Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

The Obama administration Conspiracy has been revealed.

Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Strzok, Comey, McCabe - all have been proven to have committed Perjury and Obstruction.....

It's actually the deep state 'conspiracy', Obama was just one of their loyal puppets

And I'm not sure if it's a conspiracy, they were just doing their job after all, like they've been doing for decades (centuries). It's just that this time the unthinkable happened, the annointed princess managed to screw up and lose from a ridiculous orange clown... and since the deep state also believed it was her turn they didn't bother to make sure of that and cover their tracks...

:popcorn:

So does Crepitus get the butthurt of the month award now that everyone with an IQ above 75 knows what happened?

9780062872746_p0_v3_s600x595.jpg

You'll only confuse them by citing facts....
i might die of shock if i ever see you post any

RIP, Val:

Carter Page FISA Applications: FBI Used Steele Dossier | National Review

"The FBI (and, I’m even more sad to say, my Justice Department) brought the FISA court the Steele-dossier allegations, relying on Steele’s credibility without verifying his information.

...it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation."

You'll only confuse them by citing facts....
i might die of shock if i ever see you post any

RIP, Val:

Carter Page FISA Applications: FBI Used Steele Dossier | National Review

"The FBI (and, I’m even more sad to say, my Justice Department) brought the FISA court the Steele-dossier allegations, relying on Steele’s credibility without verifying his information.

...it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation."
So then, why won't Trump declassify it?

You really need to ask why the FBI would be investigating Russian SPIES who are trying to groom American assets IN THE UNITED STATES?

No, I'm asking what led the FBI to believe that Carter Page was being 'groomed' by Russian spies
Are you brain dead?

I've heard that question before, I don't think I am but I guess my opinion is a bit biased...

:banana:

Why would they believe the Russian were trying to groom Carter Page? Because they had been investigating the Russian spies for a long time and they had intercepted their communications which included them talking about how Carter Page was getting whatever information they asked for and saying how Page was an idiot.

What classified information did Carter Page have access to?

That is not what Page has been investigated for. He has been in collusion with Russian agents!

Clapper, who was also caught lying not once but...
Paul slams Clapper over NSA 'lying'
James Clapper Lied to Congress About Major Leak to CNN - NTD.TV

As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Yes smarter people knew that the Nunes memo debunked itself as soon as it came out. Here is an detailed explanation of that regarding Carter Page. Also George Papalopodous's name is mentioned no where in the dossier file.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

Sean Hannity, along with all the other prime time soap box operas on FOX NEWS have promoted this conspiracy theory that the Russian investigation was started because of the Dossier file, and a FISA warrant on Carter Page. But their TIME LINE is way off. The Dossier file was given to John McCain who then handed it over to former FBI directors James Comey in late December 2016/early January 2017. Comey started the Russian investigation in July 2016, months before he received the dossier file.

This is the Devin Nunes conspiracy.

Sherlock_Nunes_Color_Web.jpg

It looks like Rod Rosenstein has had enough of the usual suspects of Republican house members who are manufacturing these conspiracy's.
Rosenstein calls for investigation of GOP House intelligence committee. Devin Nunes the target

This article (The Guardian) was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

James Clapper's testimony on The Guardian article.
FEINSTEIN: The Guardian has reported that Britain's intelligence service first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious interactions between Trump advisers and Russian intelligence agents. This information was passed on to U.S. intelligence agencies.Over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. Is this accurate?YATES: I -- I can't answer that.FEINSTEIN: General Clapper, is that accurate? CLAPPER: Yes, it is and it's also quite sensitive.FEINSTEIN: OK. Let me ask you this.0LAPPER: The specifics are -- are --- are quite sensitive.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

This is also confirmed in this video.

Basically several different foreign countries were picking up Russian intelligence agents and Trump surrogates in daily routine spying operations of Russian assets since 2015, and that information was then passed onto former FBI director James Comey. Under sworn testimony James Comey stated he started the Russian investigation in July 2016, and it had nothing to do with the Dossier file.

The joker is the one ignoring the facts showing patterns of abuse
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Obama's FBI Spied On The Trump Campaign, So What Did He Know And When Did He Know It?
2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)

"On October 20 2016, Rogers was briefed by the NSA compliance officer on findings from the 702 NSA compliance audit. The audit had uncovered numerous “About” Query violations (Senate testimony).

On October 21, 2016, Rogers shut down all “About Query” activity. He reported his findings to the DOJ (Senate testimony & inferences from Court Ruling).

On October 21 2016, the DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISA Court. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations."

"...the National Security Division specifically hid the findings of the January 7, 2016 Inspector General Report – along with knowledge of other violations – from the FISA Court."

"At the October 26, 2016 hearing, the Court ascribed the government’s failure to disclose those IG and OCO reviews at the October 4, 2016 hearing to an institutional “lack of candor” on NSA’s part and emphasized that “this is a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”

An institutional lack of candor…"

The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

Laws broken, non-compliance, Amendment violations, FISA Court abuse.

