First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

What difference does it make how much you think occured? It's obvious that Dims don't want anyone to examine the ballots. That's the surest indication that they know the election was a swindle.

There were multiple recounts in multiple states, briantheretard9643, including your own.

That you choose to be willfully retarded shouldn't be a burden on the rest of the country.

Trump didn't lose anything he almost won the house back and he won in a landslide and the two senators in Georgia had their seats stolen with the same phony ballots used in November...but so be it the GOP isn't smart enough and they have no fight in them what so ever so they deserve to have the election stolen from their weak asses....
Don’t you see how childish it sounds to suggest that any republican win was 100% legitimate yet any democrat win is 100% illegitimate? It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.
I don't see anything "childish" about it. Dims commit election fraud. Republicans don't.

Dems have been cheating for decades, the rush to vote by mail threw the doors wide open to election fraud.
Lol for decades huh? Right I’m sure you have been concerned ever since. The truth is that you didn’t think election fraud was at all a problem prior to the GOP’s faux whining about it while Obama was president. They told you how to think. Now you just pretend you are “woke”.
That's just plain wrong. Republicans have been concerned about election fraud ever since Nixon "lost" to Kennedy.
lol um okay whatever you say dude.

I find it funny as hell that Trump campaigned for the Republican senators in GA, and BOTH of them lost.
You think election fraud is funny?
Lol fake election fraud is pretty fucking hilarious.
There's nothing fake about it, turd. It's on video.
Let’s say for the sake of argument there was election fraud. How are you so convinced there was ENOUGH of it to make Biden’s win fraudulent? How are you so convinced election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won? Do you see how asking these basic questions makes you come across as silly?
What difference does it make how much you think occured? It's obvious that Dims don't want anyone to examine the ballots. That's the surest indication that they know the election was a swindle.
lol Georgia was counted 3 times and republican officials stood by the integrity of the election. You can call them RINOs if you want but you can’t expect anyone to take that argument seriously.
Counting the same fraudulent ballots three times isn't going to show a thing.

There were multiple recounts in multiple states, briantheretard9643, including your own.

That you choose to be willfully retarded shouldn't be a burden on the rest of the country.
Recounts are not what proves the elecitions were "free and fair." A complete audit is needed.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!
First President to have Presidency and Senate stolen through voter fraud. Democrat's already had the House you dickhead.
yeah. they stole the house in 2018. with the same method as they stole the Presidency and the Senate. by getting more votes. lol
More fake votes. The 2018 election was a trial run. Do you actually believe you're actually going to convince anyone that you aren't criminals?
more legitimate votes, tossface. the people who are in trouble trying to convince others that they are not criminals, are team trump and his very special people.
Only morons like you are saying patriotic Americans who did nothing wrong are criminals. It just a Nazi propaganda tactic. Only fascist vermin agree with your claims.
well, a lot of them did a lot wrong. but you morally and intellectually bankrupt pile of lard cannot see it. maybe for the same reasons that you cannot see your feet.
Nope. The capitol police let them in the building, so how are they guilty of breaking and entering?

It appears that some BLM agitators broke down the doors, not Trump supporters.
it appears, eh. thanks for once again demonstrating that you are completely devoid of any redeeming qualities.
Sorry, but I'm not a fucking Nazi hypocrite like you. That's your conception of a "redeeming quality."
So Where did the Trump supporters break the law?
imagine one black woman in front of a police line. then you would advocate shooting her because she could be armed.

