Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

plus miitary Parade marchers or volunteer soldiers have no SAY in spending money . Spending money is mostly all up to the President Trump GGator .

Yes I know, that is why we are adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st. We are on pace to add 1.4 trillion to the debt...in the middle of a "booming economy". I am glad you recognize how spending money is up to!
-------------------------------------------------------------- i don't care about the MONEY as the Money has never affected me as long as i have cash flow GGator .

There is no way any parade should cost $92,000,000
I would love to see the itemized billing

$92 million?

Isn’t that what a trip to one of Trumps golf courses costs us?

Not 71 million extra.

Mattis said in an interview this morning he would debate anybody on any
network about the reported cost.

You can find all the soldiers, airmen, Marines and sailors you want
within 50 miles of DC.

You gotta pay them and feed them, no matter where they are at. Marching
in a parade or marching on the parade grounds.

Truck them in and truck them out. They'll be home for dinner. We won't
have to book 10,000 hotel rooms. Hell, just make them camp at Ft Meyer
if they can't get home.
You have to pay for aircraft flight time, transportation costs for military equipment, TDY for active soldiers

It is Trumps parade, he should have figured the cost BEFORE he started bragging about his parade

Now he is acting like a child

Don't have any flyovers at football games, that weekend. What TDY for soldiers? There is no extra money for a temp duty station, and a parade
wouldn't be a temp duty station. All the military equipment is gonna be
used that day either at the parade or back at their base.

Just a few tanks of gas for the trucks hauling the tanks.

Half the cities in this country have veteran's day parades. Do you think they're all
paying 71 million for the troops to march?

Hate to tell you, but the logistics for something like that are quite a bit more than "just a few tanks of gas".

And TDY stands for Temporary Duty. And, you're right, IF they are able to get everyone synched up and are able to do it all in one day, it wouldn't require TDY orders. But, if it took an overnight trip, then yeah, TDY orders would be required. And, chances are, they would have to get a few more troops than what are in the DC area.

Here's what's within 175 miles of Washington, DC
Military Bases in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

How many of those commands have people they can send out? Do you know anything about those commands, or is it just a one size fits all kind of thing for you with the military? And, I've got news for you, most of the commands in the DC area are top heavy, meaning there are more higher rank personnel than lower rank. And I can tell you, the higher ranks wouldn't be happy about having to march in a parade.

By the way, did you ever serve in the military? I did 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that 95 percent of the military hates to go to those dog and pony shows. Not only that, but to get a uniform and yourself inspection ready actually costs money to the servicemember. Money that will never be refunded for the trouble.

Yes I was in the Army.

2/8 Cav...my tour in Vietnam was between 12/29/67-12/15/68.

After returning to the world, I served in the Guard and Army Reserve.

I marched in 3 veterans day parades in Orlando, and was home before
4pm.

No Dumb Donald wants to stand on the reviewing stand and have thousands of people salute him and show him respect. He wants to bask in their love and their silence because not one of them will criticize it.

Watching films of a NK military parade, Trump told Kim he wished he could get his people to show him the same respect as the NK’s show their leader. Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen.

This parade was never about honouring the troops. It was about giving Donnie a moment of respect.

You want to honour the troops? Give them a raise. Give them the health care and educational opportunities you promised them when they signed up. Build homeless shelters and rehab centres for vets who are struggling with re-entry into everyday life. Those are things that show you honour their service. Providing Trump with a $90 million dollar photo op does nothing for your service men and women.
"Watching films of a NK military parade, Trump told Kim he wished he could get his people to show him the same respect as the NK’s show their leader. Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen."
Once again you took time out from your amusement park fortune teller stand to tell us what films Trump is watching and what he was telling Kim. Hahaha team up with Omarosa because like her you "know" who said what when you were not there but can hear things that nobody else did.
"You want to honour the troops? Give them a raise. Give them the health care and educational opportunities you promised them when they signed up."
He already gave them a raise and fired most of the Obama bureaucrats who stood in the way when Vets needed swift and effective medical care. It`s been said in many Whitehouse press conferences leading up to it and after it was signed into law. Funny how you know what he supposedly said in private to Kim but have no clue what was publicly announced.
Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen."
Aaah that explains why you hear voices in your head that tell you what Trump does, says and watches in private. You got a severe perceptual disorder. It`s the other way around. Not a week goes by without a bunch of deranged people much like you announcing they would like to kill Trump or torture his kids and actually attack all those who are dissenting from the weird views you share with them. Stalking Whitehouse employees and attacking them when they have lunch is okay with you. Trump does have the authority to designate Secret Service Agent protection for Whitehouse staff. Such an agent could quite legally beat you silly with a baton if you respond to Maxine Waters dog whistle. But he won`t get the okay to clobber you from Trump because he knows that anti trump assholes already pretend to be the victim before the victim ever even retaliates in kind.

