Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

Let us know when the trial starts.
oh, I'm sure I will find that you are already here, trying to discredit and smear the third cousin twice removed of the judge's wife.

Why ?

Trump goes.....look who is on in the on-deck circle.

You'll be praying for Trump's return six months after he leaves.
No, I would prefer Pence be president. You don't have to explain to me who pence is, i live in Indiana.

So why would I care ?

Pence takes over and it's business as usual.
A liar, criminal, and a traitor to their country wouldn't. Carry on!

WTF are you talking about ?

oh, I'm sure I will find that you are already here, trying to discredit and smear the third cousin twice removed of the judge's wife.

Why ?

No, I would prefer Pence be president. You don't have to explain to me who pence is, i live in Indiana.

So why would I care ?

You said, "why would I care". And I answered.

Why ?

So why would I care ?

O.K. I get it.

Your opinion is duly noted. Fuck you very much.

So why would I care ?

O.K. I get it.

Your opinion is duly noted. Fuck you very much.
That would be of course your typical Trump trash response. We get it.

ww.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/nyt-reporter-what-the-page-fisa-docs-reveal-1282889795623

Remember the good old days when state run T.V. propaganda host Shawn Hannity from Fox news was telling his audience that the so called FBI illegal FISA warrant issued against Carter Page was all political to go after Trump, and that Donald Trump's recused butt boy Devin Nunes was spearheading the false scandal? Remember when Hannity said this would be worse than Watergate? We'll, it turns out it was all staged, and the lies have been exposed. As a matter of fact, now that it has all been botched by the criminals in the Republican party, a lot more evidence has surfaced about Page that corroborates the additional applications. Truth in justice sometimes takes a while, but in the end, the real criminals are exposed.
On Saturday night, the New York Times published a report detailing the public disclosure of more than 400 pages of heavily redacted documents related to a FISA warrant filed in 2016 against Carter Page, an advisor for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Page has been a key focus of the intelligence community’s investigation into Russian interference from the very beginning. And as Saturday’s disclosure reveals, the FBI presented enough probable cause suggesting Page had been recruited by Russian officials that four separate Republican-appointed judges authorized still-undisclosed surveillance measures targeting Page.
The only thing the newly released FISA documents show is that Republicans have been lying for months
You are exactly right. This FISA scheme was a total fiasco; DOJ releases FISA documents in Russia probe I would go so far as saying that this scheme by Trump and Nunes and the House Intel was an attack against the U.S. intelligence in defense of the indefensible Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies attempted to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. All the political appointees in these agencies should be perp walk to the nearest federal penitentiary. Any non appointee should also go to prison. Trump needs to have a house cleaning.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page..was all about getting Trump.....

4:01 AM - Jul 23, 2018
Carter Page was being looked at all the way back to 2013. No one knew Trump was running for president at that time. The conclusions by Trump and his Sheep are not only lies, but they resemble arguments coming from total retards. How damn stupid does a person have to be to acknowledge the tweets by Trump, when Trump himself declassified these documents, that, by the way has never been done before? And, Nunes never read them, and then they make up lies as a result? You have to be some more kind of special stupid to go along with that. Get back to planet earth people. Your country needs patriots. Not a bunch of cowards who support pussy grabbers; DOJ releases FISA documents in Russia probe

I have no idea what "being looked at" is supposed to mean, but the first FISA warrant was applied for in the summer of 2016. They had no credible justification. The had a phony dossier concocted by Trump's political opposition. Anyone who believes that's acceptable behavior for a federal agency is a scum who belongs in prison.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page..was all about getting Trump.....

Carter Page was being looked at all the way back to 2013. No one knew Trump was running for president at that time. The conclusions by Trump and his Sheep are not only lies, but they resemble arguments coming from total retards. How damn stupid does a person have to be to acknowledge the tweets by Trump, when Trump himself declassified these documents, that, by the way has never been done before? And, Nunes never read them, and then they make up lies as a result? You have to be some more kind of special stupid to go along with that. Get back to planet earth people. Your country needs patriots. Not a bunch of cowards who support pussy grabbers; DOJ releases FISA documents in Russia probe

I have no idea what "being looked at" is supposed to mean, but the first FISA warrant was applied for in the summer of 2016. They had no credible justification.
Why?
The had a phony dossier concocted by Trump's political opposition.
What is your proof that the "dossier" is "phony"?
Anyone who believes that's acceptable behavior for a federal agency is a scum who belongs in prison.
You'll have to prove the "dossier" is "phony" for me to understand what "acceptable behavior" means?

ww.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/nyt-reporter-what-the-page-fisa-docs-reveal-1282889795623

