First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?

Communists have created a fraud machine so efficient that a republican may never again be elected to anything.
Actually, republicans have created a fraud machine so inefficient that they may never get elected to anything again.
I see you are already creating the story that justifies the Chinacrats plan for one party rule. That is what Schumer meant when he said "We take Georgia and we change America!"
Yep, we changed into a one party state where the other party is censored.

You gotta admire these Dims.
Yep,yep and yep. :thankusmile:

Because the patriots were unarmed. Won't happen again I can assure you.

Unarmed you say?

What did they use to smash through that bullet proof glass?

Those were WEAPONS my friend

She was no patriot. She was exactly the opposite. She was a domestic terrorist trying to attack the members of our government
Smashed through it easily because it wasn't bullet proof glass. I'm talking about assault weapons. The soil of this country is going to be soaked in blood because of the liberal left.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?
Untraceable mail-in ballots.

Unarmed you say?

She was no patriot. She was exactly the opposite. She was a domestic terrorist trying to attack the members of our government
Smashed through it easily because it wasn't bullet proof glass. I'm talking about assault weapons. The soil of this country is going to be soaked in blood because of the liberal left.
assault weapons? lol

You do know that you're talking to someone who is mentally retarded, right?

Unarmed you say?

ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.

Trump didn't lose anything he almost won the house back and he won in a landslide and the two senators in Georgia had their seats stolen with the same phony ballots used in November...but so be it the GOP isn't smart enough and they have no fight in them what so ever so they deserve to have the election stolen from their weak asses....
Don’t you see how childish it sounds to suggest that any republican win was 100% legitimate yet any democrat win is 100% illegitimate? It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.
I don't see anything "childish" about it. Dims commit election fraud. Republicans don't.

Dems have been cheating for decades, the rush to vote by mail threw the doors wide open to election fraud.
Lol for decades huh? Right I’m sure you have been concerned ever since. The truth is that you didn’t think election fraud was at all a problem prior to the GOP’s faux whining about it while Obama was president. They told you how to think. Now you just pretend you are “woke”.
That's just plain wrong. Republicans have been concerned about election fraud ever since Nixon "lost" to Kennedy.
That was the one time in history that every American needs to be grateful that an election was rigged. :up: Nixon was a warmonger and took a major shit on the constitution,he was not human,he was a sadistic monster.

No you don't, commie.

Unarmed you say?

let's quote the other moron.

"Destruction of private property and larceny is a felony. Assault of a law enforcement officer is a felony. Assault of a law enforcement officer constitutes the use of deadly force. Pussies like you are going to find that out. Then the left will whine and cry like indolent children when that day comes

Are they invisible too? Am I just supposed to believe they exist because the voices in your head said they do?

Unarmed you say?

"Destruction of private property and larceny is a felony. Assault of a law enforcement officer is a felony. Assault of a law enforcement officer constitutes the use of deadly force. Pussies like you are going to find that out. Then the left will whine and cry like indolent children when that day comes

It's not private property, moron. When did you douchebags suddenly become concerned about destruction of property? I haven't seen any evidence that any Republican assaulted a law enforcement officer, and, no, assault of a law enforcement officer does not constitute use of deadly force. Hundreds of Antifa and BLM thugs assaulted law enforcement officers.

You're an idiot, of course. Nothing you posted is true.

You do know that you're talking to someone who is mentally retarded, right?

Of course. I like to see them bark and growl while I poke them with a stick. I can be a dick to crazy right wingers sometimes.

Are they invisible too? Am I just supposed to believe they exist because the voices in your head said they do?
Yes they are invisible...to track and trace. That's why Democrats wanted them so badly. Stuff the 24 hour unmonitored drop boxes.

His reelection was STOLEN nt lost. That is a proven fact, the reason why half the nation (at least) is rejecting Biden as a legal POTUS.
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.

In fact it was not able to be proven SIXTY FUCKING TIMES in court

That's a pretty definitive rebuke

Can't prove something cumquat when every judge DENIED THEM the opportunity.

Now you know why a half million people marched on Washington the other day.

You're only seeing the beginning, shitski, you cannot silence and lock up millions of people.

The truth will out.

Unarmed you say?

and here is you claiming that a) a skateboard is a weapon and b) a weapon is not necessary to claim self defense.

"He brandished his skateboard. However, the law on self defense doesn't require your attacker to brandish a weapon. It only requires that you have a reasonable fear that you will be killed or injured".

but of course this was not a trumptard breaking, entering, vandalizing, and threatening inside a federal building.

Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.

No you don't, commie.

Awww Finger Boy. Give it a shot. Present some credible proof and show me how wrong I am. You skared?

Unarmed you say?

It's not private property, moron. When did you douchebags suddenly become concerned about destruction of property? I haven't seen any evidence that any Republican assaulted a law enforcement officer, and, no, assault of a law enforcement officer does not constitute use of deadly force. Hundreds of Antifa and BLM thugs assaulted law enforcement officers.

You're an idiot, of course. Nothing you posted is true.
i posted a 2 min video of the trump herd attacking law enforcement officers. maybe you need to move the big gulp full of mountain dew a foot to your right. then you can see the video.

Forum List

Back