Last edited:
1. Can't be bothered right now. Multi tasking.

2. COuld be either, with the information you gave me. NOw, what about antifa? What do you think they will do?

3. I'm good with the military being used as a political tool, in this very minor and safe way. Consider it an exception which proves the rule. I do feel bad about the sacrifices that military will have to make for this. But imo, the benefit to the nation is worth it.
”I'm good with the military being used as a political tool”
LOLOL

Thanks for conceding your position on this so easily. :mm:

1. Thanks for showing how dishonest you vile libs are, by cutting all context.

2. Thanks for showing how you see revealing anything real, is a defeat. That certainly explains the constant lying and stonewalling we get from you leftards.
I eliminated no context you haven’t already provided. You confessed you want trump to use the military as a tool to attack Americans with whom you disagree with politically. You reveal the true motivation behind the notion of holding such a parade.

You’re a fucking traitor.

You cut half my sentence. You claim to not be cutting context, but you could not quote me, using a full sentence.

THe purpose is only political if you are against celebrating America.

Otherwise, we can all agree, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
You fucking traitor... you already announced celebrating America is just the mask of your true agenda for holding a military parade for the purpose of using our military as a tool to attack the left.

Attacking the Left does not make me a traitor. Try to be less hysterical.

1. Feel free to name even a single economic indicator changed course after the election.

2. So, in your little partisan mind, what about the person in the military that opposes the parade? Do they love their country because they are in the military or do they hate their country because they think the parade is a stupid fucking idea? Which will it be in your mind?

3. You are good with the military being used as a political tool, that makes you one that does not give a shit about the military.

2. COuld be either, with the information you gave me. NOw, what about antifa? What do you think they will do?

3. I'm good with the military being used as a political tool, in this very minor and safe way. Consider it an exception which proves the rule. I do feel bad about the sacrifices that military will have to make for this. But imo, the benefit to the nation is worth it.

LOLOL

Yeah isn't THAT revealing. Think I'm gonna bookmark that post for future use.

You going to use the whole sentence or just half?

Rhetorical question. We both know what you are.
You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Your spin implies that I want to bomb and shoot you. lol!!!

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?

LOLOL

1. Thanks for showing how dishonest you vile libs are, by cutting all context.

2. Thanks for showing how you see revealing anything real, is a defeat. That certainly explains the constant lying and stonewalling we get from you leftards.
I eliminated no context you haven’t already provided. You confessed you want trump to use the military as a tool to attack Americans with whom you disagree with politically. You reveal the true motivation behind the notion of holding such a parade.

You cut half my sentence. You claim to not be cutting context, but you could not quote me, using a full sentence.

THe purpose is only political if you are against celebrating America.

Otherwise, we can all agree, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
You fucking traitor... you already announced celebrating America is just the mask of your true agenda for holding a military parade for the purpose of using our military as a tool to attack the left.

Attacking the Left does not make me a traitor. Try to be less hysterical.

I agree, you are not a traitor, just a scumbag that is cool with the military being used as political pawns. As a 20 year Marine Corps veteran, that makes you almost as bad as a traitor, but not quite.

No, they won't. Viewers won't be tuning in to see him, they will be tuning in to see the parade.

Even Fox won't show Trump the majority of the time.

You are just a truly clueless person.

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

That was you admitting defeat.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

Last I heard he was planning on attending another parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

You can stand by yours that he will.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

And you will be wrong.

