First We Had "Legitimate Rape" from GOPer Akin - Now Jean Schmidt (R) Invents OPPORTUNITY RAPE

Is that the best the abortion industry can come up with? They killed about a million babies in the last couple of years, ground them up and put them in dumpsters or sold the little body parts to Chinese labs and now they want to split hairs about ongoing discussion in a potential state bill? give me a freaking break.

Ask Jaycee Dugard if her three children are gifts from God. Ask Amanda Berry if her half Mexican daughter is a gift from God. Since all of those children were born of violent rape should they be executed?

Ask Jaycee Dugard if her three children are gifts from God. Ask Amanda Berry if her half Mexican daughter is a gift from God. Since all of those children were born of violent rape should they be executed?
Should you force a women to be a mother that didn't want to be mother by force after being forced by rape?

its also her child,, so she would be killer her child too,,
Post Abortion Syndrome is a very real thing that can seriously affect women for life because of the sense of guilt following an abortion.

I've yet to find a case of a woman who opted for having the baby and putting it up for adoption that had the same problem or anything close to it.

The dirty little secret is that the abortion industry doesn't represent women. The abortion industry was set up for men who see their future responsibilities ended at the stroke of a scalpel while the women are left with PTSD and physical problems for the rest of their lives.

Should you force a women to be a mother that didn't want to be mother by force after being forced by rape?
Both of those women were raped. Dugard was raped repeatedly over a period of years. She was forced to have three rape babies, no medical care. Amanda Berry was kidnapped, raped and held prisoner for ten years. She had a daughter. Neither woman wanted to be a mother. Both were forced into it. Not only that, but they are with these children to this very day. THIS VERY DAY. Don't you think these children should have been taken and executed freeing the victims from motherhood?

Nobody in the history of this great democracy ever said that "rape was a gift from God" Leave it to the Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters folks to turn an internal state discussion about abortion into a hysterical rant.
I didn't see a hysterical rant in the Business Insider article. It was the yokel death angel that said it was a gift from God. State Representative Jean Schmidt, the bill's sponsor, defending no exclusion for rape, said it was an opportunity for the one who is assaulted. He did say "it's a shame that it happens." What a guy, knowing he won't have to carry a baby to term after he gets raped.
In the example case of rape of the 13 year old girl by a serial rapist he said "rape is a difficult issue," but continued that "if a baby is created, it is a human life, and whether that mother ends that pregnancy or not, the scars will not go away, period."
That sounds kind of like, she's already fucked anyway, so she can carry the rapist's baby to term, and this state ordered indignity for her to have this opportunity shouldn't matter to her and nothing she can do about it, if it does.

I read the in a study from February to March 2021 visits to the emergency room by girls 12-17 as a result of attempted suicide were up 50%.

Both of those women were raped. Dugard was raped repeatedly over a period of years. She was forced to have three rape babies, no medical care. Amanda Berry was kidnapped, raped and held prisoner for ten years. She had a daughter. Neither woman wanted to be a mother. Both were forced into it. Not only that, but they are with these children to this very day. THIS VERY DAY. Don't you think these children should have been taken and executed freeing the victims from motherhood?
Doesn't matter. I don't want my rapist to choice when I have a baby.

Forum List

Back