First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

Communists have created a fraud machine so efficient that a republican may never again be elected to anything.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. The reality is that your party threw away integrity, and just plain suck. The country finally had enough of your shit,
The Republicans threw away integrity?
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!
Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

biden had the indies that sat home AND (R)s that saw donny for what he was.
Lie.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

You idiot, this was the largest voter turn out in history.
It was the largest swindle in history. You must believe people are dumber than they are. Even 30% of Democrats believe the election was a swindle.

Weird huh...more irregularities.
First President to fight all of academia, lame stream media, social media, tech giants, grand scale mail in voting, a Democrat concocted booger movement, 20-40 million from Mexico, a Chinese formulated Democrat Virus.
Holy fucking shit...who would have thought.
Best damn post on this thread. :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She had more courage than you will ever have.
I'll grant that. It did take courage to try to jump through that window and begin an attack on Congress.

It wasn't real smart considering she knew there were guns pointed at her . Of course there was a huge amount of hubris and a stupid sense of privilege. She HAD to be thinking "those guys won't shoot me...I'm white and I'm right".

Sadly for her...she was wrong

First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

ONLY ONE PROBLEM WITH YOUR WARPED CALCULUS, MAC---
  1. His reelection was STOLEN not lost. That is a proven fact, the reason why half the nation (at least) is rejecting Biden as a legal POTUS.
  2. The Democrats already HAD control of the House you dimwit! And their hold on it greatly slipped.
  3. The GOP lost the senate only by 2 seats and those were lost in another crooked race that the Dems kept counting and counting and finding votes for weeks on end until, VOILA! They "won" by a handful of votes.
WHAT THIS HAS SHOWN AMERICA is that our election process was totally failed and corrupt as far back as 2005 when the Carter-Baker Commission recommended a total revamp of it. And now that NONE of their points was effected, the Dems have since taken every one of their warnings and exploited them all to the max now making elections TOTALLY rigged and meaningless! This nation must fix its election process NOW (I said this in 2012 when Obama stole reelection from Romney by using the IRS to suppress Romney organizations), as it is very likely that very few democrats would ever win an election WITHOUT all the fixes they have put in place.

Note that the minute that shot was fired...it got VERY real and the situation evaporated

You idiot, this was the largest voter turn out in history.
It was the largest swindle in history. You must believe people are dumber than they are. Even 30% of Democrats believe the election was a swindle.
The trump haters live in this bubble thst there are not hundreds of thousands of Americans fleeing the corrupt dem part like that one politician did recently. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I'll grant that. It did take courage to try to jump through that window and begin an attack on Congress.

It wasn't real smart considering she knew there were guns pointed at her . Of course there was a huge amount of hubris and a stupid sense of privilege. She HAD to be thinking "those guys won't shoot me...I'm white and I'm right".

Fuck you racist piece of shit. She was brave and patriotic, both of which you know nothing about.

His reelection was STOLEN nt lost. That is a proven fact, the reason why half the nation (at least) is rejecting Biden as a legal POTUS.
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.

In fact it was not able to be proven SIXTY FUCKING TIMES in court

That's a pretty definitive rebuke

First election in US history where tens of millions of unrequested ballots facilitated a stolen election.

What you seem to forget is that "ballots" are not what count. VOTES are.

But yes, all kinds of firsts on this one. First POTUS election to run around alleging "FRAUD! FRAUD! AWK" while completely unable to provide any evidence whatsoever thereof, thus committing a fraud ABOUT "fraud"...

First POTUS election where the loser was such a meltdown crybaby that he sent his goons to go stage a coup d'état ................... while he watches on TV of course, from a safe distance.
Liar, evidence was available but the courts refused to hear it.
A fact these lying paid shills play dodgeball on. :abgg2q.jpg:

She didn't jump through any window, you fucking moron. It's truly disgusting how Dim vermin try to justify cold-blooded murder.

His reelection was STOLEN nt lost. That is a proven fact, the reason why half the nation (at least) is rejecting Biden as a legal POTUS.
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.

In fact it was not able to be proven SIXTY FUCKING TIMES in court

That's a pretty definitive rebuke
It's meaningless. The evidence was never even looked at.

Because the patriots were unarmed. Won't happen again I can assure you.

Unarmed you say?

What did they use to smash through that bullet proof glass?

Those were WEAPONS my friend

She was no patriot. She was exactly the opposite. She was a domestic terrorist trying to attack the members of our government

What the fuck does "face impeachment" mean? Only three presidents have been impeached.
That includes Nixon, dolt
ahhhhh ... but donny will be the FIRST prez to be impeached TWICE,

so there is that. :heehee:
There's that

A claim so stupid it defies logic. One election has no bearing on any other
Look it up, dope. How many votes did Obama get overall? How many did Biden get overall? How many counties did Obama win? How many counties did Biden win?
The idea that biden got 81 million votes is to absurd for any rational person to believe

this is the turd who supposedly got 81 millions votes:

iu
They really need to get off the crack they been smoking and look at this pic to see how fucked up their logic is that election fraud did not occur and Biden is mr popular. :up: If this was the only photo ever posted of Biden’s crowds I would be the first to tell you that’s not proof his crowds are small but the facts are
many photos have been shown that show basement joes crowds are always like this.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back