Remember the good old days when state run T.V. propaganda host Shawn Hannity from Fox news was telling his audience that the so called FBI illegal FISA warrant issued against Carter Page was all political to go after Trump, and that Donald Trump's recused butt boy Devin Nunes was spearheading the false scandal? Remember when Hannity said this would be worse than Watergate? We'll, it turns out it was all staged, and the lies have been exposed. As a matter of fact, now that it has all been botched by the criminals in the Republican party, a lot more evidence has surfaced about Page that corroborates the additional applications. Truth in justice sometimes takes a while, but in the end, the real criminals are exposed.
On Saturday night, the New York Times published a report detailing the public disclosure of more than 400 pages of heavily redacted documents related to a FISA warrant filed in 2016 against Carter Page, an advisor for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Page has been a key focus of the intelligence community’s investigation into Russian interference from the very beginning. And as Saturday’s disclosure reveals, the FBI presented enough probable cause suggesting Page had been recruited by Russian officials that four separate Republican-appointed judges authorized still-undisclosed surveillance measures targeting Page.
The only thing the newly released FISA documents show is that Republicans have been lying for months
You are exactly right. This FISA scheme was a total fiasco; DOJ releases FISA documents in Russia probe I would go so far as saying that this scheme by Trump and Nunes and the House Intel was an attack against the U.S. intelligence in defense of the indefensible Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies attempted to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.
How did you find out? What is your evidence?
All the political appointees in these agencies should be perp walk to the nearest federal penitentiary. Any non appointee should also go to prison. Trump needs to have a house cleaning.
Not before we see your proof that these agencies "attempted a coup"?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I have no idea what "being looked at" is supposed to mean, but the first FISA warrant was applied for in the summer of 2016. They had no credible justification.
Why?
Anyone who believes that's acceptable behavior for a federal agency is a scum who belongs in prison.
You'll have to prove the "dossier" is "phony" for me to understand what "acceptable behavior" means?
Why did they have no credible justification? Because Trump is totally innocent, you fucking dumbass. Even the FBI says the "dossier" is phony. McCabe admitted when he testified before Congress that nothing in it has been verified. That means it's a work of fiction. No matter how hard you try, you can't wash the stink off this turd.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Why?
Why did they have no credible justification? Because Trump is totally innocent, you fucking dumbass. Even the FBI says the "dossier" is phony. McCabe admitted when he testified before Congress that nothing in it has been verified. That means it's a work of fiction. No matter how hard you try, you can't wash the stink off this turd.
The FBI has not said the dossier is phony. That is a lie. They have said, that the parts to the dossier that have been investigated have checked out. You of course are a liar. Some of the dossier's allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified[19] or may require access to classified information for verification.[20] In February 2017, some details related to conversations "solely between foreign nationals" were independently verified. Some of those individuals were known to be "heavily involved" in efforts to damage Clinton and help Trump. The conversations "took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier", giving US intelligence and law enforcement "greater confidence" in the credibility of parts of the dossier.[21]

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

And no one conducting this investigation has said he is innocent or guilty. So where and what is your proof? Or are you going to lie about that too?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I have no idea what "being looked at" is supposed to mean, but the first FISA warrant was applied for in the summer of 2016. They had no credible justification. The had a phony dossier concocted by Trump's political opposition. Anyone who believes that's acceptable behavior for a federal agency is a scum who belongs in prison.
Fucking moron, the dossier wasn’t their only source of evidence for probable cause. :cuckoo:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Fucking moron, the dossier wasn’t their only source of evidence for probable cause. :cuckoo:
I'm guessing the God's will only know what you are talking about?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I'm guessing the God's will only know what you are talking about?
No, anyone paying attention knows.

As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Are you fucking retarded? :dunno:

FISA memo released, Trump vindicated.

{
As reported by Fox News, “the documents show that the infamous Steele Dossier was a major component of the 2016 surveillance warrant. The dossier was also a major component in subsequent renewals.”

Accordingly, Carter Page told Fox that, "I'm having trouble finding any small bit of this document that rises above complete ignorance and/or insanity."

Fox also notes that, "Based on what is visible, the dossier is not described as a political document, as the Democrats have asserted; rather the FBI speculates to the FISA court that it was commissioned to damage Candidate 1, who is Donald Trump."}

DOJ Releases Carter Page FISA Documents, Trump Responds

Are you fucking retarded? :dunno:

FISA memo released, Trump vindicated.

{
As reported by Fox News, “the documents show that the infamous Steele Dossier was a major component of the 2016 surveillance warrant. The dossier was also a major component in subsequent renewals.”

Accordingly, Carter Page told Fox that, "I'm having trouble finding any small bit of this document that rises above complete ignorance and/or insanity."

Fox also notes that, "Based on what is visible, the dossier is not described as a political document, as the Democrats have asserted; rather the FBI speculates to the FISA court that it was commissioned to damage Candidate 1, who is Donald Trump."}

DOJ Releases Carter Page FISA Documents, Trump Responds
Well of course faux will tell you what you want to hear.

They aren't telling the truth though.

Too bad for you.

What's so critical for national security that date has to be redacted?

5k1wnr.png

9lbq5k.png

I noticed that too

The "supervisory special agent" is a secret too

Maybe his name is Strzok, or is that simply paranoia?

:spinner:
Try stupid.

And that makes you...?

Why don't you try?

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

How are we changing your name, creep?

Further, what does that have to do with education? You are a hack, pure and simple. You're a hate filled Communist spewing idiocy from the hate sites. You started a thread crowing about how great it is that the FISA document was released, even though that document confirms that the fabricated Steel Dossier that Hillary bought from the Kremlin was the basis, Meaning the FISA warrant application is an act of perjury, as even "I'm With HER" Comey acknowledes that the slander was never verified. Further, the FSB failed to disclose that the SOURCE of their warrant was the opposition party and campaign.

You seem too dumb to grasp that this is a complete disaster for you Communists, that this establishes collusion between the Obama Regime through a corrupt DOJ and FSB with the Clinton Campaign to rig the presidential election.

Congress is already preparing the subpoena for that corrupt sack of shit Loretta Lynch.

Note:
This is a heavily redacted version.
I guess they needed to redact the fuck out of it to remove any evidence of abuse.

Even redacted it proves perjury by the FSB (ne' FBI) beyond all doubt. They flat out lied to the FISA judge on the application in their zeal to rig the election.

Forum List

Back