First satelite imagery of attack

This is Russian footage of the attack, but it shows no aircraft destroyed and none of the hardened aircraft shelters hit. They also claim it proves that only 23 of the missiles hit near the base. If that is the case, then either the attack had terrible execution, or it was intentionally designed not to destroy a single target.

Why is the pentagon taking such a long time to publicly release its own satelite imagery? It was a publicity stunt of course. It cost 100 million dollars and almost 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal, and did literally nothing. They are not showing proof of damage, because there was none

Duplicitous, lying scum.... you're a shill propagandist for the opposition... Not credible or even plausible video so in the end inconsequential ....

Did you even watch the video????

Drumpf may has well have just dropped 50 tons of Big Mac combos from McDonalds on the base. Would've done the same thing.

Yup...

Syria airstrike: Russia retaliates after US airstrikes | Daily Mail Online

try the above... to balance out the propaganda in the OP's

Nothing in their mile long article shows any more damage than in the OP. This was nothing but a warning strike.

How do we know this indeed is the airbase?

Because most major media outlets have confirmed that it is Shayrat airbase. Other satellite imaging backs up the footage. The pentagon has also withheld releasing its own drone footage, which just solidifies the credibility of the video.

This is Russian footage of the attack, but it shows no aircraft destroyed and none of the hardened aircraft shelters hit. They also claim it proves that only 23 of the missiles hit near the base. If that is the case, then either the attack had terrible execution, or it was intentionally designed not to destroy a single target.

Why is the pentagon taking such a long time to publicly release its own satelite imagery? It was a publicity stunt of course. It cost 100 million dollars and almost 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal, and did literally nothing. They are not showing proof of damage, because there was none

Another thing to mention, this is not satellite data, this is from a UAV.

And you're not suspicious of election hackers Russia? I'm not saying this video is complete BS, just that Russia pulls this crap ALL the time. They are not to be trusted.

No, I absolutely agree. I don't immediately trust anything that comes from the Russian Federation.

Everything points to this video being credible though. It is Shayrat Airbase, the video is almost impossible to be edited successfully, and the pentagon is purposefully withholding its own drone footage.

And you're not suspicious of election hackers Russia? I'm not saying this video is complete BS, just that Russia pulls this crap ALL the time. They are not to be trusted.

No, I absolutely agree. I don't immediately trust anything that comes from the Russian Federation.

Everything points to this video being credible though. It is Shayrat Airbase, the video is almost impossible to be edited successfully, and the pentagon is purposefully withholding its own drone footage.
Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike

lol, notice how the propaganda is already coming in. First on board distribute is Fox News, surprise surprise, our very own Pravda. It was not "almost completely destroyed." There was virtually no damage.

So it appears drumpf missed the aircraft but killed children in the strike?

Let's wait for this to be confirmed but holly shit talk about an incompetent president.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dead children piece was propaganda, but it certainly looks like not a single aircraft was destroyed. They intentionally targeted the perimeter of the base. There was no intention to do any real damage.
Why did Russia report 6 aircraft were destroyed? Why did before and after satellite images show the base flattened? Why are you showing RT photos? We've released plenty.
Another day, another dollar for you, huh Onyx? Just making U.S. look bad in whatever way you can.

How do we know this indeed is the airbase?

Because most major media outlets have confirmed that it is Shayrat airbase. Other satellite imaging backs up the footage. The pentagon has also withheld releasing its own drone footage, which just solidifies the credibility of the video.

You're not going to see a lot of damage from a UAV. You can see from color pictures from the ground the bunkers were clearly hit....they're also bunkers designed to take these types of hits. These weren't bunker buster warheads. And why waste a cruise missile on movable targets like the planes? BBC was reporting a strike coming early yesterday. And just because pentagon didn't release video not even 24 hours after, doesn't really mean much either.

