🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First woman in the U.S. infantry, kicked out for sex, this is why you don't have women serve withmen

Anyone who thinks that women and men should not serve together in the U.S. military should be forbidden to turn around and argue that women are not entitled to equal rights because they do not serve in the military. Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Or is the OP and his supporters just arguing for a sex-segregated military?

Wrong on all counts.....women should not be in the infantry...other MOS opportunities could be looked at, but combat arms are sketchy. Do you think we should have POW child day care? Remember, John McCain and other POWs were held for 5 years or longer.... a woman could easily have a child in a POW camp....what do you do with the child?
Fantasize much? What do you with the bimbos who claim both that women should not serve in the military and also claim that women are not entitled to equal rights in the U.S. because they do not serve. Confront them, please.

Moron.....the effectiveness of the military to fight in a war is completely different from the equal Rights of women as citizens.... you don't have 4' tall basketball players yet those people still have equal Rights......
But you completely sidestepped my comment. What do YOU SAY to the men who have claimed that women are not entitled to equal rights because they don't fight in the military. These guys exist in substantial numbers. What is your comeback to THEM? If one of these guys confronts you with this argument, what would YOU say?

BTW: go back to my post at #18. I greatly expanded it while you were writing your comment.

Ew....The NYT....Hope my laptop doesn't get cooties. :D
As long as nobody in your cult rats you out for reading an unapproved publication you`ll be alright. Still an idiot but you`ve learned to live with that.
What do you call defender of the NY Slimes accusing others of being in a cult?....Irony.
Bingo! I called that one right didn`t I? The #3 newspaper in the world is on your forbidden list.
Top 10 newspapers of the world

Yep...the first woman to make it through Marine Infantry training, has just been kicked out for having sex with a subordinate...unlike congress, this is actually taken seriously in the military..

One of the First Women in the Infantry Will Be Discharged From the Marines

We all knew that would happen, fkn women are such fkn whores.......... when with a group of men like that. Can't wait to see what happens when they put them in deeper with Special Forces groups. Flaunting thier bs, they need that male peceker man they are like dogs in heat. Hate to say it most women are worse than men, and use their front hole all the time, sleep to the top, get ranks uped..

GOOD I hope more stupid asses lose their position for sleeping around, because why mostly vecause these fkn bitches are the ifrst ones to YELL RAPE esp. if they end up knocked up.

( AND NO I DO NOT MEAN ALL WOMEN ). but like the OP said WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PLACED with men SF included.

we didn't call it infantry when I was in
we were called grunts/ground-pounders/

....I would never respect any woman in the USMC if they were my superior because their requirements were lower than males--real equal there---yes??hahahhahahahah
Has the Corps lowered various physical requirements for women in boot camp? I ask because initially, back when the male/female military stuff all started under Clinton, I was told at Camp Lejuene the Marines were the only service at the time that had not lowered anything to accommodate the ladies. Was also told by Army and Navy bigwigs they had set different standards for women, but no idea if the AF did also.

Also know the Navy was having lots of problems with combined male/female training at Great Lakes Training Center because their geniuses decided to house men and women in the same barracks, albeit on segregated floors. Apparently horny young recruits had no problems circumventing the locks or whatever between floors because pregnancies skyrocketed.

Yep...the first woman to make it through Marine Infantry training, has just been kicked out for having sex with a subordinate...unlike congress, this is actually taken seriously in the military..

One of the First Women in the Infantry Will Be Discharged From the Marines

We all knew that would happen, fkn women are such fkn whores.......... when with a group of men like that. Can't wait to see what happens when they put them in deeper with Special Forces groups. Flaunting thier bs, they need that male peceker man they are like dogs in heat. Hate to say it most women are worse than men, and use their front hole all the time, sleep to the top, get ranks uped..

GOOD I hope more stupid asses lose their position for sleeping around, because why mostly vecause these fkn bitches are the ifrst ones to YELL RAPE esp. if they end up knocked up.

( AND NO I DO NOT MEAN ALL WOMEN ). but like the OP said WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PLACED with men SF included.

It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you have never been in the military, nor are you aware of how they do things. If so, you wouldn't have made the stupid statement that they sleep with superiors to get higher rank.

Now, while I don't know much about advancement in the other services, I am VERY well versed in how the Navy does advancement, because that was my job for over 20 years. In the Navy, a person receives evaluations every year, and those eval marks are averaged over a period of time, added to whatever awards and time in service and time in paygrade, and the whole thing is figured out for points. One third of the points are your evals, one third is your time in service and service in paygrade, and the other third is determined by what a person scores on the Navy Wide Advancement Exam.

