Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

The cameras will be on him the whole time, the units and equipment will be filmed as they go by the reviewing stand. IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM

No, they won't. Viewers won't be tuning in to see him, they will be tuning in to see the parade.

Even Fox won't show Trump the majority of the time.

You are just a truly clueless person.

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

That was you admitting defeat.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

Last I heard he was planning on attending another parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

You can stand by yours that he will.

And you will be wrong.

Whatever you say! :21::21::21::21:

No, they won't. Viewers won't be tuning in to see him, they will be tuning in to see the parade.

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

And you will be wrong.

You're not making any sense.

Your position is that any parade is about the man sitting on the review stand, and not the parade itself.

And you think you won this?

LOL!!!

1. Feel free to name even a single economic indicator changed course after the election.

2. So, in your little partisan mind, what about the person in the military that opposes the parade? Do they love their country because they are in the military or do they hate their country because they think the parade is a stupid fucking idea? Which will it be in your mind?

3. You are good with the military being used as a political tool, that makes you one that does not give a shit about the military.

1. Can't be bothered right now. Multi tasking.

2. COuld be either, with the information you gave me. NOw, what about antifa? What do you think they will do?

3. I'm good with the military being used as a political tool, in this very minor and safe way. Consider it an exception which proves the rule. I do feel bad about the sacrifices that military will have to make for this. But imo, the benefit to the nation is worth it.
”I'm good with the military being used as a political tool”
LOLOL

Thanks for conceding your position on this so easily. :mm:

1. Thanks for showing how dishonest you vile libs are, by cutting all context.

2. Thanks for showing how you see revealing anything real, is a defeat. That certainly explains the constant lying and stonewalling we get from you leftards.
I eliminated no context you haven’t already provided. You confessed you want trump to use the military as a tool to attack Americans with whom you disagree with politically. You reveal the true motivation behind the notion of holding such a parade.

You’re a fucking traitor.

You cut half my sentence. You claim to not be cutting context, but you could not quote me, using a full sentence.

THe purpose is only political if you are against celebrating America.

Otherwise, we can all agree, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
You fucking traitor... you already announced celebrating America is just the mask of your true agenda for holding a military parade for the purpose of using our military as a tool to attack the left.

1. LOL!!!!

2. The parade will be, at least, a celebration of America's military. People will have the choice to join in, or oppose that. Their choices on this will reveal who they are.

That is all I am saying. What part of that to you find shameful?

3. No, it does not prove that. Supporting a parade does not prove that I do not care about the people in the military. You have to do more than say something over and over again to prove it.

1. Feel free to name even a single economic indicator changed course after the election.

2. So, in your little partisan mind, what about the person in the military that opposes the parade? Do they love their country because they are in the military or do they hate their country because they think the parade is a stupid fucking idea? Which will it be in your mind?

3. You are good with the military being used as a political tool, that makes you one that does not give a shit about the military.

1. Can't be bothered right now. Multi tasking.

2. COuld be either, with the information you gave me. NOw, what about antifa? What do you think they will do?

3. I'm good with the military being used as a political tool, in this very minor and safe way. Consider it an exception which proves the rule. I do feel bad about the sacrifices that military will have to make for this. But imo, the benefit to the nation is worth it.
”I'm good with the military being used as a political tool”

LOLOL

Thanks for conceding your position on this so easily. :mm:

Yeah isn't THAT revealing. Think I'm gonna bookmark that post for future use.

You going to use the whole sentence or just half?

Rhetorical question. We both know what you are.
You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

Many countries far smaller than us have such parades to the applause and pride of their nation.

Oh they have to applaud. If they don't they'll be shot.

iu

Take notes now.

Just more lies of the left.

uh HUH. So you're saying non-compliants aren't shot in North Korea are you?

Good luck making that point. I'll be watching.

It's your allegation that they are, prove it.

Really? You're here to white-knight for the concept of Stupidity even though a post wasn't even addressed to you? That the way you work PeeWee?

Fine, here -- take it away Captain Obvious.

View attachment 211011
Prisoners at an unidentified North Korean gulag prison are seen in this candid and rare photograph.
>> North Korea's political prison camps - of which Camp 16 is just one - are known as "Kwanliso".
These are similar to Stalin's Soviet-era gulags, where dissidents and critics are forced to carry out dangerous and heavy labour. People sent to these camps include: those who have criticised the leadership (mostly officials); officials or cadres who are perceived to have failed in the implementation of policies; those who contacted South Koreans in other countries; those who were believed to be part of anti-government groups, including those who have criticised the government for its policies on the food crisis; those caught listening to South Korean broadcasts; un-repatriated prisoners of war from the Korean War in the 1950s; and North Koreans caught trying to flee the country.

...Director Kate Allen said: "Amnesty believes these camps have been in operation for approaching 60 years, yet only three people have ever been known to have escaped and a massive 40 per cent will die of malnutrition.

"Every former inmate Amnesty spoke to had witnessed at least one public execution.

