First they "leak" the indictment before the jury even voted, then they forget to redact juror names

No that is what has/is happening to white criminals. Give some examples of this bullshit you are spewing, oh wait here comes the excuses.
See...I told you that you are the complete fool & you don't have any clue what is going on in America. I'm not giving you any examples...you'll just deny & obfuscate no matter what. You are a complete fool who doesn't know what is going on in this country, and you also don't care to from what I've seen from you.

Still waiting for someone to tell me why they feel it was ok for a sitting US president to target these women -- threatened them, harassed them, demonized them......why was that ok?

As much as you folks whine about "GOVERNMENT PERSECUTION" -- why do you ignore 2 people who were actually persecuted by the highest government office in this country??

I know I won't get an answer......just letting you know that I know, yall are full of shit...

Let us look at some self-evident facts.

The current Administration’s department of justice has been totally corrupted from within.

The alleged crimes against Trump are of a national concern.

Having a jury decide guilt or innocence in Fulton County, Georgia, which is overwhelmingly democrat and a hate-Trump bastion, it could be accurately asserted: “If this be not a star-chamber proceeding of the most stringent sort, what more is necessary to make it one?” ___ U.S. v Ju Toy

So, with the above in mind, instead of a Fulton County jury deciding guilt or innocence in a matter which is of national concern, why not embrace a road to real justice and have the American people sit as a jury across the country and decide guilt or innocence during the next election?

Does this not leave sufficient time for plaintiffs and defendants to present their case to America’s entire family, who may then sit in judgement and vote on guilt or innocence?

JWK

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist!e
Excellent point. The voters can be the jury on whether Trump is guilty in November 2024.

The problem is that the Dems don’t want voters to be able to make that decision. This is the biggest example of voter suppression I’ve seen, disallowing 70 million voters their voice.

See...I told you that you are the complete fool & you don't have any clue what is going on in America. I'm not giving you any examples...you'll just deny & obfuscate no matter what. You are a complete fool who doesn't know what is going on in this country, and you also don't care to from what I've seen from you.
LOL, because what you are saying is bullshit and there are no examples for you to give.

Excellent point. The voters can be the jury on whether Trump is guilty in November 2024.

The problem is that the Dems don’t want voters to be able to make that decision. This is the biggest example of voter suppression I’ve seen, disallowing 70 million voters their voice.
What other criminal is judged by voters and not in a Court of Law? Why do Trump Humpers think Trump is above the Law?

See the difference is, dumbass. I can show where the Justice System is unjust to black folks, but all you come with is your weak ass opinion.
No you can't. There is definitely not one argument you could give me about the Justice System today as it pertains to black criminals...that I haven't already heard. You are a one trick pony...and I am not interested in rehashing old arguments with you.

Have a good one.

No you can't. There is definitely not one argument you could give me about the Justice System today as it pertains to black criminals...that I haven't already heard. You are a one trick pony...and I am not interested in rehashing old arguments with you.

Have a good one.
The one trick fool is you and you know your opinion is trash, so the best thing for you to do is to run along.

F3qxuEjW0AAowEl

Forum List

Back