No, there is no way to sleep with superiors for more rank. Now, while a CO is authorized a certain amount of meritorious advancements depending on command size, those who are chosen are picked by a board of Chiefs and officers, and the CO is the one who makes it happen based on their recommendations.

Sure........................you might be able to sleep your way to the top in some civilian companies, it's damn near impossible to do in the Navy.

I know if I was in the military I'd be all for comfort girls.
But then it could be why Japan lost the war. I know my high school football coach always said "No banging your girlfriend the night before the game"

But then it could be why Japan lost the war. I know my high school football coach always said "No banging your girlfriend the night before the game"

So, you think Japan lost WWII because all the troops were out the night before banging their girlfriends? Are you insane?

I was in the Navy from '82 until '02, and the only time women weren't stationed on my ship was my first tour. It wasn't until the late 80's/early 90's that they decided to integrate women on ships (they were already serving on shore duty, and onboard sub tenders which are welded to the pier).

Never had a problem working with women. However, I did see some of the crusty old timers have a huge problem with it. But, that is because most of them were your basic male chauvanist.

Anyone who thinks that women and men should not serve together in the U.S. military should be forbidden to turn around and argue that women are not entitled to equal rights because they do not serve in the military. Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

As long as they're REMF I have no problem with women serving.
Except when it comes to fighter pilots,they've proven they can be just as good as the men in that regard.

So, you think Japan lost WWII because all the troops were out the night before banging their girlfriends? Are you insane?

I was in the Navy from '82 until '02, and the only time women weren't stationed on my ship was my first tour. It wasn't until the late 80's/early 90's that they decided to integrate women on ships (they were already serving on shore duty, and onboard sub tenders which are welded to the pier).

Never had a problem working with women. However, I did see some of the crusty old timers have a huge problem with it. But, that is because most of them were your basic male chauvanist.

Holy shit!!
Can you not recognize an obvious tongue in cheek response?

LOL...well when I was playing HS football a bang opportunity was a bang opportunity to be acted on, right up until moments before we were required to be in the pregame locker room if necessary.

LOL...well when I was playing HS football a bang opportunity was a bang opportunity to be acted on, right up until moments before we were required to be in the pregame locker room if necessary.

It's not like any of us listened to his advice.

It's not like any of us listened to his advice.
As I would expect from red blooded American football players! Nothing like scoring before the game!

Wrong on all counts.....women should not be in the infantry...other MOS opportunities could be looked at, but combat arms are sketchy. Do you think we should have POW child day care? Remember, John McCain and other POWs were held for 5 years or longer.... a woman could easily have a child in a POW camp....what do you do with the child?
Screw POW's

I prefer the kind of kids who don't get captured, ok? believe me...

Fantasize much? What do you with the bimbos who claim both that women should not serve in the military and also claim that women are not entitled to equal rights in the U.S. because they do not serve. Confront them, please.

Moron.....the effectiveness of the military to fight in a war is completely different from the equal Rights of women as citizens.... you don't have 4' tall basketball players yet those people still have equal Rights......
But you completely sidestepped my comment. What do YOU SAY to the men who have claimed that women are not entitled to equal rights because they don't fight in the military. These guys exist in substantial numbers. What is your comeback to THEM? If one of these guys confronts you with this argument, what would YOU say?

BTW: go back to my post at #18. I greatly expanded it while you were writing your comment.

No...I just didn't understand your stupid question....now I think I have it.

First, I don't hear men saying this. Second, anyone who says that is wrong. Third, you are making up the concept that there are men in great numbers who say this. Making it up in your imagination does not make it true.

BTW: women have fought all over the world for centuries. Look at Queen Boadecia who lead the Icenae against the Romans in ancient Britain and her statute stands on London Bridge. The Soviet's best-decorated sniper in WWII was a woman. Women fought against the Nazis in the French Resistance during WWII and lost their lives. Women fought in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Women are on the ground and in the air in the Middle East. Kurdish women and others. I loved to see a female flyer strapping herself in her Royal Jordanian Air Force jet to lead a multi-national sortee against ISIS.

Why do you have to insult women so much? The Kurdish women are "boots on the ground." Why do you think that they do it? If someone fucked up my homeland, I would certainly stand and fight.

What's your thing about women?

Those women did not engage in hand to hand combat against the Romans..... the Russian Snipers had no choice, it was an invasion. The resistance was not infantry combat. Women are on the ground but not in infantry units, and in the air..again, do you want day care centers in POW camps?

I am not insulting women, I am pointing out hard truths.

Forum List

Back