"The North Korean authorities have also been known to use a horrific 4ft by 4ft 'torture cell', where inmates can neither stand nor lie down. << --- CAMP DEATH: Inside North Korea’s inescapable Camp 16 where 20,000 political prisoners are being worked to death as others are strangled or executed with hammers

You're actually willing to put your name on this level of ignorance that you don't know this is going on?

Seriously HOW do you get this clueless? Is there a correspondence course you take or something?
Did Groupon have a sale on Ignorance Kits?

You said shot for not applauding, where is the proof, I acknowledge the death camps dip shit, you obviously are side stepping. Moron!

92 million could feed and house quite a few homeless people and their kids, but then this would just teach them that they don't have to work according to right wing logic. Starve the lazy bums till they have to dive into trash cans and dumpsters for food and shelter. Far better to waste money on a parade so trump can feel good about himself for awhile and fantasize that he's a great military leader. So much for republicans being deficit hawks.

Oh they have to applaud. If they don't they'll be shot.

iu

Take notes now.

Really? You're here to white-knight for the concept of Stupidity even though a post wasn't even addressed to you? That the way you work PeeWee?

View attachment 211011
Prisoners at an unidentified North Korean gulag prison are seen in this candid and rare photograph.
>> North Korea's political prison camps - of which Camp 16 is just one - are known as "Kwanliso".
These are similar to Stalin's Soviet-era gulags, where dissidents and critics are forced to carry out dangerous and heavy labour. People sent to these camps include: those who have criticised the leadership (mostly officials); officials or cadres who are perceived to have failed in the implementation of policies; those who contacted South Koreans in other countries; those who were believed to be part of anti-government groups, including those who have criticised the government for its policies on the food crisis; those caught listening to South Korean broadcasts; un-repatriated prisoners of war from the Korean War in the 1950s; and North Koreans caught trying to flee the country.

...Director Kate Allen said: "Amnesty believes these camps have been in operation for approaching 60 years, yet only three people have ever been known to have escaped and a massive 40 per cent will die of malnutrition.

"Every former inmate Amnesty spoke to had witnessed at least one public execution.

"The North Korean authorities have also been known to use a horrific 4ft by 4ft 'torture cell', where inmates can neither stand nor lie down. << --- CAMP DEATH: Inside North Korea’s inescapable Camp 16 where 20,000 political prisoners are being worked to death as others are strangled or executed with hammers

You're actually willing to put your name on this level of ignorance that you don't know this is going on?

Seriously HOW do you get this clueless? Is there a correspondence course you take or something?

You said shot for not applauding, where is the proof, I acknowledge the death camps dip shit, you obviously are side stepping. Moron!

Holy FUCK.

:dig:

The cameras will be on him the whole time, the units and equipment will be filmed as they go by the reviewing stand. IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM

I accept your surrender.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

View attachment 211011

Holy FUCK.

Keep digging dumb shit, you made a statement and can't back it up.

View attachment 211011

Holy FUCK.

Keep digging dumb shit, you made a statement and can't back it up.

2s0blvo.jpg

America is the greatest, most exceptional nation in the history of the world.

we should celebrate that.

I got a better idea. How about we shut the fuck up about how great it is here and maybe the third worlders you people despise will stop coming.

I got a better idea. How about we shut the fuck up about how great it is here and maybe the third worlders you people despise will stop coming.

Why do we want to stop legal immigrants, we should welcome them, the illegal immigrants need to be deported.

I accept your surrender.

And you will be wrong.

You're not making any sense.

Your position is that any parade is about the man sitting on the review stand, and not the parade itself.

And you think you won this?

LOL!!!

Yes, the parade is about Trump, everything Trump does is about Trump. He wants the military to pass him by in review and salute him like he sees being done in North Korea.

I won this before it started, when one is dealing with a mindless partisan sheep there is no possible way to lose anything

DC police: 13 million, Fire and EMS: 3 million, Transportation: 2 million, other: 3 million, Estimated parade cost: 21 million

DC police: 13 million, Fire and EMS: 3 million, Transportation: 2 million, other: 3 million, Estimated parade cost: 21 million
That is the DC costs
Military costs are extra

Not 71 million extra.

Mattis said in an interview this morning he would debate anybody on any
network about the reported cost.

You can find all the soldiers, airmen, Marines and sailors you want
within 50 miles of DC.

You gotta pay them and feed them, no matter where they are at. Marching
in a parade or marching on the parade grounds.

Truck them in and truck them out. They'll be home for dinner. We won't
have to book 10,000 hotel rooms. Hell, just make them camp at Ft Meyer
if they can't get home.

That is the DC costs
Military costs are extra

Not 71 million extra.

Mattis said in an interview this morning he would debate anybody on any
network about the reported cost.

You can find all the soldiers, airmen, Marines and sailors you want
within 50 miles of DC.

You gotta pay them and feed them, no matter where they are at. Marching
in a parade or marching on the parade grounds.

Truck them in and truck them out. They'll be home for dinner. We won't
have to book 10,000 hotel rooms. Hell, just make them camp at Ft Meyer
if they can't get home.
You have to pay for aircraft flight time, transportation costs for military equipment, TDY for active soldiers

It is Trumps parade, he should have figured the cost BEFORE he started bragging about his parade

Now he is acting like a child

Forum List

Back