Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

Its obvious you do not have evidence tying TRUMP to illegal collusion with the Russians or you would have posted it...

Bwuhahahaha....
The shoe is about to drop on that one. Trump knew about the meeting his son had in Trump Tower with the Russians.

In addition, you didn't see the Helsinki summit? That was collusion. A closed door meeting with no reporters and no record of what was said? C'mon, man!
ROLF! If that's the case, then Hillary and Obama should both be in prison.

1. You have no evidence - got it.

2. NOTHING about the meeting was illegal.

3. You have no evidence - got it.

4. NOTHING about Helsinki was illegal. You didn't personally like a press conference ... And you hate Trump.

5. You have no evidence - got it.

6. 'Collusion' is obviously NOT illegal - if it were, Hillary would be in jail today for colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for propaganda she illegally used in a US election

7. You have no evidence - got it
This thread is not about Hillary Clinton. Got it?
The right don’t want to talk about trump. Almost every trump thread is them trying to divert the topic to Hillary, Bill or Obama.
We know how much you hate it when someone demonstrates what a flaming hypocrite you are.

Thank you. I just googled their names with the quote and got a hit for BASEketball. Can't believe I missed that flick. I'm gonna check it out.
I think its a classic. It's based on the premise that people get sick of corporate sports and stop going to games. Then this grass roots game of HORSE starts getting so popular that it becomes the national pastime.

A movie Nunes would definitely not watch. There's not much Devin can watch with his lips stapled to Trump's butt.

What "deals" did they make, asshole? Hillary made an actual deal with them. She paid them money in exchange for smears of Trump.
Read the indictment, dickwad, it's all right there.

BTW, the crap you're saying about Clinton is merely conjecture.

Sure they did. Hillary paid Russian spies to smear Trump. That's against the law.
That's what you're trying to spin it to. Nobody in her campaign met with the Russians like Don Jr. did in Trump Tower. And she didn't brag beforehand that she would soon have dirt on Trump, like Trump did at a campaign rally in 2016 two days before the meeting.

Sure they did. Hillary paid Russian spies to smear Trump. That's against the law.
That's what you're trying to spin it to. Nobody in her campaign met with the Russians like Don Jr. did in Trump Tower. And she didn't brag beforehand that she would soon have dirt on Trump, like Trump did at a campaign rally in 2016 two days before the meeting.
It doesn't matter whether she met with them. The bottom line, which is irrefutable, is that she paid them. Why would a sleazebag like Hillary brag about committing a crime?

As we all knew, when the truth came out, the Nunes memo was total bullshit.

FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents - CNNPolitics

Disregard. BULLSHIT CLAIM by a bullshit person from another bullshit source. You don't pass go nor collect $200, Creepy.
Please elaborate.

Plus you morons who try to insult me by changing my name are just proving how uneducated you are.

But, it does beg the question, why would you choose a name of a pulmonary pathology?

But thats not all....

"Crepitus or crepitation is the noise that may be heard during joint movements, such as a cracking, popping, snapping, or grinding. These sounds and sensations can occur in the neck as well. Most people at some point have experienced neck crepitus. One example is feeling a cracking sensation in the neck when turning the head to back up a car.

Neck crepitus is usually painless and typically does not represent anything serious. However, if crepitus occurs with other troubling symptoms such as pain or following trauma, it could indicate a more serious underlying medical condition is present."

How are we changing your name, creep?

Further, what does that have to do with education? You are a hack, pure and simple. You're a hate filled Communist spewing idiocy from the hate sites. You started a thread crowing about how great it is that the FISA document was released, even though that document confirms that the fabricated Steel Dossier that Hillary bought from the Kremlin was the basis,
Provide proof with links please?
Meaning the FISA warrant application is an act of perjury, as even "I'm With HER" Comey acknowledes that the slander was never verified. Further, the FSB failed to disclose that the SOURCE of their warrant was the opposition party and campaign.
That is false. The source of the warrant was disclosed by way of Papadopolous. You all keep spinning, and we'll keep spinning you back to nothing; Rep. Adam Schiff: Nunes, Gowdy lied about the F.B.I.

You seem too dumb to grasp that this is a complete disaster for you Communists, that this establishes collusion between the Obama Regime through a corrupt DOJ and FSB with the Clinton Campaign to rig the presidential election.
Quoting from the actual FISA, I think not. You, Nunes, Gowdy, and all of Trump's butt boys have been made.

Congress is already preparing the subpoena for that corrupt sack of shit Loretta Lynch.

Son, you and Schiff are both fucking liars.

2016 FISA Application on Carter Page

Page 13, you lying pile of shit.
What about it, raving lunatic?