These f*ers were running wild in their conspiratorial attempt to prevent Trump from winning.

Evidence proves it....
Throwing spaghetti up against the wall is all you have left. None of that is connected to Trump/Russia investigation. Lol! What a joke. Give it a rest. You've made enough fool of yourself already. These distraction links won't help you.

Last edited:
The joker is the one ignoring the facts showing patterns of abuse
Obama's FBI Spied On The Trump Campaign, So What Did He Know And When Did He Know It?
2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)

"On October 20 2016, Rogers was briefed by the NSA compliance officer on findings from the 702 NSA compliance audit. The audit had uncovered numerous “About” Query violations (Senate testimony).

On October 21, 2016, Rogers shut down all “About Query” activity. He reported his findings to the DOJ (Senate testimony & inferences from Court Ruling).

On October 21 2016, the DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISA Court. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations."

"...the National Security Division specifically hid the findings of the January 7, 2016 Inspector General Report – along with knowledge of other violations – from the FISA Court."

"At the October 26, 2016 hearing, the Court ascribed the government’s failure to disclose those IG and OCO reviews at the October 4, 2016 hearing to an institutional “lack of candor” on NSA’s part and emphasized that “this is a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”

An institutional lack of candor…"

The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

Laws broken, non-compliance, Amendment violations, FISA Court abuse.

These f*ers were running wild in their conspiratorial attempt to prevent Trump from winning.

Evidence proves it....
Throwing spaghetti up against the wall is all you have left. None of that is connected to Trump/Russia investigation. Lol! What a joke. Give it a rest. You've made enough fool of yourself already. These distraction links won't help you.
Don’t you think spying on the Trump campaign should have included spying on someone actually in the Trump campaign?

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

How are we changing your name, creep?

Further, what does that have to do with education? You are a hack, pure and simple. You're a hate filled Communist spewing idiocy from the hate sites. You started a thread crowing about how great it is that the FISA document was released, even though that document confirms that the fabricated Steel Dossier that Hillary bought from the Kremlin was the basis, Meaning the FISA warrant application is an act of perjury, as even "I'm With HER" Comey acknowledes that the slander was never verified. Further, the FSB failed to disclose that the SOURCE of their warrant was the opposition party and campaign.

You seem too dumb to grasp that this is a complete disaster for you Communists, that this establishes collusion between the Obama Regime through a corrupt DOJ and FSB with the Clinton Campaign to rig the presidential election.

Congress is already preparing the subpoena for that corrupt sack of shit Loretta Lynch.
"How are we changing your name"?

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you really totally lack any self awareness at all?

Either way I e just decided you are worth wasting any more time on, at least for now.

So bugger off.

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

Further, what does that have to do with education? You are a hack, pure and simple. You're a hate filled Communist spewing idiocy from the hate sites. You started a thread crowing about how great it is that the FISA document was released, even though that document confirms that the fabricated Steel Dossier that Hillary bought from the Kremlin was the basis, Meaning the FISA warrant application is an act of perjury, as even "I'm With HER" Comey acknowledes that the slander was never verified. Further, the FSB failed to disclose that the SOURCE of their warrant was the opposition party and campaign.

You seem too dumb to grasp that this is a complete disaster for you Communists, that this establishes collusion between the Obama Regime through a corrupt DOJ and FSB with the Clinton Campaign to rig the presidential election.

Congress is already preparing the subpoena for that corrupt sack of shit Loretta Lynch.

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you really totally lack any self awareness at all?

Either way I e just decided you are worth wasting any more time on, at least for now.

So bugger off.

SO OFFICIALLY for now on, we'll just refer to you as A GRATING SOUND FULL OF HOT AIR.

Please elaborate.

So bugger off.

SO OFFICIALLY for now on, we'll just refer to you as A GRATING SOUND FULL OF HOT AIR.
Whatever floats yer boat kid.

Please elaborate.

So bugger off.

Not MY boat, YOURS! After all:

Crepitus
Crepitus /ˈkrɛpɪtəs/ (also termed crepitation) is a medical term to describe the grating sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air.

Fits you to a tee.

Please elaborate.

So bugger off.

Not MY boat, YOURS! After all:

Crepitus
Crepitus /ˈkrɛpɪtəs/ (also termed crepitation) is a medical term to describe the grating sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air.

Fits you to a tee.
Indeed, I suffer from joint damage due to leading an extremely active lifestyle for decades. It's literally a pain in the neck, but better than the swivel-chair rot most of you conservative internet junkies suffer from.

No lying shithead, with undeniable evidence proving the US IG cited the FBI / NIA definitely DID abuse the FISA Courts.

They illegally acquired FISA Court warrants to conduct their own Watergate.
Four Republican FISA court judges say you are wrong.

Forum List

Back