 feet (by court order) of every facet of the election process, and they didn't see any irregularities.

And the result of that statewide federal election was an even bigger democratic victory margin.
Sure they were. Which party got the overwhelming majority of "mail-in" ballots?

Oh and it didn't actually happen this time. How did we lose the House when we didn't have it to begin with??? We GAINED seats. Can't lose a majority you didn't have to begin with.
The Republicans controlled the House after the 2016 election. And the Senate. And the Presidency.

Now they control none of those.

Thanks to Trump.
December 31st 2018, the republicans controlled the house, the senate and the presidency.
January 20th 2020, the republicans will have lost control of all of those.

And in a span of 2 years 20 days while Trump was in the white house.

Did you vote in person?

Yes. Yes I did. I voted early, but it was in person.

Forum List

Back