First the Knockout Game, Now this! Warning alert for Christmas!

Not bad enough that we have the "Knock Out" groups now we have the "Sliders"

This is an excellent example of how car burglars / thieves can take advantage of any situation, even the few seconds at a gas station while someone is getting gas. With the Christmas season just around the corner please be a bit more vigilant about things around you.

Beware! Car burglars have thought of a new way to get your valuables out your car. Car burglars, known as 'Sliders' are snatching valuables from cars. Here's a precautionary video. Pass it along, it’s a new way car burglars can steal valuables from cars.

'Sliders' Snatching Valuables From Cars Across US - YouTube

This was sent to me this morning by a good friend. I believe this will no doubt continue after Christmas Holiday nevertheless be on the alert and don't let them catch you off guard.

This has been around for a while. I always lock the doors, other than the driver's side when I stop to get gas, even when it isn't Christmas....just makes sense, to be careful of people who re going around looking to see who they can rob.

How does that keep you from being robbed while pumping the gas?

This tactic actually isn’t anything new. My dad was a cop for 18 years and saw this often. He taught me to always lock my doors and to have good situational awareness. Letting people know that this does happen is a really good idea though.

Not bad enough that we have the "Knock Out" groups now we have the "Sliders"

This is an excellent example of how car burglars / thieves can take advantage of any situation, even the few seconds at a gas station while someone is getting gas. With the Christmas season just around the corner please be a bit more vigilant about things around you.

Beware! Car burglars have thought of a new way to get your valuables out your car. Car burglars, known as 'Sliders' are snatching valuables from cars. Here's a precautionary video. Pass it along, it’s a new way car burglars can steal valuables from cars.

'Sliders' Snatching Valuables From Cars Across US - YouTube

This was sent to me this morning by a good friend. I believe this will no doubt continue after Christmas Holiday nevertheless be on the alert and don't let them catch you off guard.

This has been around for a while. I always lock the doors, other than the driver's side when I stop to get gas, even when it isn't Christmas....just makes sense, to be careful of people who re going around looking to see who they can rob.

How does that keep you from being robbed while pumping the gas?

Well, if my doors are locked....they can't open them and get my stuff out of the car without me seeing them, DUH!

If we all keep our doors locked, even when getting gas standing right beside the car, isn't it racist?

People have to make a choice.
They see a group of ahem... people of questionable intent and they cross the street or take
appropriate defensive measures they will be accused of racism.

Or they roll the dice and continue on their way and take the chance they might not
make it to their destination intact.

The choice is ours. :eusa_pray:

If we all keep our doors locked, even when getting gas standing right beside the car, isn't it racist?

People have to make a choice.
They see a group of ahem... people of questionable intent and they cross the street or take
appropriate defensive measures they will be accused of racism.

Or they roll the dice and continue on their way and take the chance they might not
make it to their destination intact.

The choice is ours. :eusa_pray:

Did you even read the article? You're pumping gas and they drive up next to your car, why would you cross the street.

And that is the dumbest thing I ever heard....locking your doors make you racist! Geez

And when did you become sensitive to being called racist? :lol::lol:

As long as the black family remains fractured and hopeless this crap will continue to happen. How anyone would go about solving that problem is way above my head but putting a stop to reproduction of future thugs in destitute, high crime areas should be a priority. Either that or close them in a security grid which is just a band aid solution.

R.C., what's it like to lose control of your bowels every time you see a black person? How has that little problem affected your life? Do you only go out when you think you won't see a black person, do you wear adult diapers, just how do you deal with it?

R.C., what's it like to lose control of your bowels every time you see a black person? How has that little problem affected your life? Do you only go out when you think you won't see a black person, do you wear adult diapers, just how do you deal with it?

Kitty cat, I'm not afraid of black people, but everyone should be wary of *******. If you don't know the difference between the two then you might be a statistic one day.

My best friends and god son bear the scars of a ****** attack.

Last edited:
Fortunately I do not live in the city or the bubs. So I have no problems like this. I leave my keys in the ignition when I do go to town and have never had anything stolen. We have all types of people from around the world living in and by the town I live by, and they are decent folk.

Kitty cat, I'm not afraid of black people, but everyone should be wary of *******. If you don't know the difference between the two then you might be a statistic one day.

So what do you call "white" people that do the same type of crimes? Or, do you think whites don't commit crimes? :lol::lol:

People of every race commit crimes. I am not interested in what race, ethnic background the people are who decide to commit these crimes I am merely passing along information I received to people here. Be careful and aware of your surroundings. That is all.

So what do you call "white" people that do the same type of crimes? Or, do you think whites don't commit crimes? :lol::lol:
Sure white people commit crime, just that blacks commit way more

White trashy thugs. There are "*******" in every race. Unfortunately, most of the crime we all see is...ahem...blacks doing it. Blame the media.

Teach these thugs a great lesson. Everyone in those cities should put flourecent pink dye packs in empty boxes in their cars, or have the dye pack the color of the rival gang.

Call them honkey wanna be *******.

Better yet, get a animal trap and put that in your purse using that purse as bait. You could probably put skittles and some malt liquor in their as extra incentive. Anchor 1 end of the trap to your car, leave the door unlocked, go in the gas station and watch the fun. Next, come out and stomp it's guts out.

ROLMFAO! I might try that. Think a rat trap will break his fingers?

Forum List

Back