I find it funny as hell that Trump campaigned for the Republican senators in GA, and BOTH of them lost.
Let’s say for the sake of argument there was election fraud. How are you so convinced there was ENOUGH of it to make Biden’s win fraudulent? How are you so convinced election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won? Do you see how asking these basic questions makes you come across as silly?
lol Georgia was counted 3 times and republican officials stood by the integrity of the election. You can call them RINOs if you want but you can’t expect anyone to take that argument seriously.
But if there is no evidence that there was widespread fraud for the state than it’s just pointless for anyone to care.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

First President to have Presidency and Senate stolen through voter fraud. Democrat's already had the House you dickhead.
yeah. they stole the house in 2018. with the same method as they stole the Presidency and the Senate. by getting more votes. lol
More fake votes. The 2018 election was a trial run. Do you actually believe you're actually going to convince anyone that you aren't criminals?
more legitimate votes, tossface. the people who are in trouble trying to convince others that they are not criminals, are team trump and his very special people.
Only morons like you are saying patriotic Americans who did nothing wrong are criminals. It just a Nazi propaganda tactic. Only fascist vermin agree with your claims.
well, a lot of them did a lot wrong. but you morally and intellectually bankrupt pile of lard cannot see it. maybe for the same reasons that you cannot see your feet.
Nope. The capitol police let them in the building, so how are they guilty of breaking and entering?

it appears, eh. thanks for once again demonstrating that you are completely devoid of any redeeming qualities.
Sorry, but I'm not a fucking Nazi hypocrite like you. That's your conception of a "redeeming quality."
imagine one black woman in front of a police line. then you would advocate shooting her because she could be armed.
What the fuck are you babbling about. The police shot a white Republican woman. You don't give a fuck about that.

What the fuck are you babbling about. The police shot a white Republican woman. You don't give a fuck about that.
you were not able to see trump supporters breaking the law in the video i provided, so i pointed out a situation where you would certainly be able to detect a crime. i don't give a fuck about you. the woman who was shot was a complete retard, just like you, but at least she was able to leave her couch.

But if there is no evidence that there was widespread fraud for the state than it’s just pointless for anyone to care.
There is massive evidence, douchebag.

you were not able to see trump supporters breaking the law in the video i provided, so i pointed out a situation where you would certainly be able to detect a crime. i don't give a fuck about you. the woman who was shot was a complete retard, just like you, but at least she was able to leave her couch.
So she deserves to be killed because she's a "retard?"

You realize that you're a total douchebag, don't you?

There is massive evidence, douchebag.
Um no. You guys just parrot dubious anecdotal bullshit from right wing shit blogs like the Gateway Pundit. Even if that shit was real, it doesn’t somehow add up to undo a 7 million vote margin. Not even close.

American Patriot

ahhhhh ... but donny will be the FIRST prez to be impeached TWICE,

so there is that. :heehee:
Actually didn't idiot pelosi not file the articles of impeachment with the senate? The house voted to impeach but isn't there several other steps to impeachment? And does it matter, when the american public see this as a corrupt stunt of Pelosi and CREW abusing their office to harass political opponents.

The CHANGE has come to the american way of thinking and it isn't the change that the dems were hoping for---------

Let the war against crooked politicans and their chinese and billionaire overlords begin..............

can you ever not lie. i said she was a retard, like you. the rest is your scumbaggery projecting. now go and eat two buckets of slop, slob.

can you ever not lie. i said she was a retard, like you. the rest is your scumbaggery projecting. now go and eat two buckets of slop, slob.
She had more courage than you will ever have.

She had more courage than you will ever have.
lol. you are very special.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Your talking about a time when men were men who suffered. We voted in a man who kept us in poverty and then pushed us into war. And now we are hoods, eunuchs and want a bees who let charlatans tell them false hopes by force.
As always only USMBs resident trolls deny that reality.

What the fuck does "face impeachment" mean? Only three presidents have been impeached.
That includes Nixon, dolt
ahhhhh ... but donny will be the FIRST prez to be impeached TWICE,

so there is that. :heehee:
There's that
Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

A claim so stupid it defies logic. One election has no bearing on any other
Look it up, dope. How many votes did Obama get overall? How many did Biden get overall? How many counties did Obama win? How many counties did Biden win?

How bad did Biden kick Trump's ass?

Yep that is called mass voter fraud for Biden. And there no explanation for the GOP winning all 27 toss up congressional races and how many did they flip, 12 or 15....which shows all that there was no support for Dems down ballot and cheaters were only concerned with Biden.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back