Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

Damn, do they feed all of you brain-dead righties lead paint??

When someone pleads guilty in front of a judge ... and the judge accepts their guilty plea ... they are convicted as charged.

Holyfuckingshit!

1233796371590.gif
That is one of my favorite movies.

Go Beers!
Is that Brendan Fraser?

I thought Mueller was in charge of the inquisition?
The AG is in charge of Mueller.

You need to work on your sense of humour, both literally and figuratively

:coffee:
I wasn't trying to be funny. But since you asked...

What do you get when a blonde stands on her hands?
A brunette with bad breadth!
LMAO! I'm afraid that Jantje_Smit will not get that, but given her avatar I could be wrong.

The AG is in charge of Mueller.

Sessions isn't in charge of anything, that's why Trump should have fired him a long time ago
I wasn't trying to be funny. But since you asked...

What do you get when a blonde stands on her hands?
A brunette with bad breadth!

I suppose that's funny but I'm sober now so it didn't provoke a laugh

Better stick to your propaganda job

:popcorn:

]The shoe is about to drop on that one. Trump knew about the meeting his son had in Trump Tower with the Russians.

In addition, you didn't see the Helsinki summit? That was collusion. A closed door meeting with no reporters and no record of what was said? C'mon, man!

1. You have no evidence - got it.

2. NOTHING about the meeting was illegal.

3. You have no evidence - got it.

4. NOTHING about Helsinki was illegal. You didn't personally like a press conference ... And you hate Trump.

5. You have no evidence - got it.

6. 'Collusion' is obviously NOT illegal - if it were, Hillary would be in jail today for colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for propaganda she illegally used in a US election

7. You have no evidence - got it

What "due process?"

Rosenstein is about as corrupt as they come. Congress wants to impeach the fucker - and should.
Only the right wing, kiss-ass freedom caucus, wants to impeach him, because they are mentally incapable of doing their congressional job.
How is it wanting to impeach Rosenstein for not turning over documents equate to Congress not doing their jobs?

You mean the Inquisition?

What do you mean "obstruct?" How does one obstruct an illegal and corrupt witch hunt? Torquemada is a thug and a crook.

Even the Mafia doesn't target the families of their enemies - Robert "Mewler" Torquemada does, though. "Confess or we keep raping your wife."

The fucker is scum.
You're repeating yourself. And after 25 indictments and 4 convictions, its definitely not a witch hunt.
How many for Collusion?
Indictments on unrelated criminal activity that wasn't part of his mandate don't count for squat.

4. NOTHING about Helsinki was illegal. You didn't personally like a press conference ... And you hate Trump.

6. 'Collusion' is obviously NOT illegal - if it were, Hillary would be in jail today for colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for propaganda she illegally used in a US election

You should know by now that mentioning 'evidence' is quite usless when dealing with the disciples of the vast Russian conspiracy cult

Like any religion it's not about facts, it's about having faith

Any day now....

:banana:

Is that Brendan Fraser?
No. The one on the left is Trey Parker and the one on the right is Matt Stone. They're the voices on South Park. They're also the creators of South Park. And I'm pretty sure they got something cooking up on Devin Nunes. That show seems to mimic what is going on at the time in this country.

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. Got it?

This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. Got it?
The right don’t want to talk about trump. Almost every trump thread is them trying to divert the topic to Hillary, Bill or Obama.

How many for Collusion?
Indictments on unrelated criminal activity that wasn't part of his mandate don't count for squat.
When it involves people that worked for Trump making deals with members of the Russian intelligence community, that's related.

Is that Brendan Fraser?
No. The one on the left is Trey Parker and the one on the right is Matt Stone. They're the voices on South Park. They're also the creators of South Park. And I'm pretty sure they got something cooking up on Devin Nunes. That show seems to mimic what is going on at the time in this country.
Thank you. I just googled their names with the quote and got a hit for BASEketball. Can't believe I missed that flick. I'm gonna check it out.

How many for Collusion?
When it involves people that worked for Trump making deals with members of the Russian intelligence community, that's related.
What "deals" did they make, asshole? Hillary made an actual deal with them. She paid them money in exchange for smears of Trump.

Forum List

Back