(U) In or about January 2015, Podobnyy, along with Evgeny Buryakov and Igor Sporyshev, were charged by a sealed complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York for violations on 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 951 (conspiring to act, and acting as, an unregistered agent of a foreign government). According to the complaint, Buryakov worked in the United States as an agent of the SVR. Specifically, Buryakov operated under non-official cover, posing as an employee in the Manhattan office of a Russian bank. Buryakov worked with two other SVR agents, Podobnyy and Sporyshev, to gather intelligence on behalf of

-13-

Yawn, you fucking liars are boring.

{accuracy of information contained within FISA applications is of upmost importance.… Only documented and verified information may be used to support FBI applications to the court.” The FBI procedures requires that information in any FISA application must be “thoroughly vetted and confirmed.”}

What to Do When the FBI Breaks the Laws to Obtain a FISA Warrant?

On page 13 the FSB certifies the warrant.
I posted the non-redacted portion of page #13 and it did no such thing.
upload_2018-7-27_17-48-40.png

No one has been convicted, shit for brains. A guilty plea is not a conviction.
You really are the dumbest fucking moron on the planet.

What the fuck do you think a conviction is??

Conviction

the act or process of finding a person guilty of a crime especially in a court of law

In other words, pleading guilty is not a conviction. When you plead guilty, no one FINDS you guilty, you fucking dumbass.
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

The court finds you guilty, ya flamin' fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

That's why a judge has to accept the plea for it to be a conviction.

What is the Consequence of a Guilty Plea? - Federal-Lawyer.com

Conviction

A guilty plea results in conviction.
Note the word "find" in the definition. When you plead guilty, the court doesn't find shit, you fucking dumbass.
The court "finds" you guilty when the court accepts the plea. That's why a judge has to accept it. Until then, a guilty individual is not convicted.

Dayum, fucking moron, I can't believe you're this retarded.

Actually -- yes, I can. :badgrin:

Bernie Madeoff pled guilty and was sentenced to 150 years in prison. According to a fucking moron like you, he was imprisoned without being convicted.

1233796371590.gif

Oh look, the Iranian spy is reduced to retarded memes...

iu

No one has been convicted, shit for brains. A guilty plea is not a conviction.
You really are the dumbest fucking moron on the planet.

What the fuck do you think a conviction is??

Conviction

the act or process of finding a person guilty of a crime especially in a court of law

So far the Inquisition has ZERO convictions - regardless of coerced "confessions."
Damn, do they feed all of you brain-dead righties lead paint??

When someone pleads guilty in front of a judge ... and the judge accepts their guilty plea ... they are convicted as charged.

Holyfuckingshit!

1233796371590.gif

Look, the Iranian is using memes..

iu
LOLOLOL

Now I'm Iranian? You've been saying I'm North Korean.

Regardless of your dementia, a guilty plea accepted in a court of law is a conviction. You rightards do nothing but expose your own ignorance by posting such lunacies.

DERP.

One thing is for sure, you're a dedicated enemy of the United States Constitution,

What "due process?"

Rosenstein is about as corrupt as they come. Congress wants to impeach the fucker - and should.
Only the right wing, kiss-ass freedom caucus, wants to impeach him, because they are mentally incapable of doing their congressional job.

Or rather because he has obstructed justice and shit all over the US Constitution, as has Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

You mean the Inquisition?

What do you mean "obstruct?" How does one obstruct an illegal and corrupt witch hunt? Torquemada is a thug and a crook.

Even the Mafia doesn't target the families of their enemies - Robert "Mewler" Torquemada does, though. "Confess or we keep raping your wife."

The fucker is scum.
You're repeating yourself. And after 25 indictments and 4 convictions, its definitely not a witch hunt.

Torquemada keeps indicting foreign nationals who are not subject to extradition. When they call his bluff and demand he produce evidence, the corrupt fucker folds like a cheap lawn chair.

{

Former U.S Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe diGenova said Special Counsel Robert Mueller were “not ready” to be called into court by Russian interests he previously indicted.

DiGenova said that at least one of the more than a dozen Russian individuals and companies Mueller indicted earlier this year effectively called his bluff on holding further litigation.

DiGenova said Mueller likely indicted the Russian interests because he “needed something Russian” to be charged in his probe, and that since they are from another country, they would be unlikely to fight back.

“One of the Russian companies sent them to court [over the charges],” diGenova said, adding that Mueller’s team then “objected strenuously” to that news.

Tucker Carlson asked if such a situation could be bad for the probe into President Donald Trump.

DiGenova said the judge in the Russians’ case told Mueller it must now go to trial since the defendants are willing to litigate.

He said the Russian company wants “a lot of [legal] discovery,” which could include documents and the like.

}

DiGenova: Russians call Mueller’s BLUFF, judge sides with RUSSIANS….

The Grand Inquisitor is a pussy who can only torture those not able to fight back. Mewler is a punk, a kunt.

Forum List

Back