First the Knockout Game, Now this! Warning alert for Christmas!

R.C., what's it like to lose control of your bowels every time you see a black person? How has that little problem affected your life? Do you only go out when you think you won't see a black person, do you wear adult diapers, just how do you deal with it?

Kitty cat, I'm not afraid of black people, but everyone should be wary of *******. If you don't know the difference between the two then you might be a statistic one day.

My best friends and god son bear the scars of a ****** attack.

So what do you call "white" people that do the same type of crimes? Or, do you think whites don't commit crimes? :lol::lol:

White trash,wiggers? Douchebags...Funny Wiggers - Bing Images

This tactic actually isn’t anything new. My dad was a cop for 18 years and saw this often. He taught me to always lock my doors and to have good situational awareness. Letting people know that this does happen is a really good idea though.

None of this shit is new, including the media-inspired "knockout game." This is just the latest outrage entertainment for right wingers.

Real observant people there. I am always looking around and checking my surroundings when driving,when in a store,when walking around I am suspicious of everyone.

Forum List

Back