Let's think about you're point critically...So this was a coordinated effort false flag to show trump is not a Russian puppet...we launch cruise missiles not really doing any real damage to make trump look good but not hurt Assad and in turn Assads backers, Russia...but then Russia releases this video sowing doubt that any real damage was done, and bolstering the idea that Russia and Trump work closely together?? How does that benefit the Russia/Trump relationship. What does that accomplish for Russia?

I'm pretty sure that the Donald and his boyfriend Vlad contrived this whole thing so they could pretend they aren't bff's which might make Donald more useful to vlad in the long run. I mean, what's a few Syrian children's lives, right?

I believe the dead children piece is just propaganda. The video evidence is pretty conclusive though. All these missiles did was pound sand. They didn't hit the runway or a single hardened aircraft shelter. It's obvious to me that there was never any intention.
They never targeted the runways.

I'm pretty sure that the Donald and his boyfriend Vlad contrived this whole thing so they could pretend they aren't bff's which might make Donald more useful to vlad in the long run. I mean, what's a few Syrian children's lives, right?

I believe the dead children piece is just propaganda. The video evidence is pretty conclusive though. All these missiles did was pound sand. They didn't hit the runway or a single hardened aircraft shelter. It's obvious to me that there was never any intention.
They never targeted the runways.

Runways can be easily and quickly repaired. The runway would be up and running in a day. Some dirt and cold patch. Not the smoothest but you can still land and take off.

Having no facts, not part of the Presidents team, not being in Syria, not knowing anything, gasbags show their mind set.

Why did Russia report 6 aircraft were destroyed? Why did before and after satellite images show the base flattened? Why are you showing RT photos? We've released plenty.

WTF are you talking about? This is real military drone footage. No aircraft were destroyed. There was one report of several Mig-23 damaged (1.8 million each), but nothing officially corroborated by the Kremlin or Syrian government. Not a single satellite image shows any craters in the runway or hardened aircraft shelters, just like the drone footage shows.

This was a 100 million dollar waste of time and resources. The video and satellite images prove it.

Having no facts, not part of the Presidents team, not being in Syria, not knowing anything, gasbags show their mind set.

Don't take my word for it. Watch the drone footage and satelite images. Old Yeller was kind enough to share one corroborating that not a single missile hit the airfield or aircraft shelters.

Why is the pentagon taking such a long time to publicly release its own satelite imagery?
Did you know that the imagery itself is highly classified, that a trained professional can look at imagery and tell what time of day it is - meaning what time that satellite flies over that coverage area...the angle of the images can help determine the positioning of the satellite when it takes the images, etc....

There is an extremely large wealth of classified information that can be obtained from viewing these images if not properly 'de-classified'.

Did you know that the imagery itself is highly classified

The pentagon often releases images after high profile raids and airstrikes. They released an image of the airfield taken before the attack. There is no reason they shouldn't share footage from after the attack, unless they have something to hide. Like the fact that this missile strike was a catastrophic failure, as the drone footage and satellite images prove.

I'm not buying this Russian Pallywood movie

This type of footage is almost impossible to successfully edit, much less in 12 hours. I know you don't like it, but this is real.

What value was accomplished with this strike?

1. Assad was put on notice that his continued use of chemical weapons against innocent people will not be tolerated.

2. Putin was just sent the message that the United states is no longer intimidated into inaction by him / Russia.

3. The world was just put on notice that the United States is back, and this administration will act swiftly and decisively to do the right thing.

4. Obama and snowflakes were just taught that such messages can be sent through a precise, tactical ONE-TIME proportional response rather than by dragging the country into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war, jumping into the middle of a civil war between a Russian-protected dictator and terrorists, without sending an invasion force with boots on the ground into another country.

5. In 'defense of Obama's honor' Trump just enforced OBAMA's 'Red line'. You're welcome, Barry. :p

This is called "gunboat diplomacy" you stupid motherfuckers. The point is now how much damage you do, the point is to send a message. The message was sent, and Syria and Russia got it, loud and clear: Trump is trying to work out a deal with Syria and Russia to defeat ISIS, but he will not be fucked with.

Forum List

Back