Whatever you say! :21::21::21::21:

You're not making any sense.

Your position is that any parade is about the man sitting on the review stand, and not the parade itself.

And you think you won this?

LOL!!!

Yes, the parade is about Trump, everything Trump does is about Trump. He wants the military to pass him by in review and salute him like he sees being done in North Korea.

I won this before it started, when one is dealing with a mindless partisan sheep there is no possible way to lose anything

YOu have presented nothing but unsupported assumptions.

And declared yourself the winner.

lol!!

I accept your surrender.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.

It is a crying shame you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in this post.

But, irony is always lost on the ignorant.

And you will be wrong.

Your position is that any parade is about the man sitting on the review stand, and not the parade itself.

LOL!!!

Yes, the parade is about Trump, everything Trump does is about Trump. He wants the military to pass him by in review and salute him like he sees being done in North Korea.

I won this before it started, when one is dealing with a mindless partisan sheep there is no possible way to lose anything

lol!!

You are a mindless partisan sheep, the only thing you could win is a circle jerk with your fellow sheep. You make predictions about something that is not going to happen and then challenge me to prove you wrong. How stupid could one man be?

No Dumb Donald wants to stand on the reviewing stand and have thousands of people salute him and show him respect. He wants to bask in their love and their silence because not one of them will criticize it.

Watching films of a NK military parade, Trump told Kim he wished he could get his people to show him the same respect as the NK’s show their leader. Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen.

This parade was never about honouring the troops. It was about giving Donnie a moment of respect.

You want to honour the troops? Give them a raise. Give them the health care and educational opportunities you promised them when they signed up. Build homeless shelters and rehab centres for vets who are struggling with re-entry into everyday life. Those are things that show you honour their service. Providing Trump with a $90 million dollar photo op does nothing for your service men and women.
"Watching films of a NK military parade, Trump told Kim he wished he could get his people to show him the same respect as the NK’s show their leader. Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen."
Once again you took time out from your amusement park fortune teller stand to tell us what films Trump is watching and what he was telling Kim. Hahaha team up with Omarosa because like her you "know" who said what when you were not there but can hear things that nobody else did.
"You want to honour the troops? Give them a raise. Give them the health care and educational opportunities you promised them when they signed up."
He already gave them a raise and fired most of the Obama bureaucrats who stood in the way when Vets needed swift and effective medical care. It`s been said in many Whitehouse press conferences leading up to it and after it was signed into law. Funny how you know what he supposedly said in private to Kim but have no clue what was publicly announced.
Unfortunately, Trump isn’t allowed to torture and kill dissidents like Kim can so that’s not going to happen."
Aaah that explains why you hear voices in your head that tell you what Trump does, says and watches in private. You got a severe perceptual disorder. It`s the other way around. Not a week goes by without a bunch of deranged people much like you announcing they would like to kill Trump or torture his kids and actually attack all those who are dissenting from the weird views you share with them. Stalking Whitehouse employees and attacking them when they have lunch is okay with you. Trump does have the authority to designate Secret Service Agent protection for Whitehouse staff. Such an agent could quite legally beat you silly with a baton if you respond to Maxine Waters dog whistle. But he won`t get the okay to clobber you from Trump because he knows that anti trump assholes already pretend to be the victim before the victim ever even retaliates in kind.

They had a live televised news conference you dolt. Trump said it on live TV.

Peoplevare criticize your orange faved baboon because of what the media says about him. We’re criticizing him for the things for his tweets, his interviews and his press conferences.

It’s not just the press that’s attacking this ass clown. It’s anyone who watches him in real time.

Ever his wife is fed up with his bullshit and nonsense and is publicly calling him out on it.

LOLOL

Yeah isn't THAT revealing. Think I'm gonna bookmark that post for future use.

You going to use the whole sentence or just half?

Rhetorical question. We both know what you are.
You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Your spin implies that I want to bomb and shoot you. lol!!!

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?
Try Mardi Gras

More entertainining, better scenery and you can get shitfaced drunk

I accept your surrender.

And you will be wrong.

2s0blvo.jpg

Typical Trumpian Conservative

Best retort they can come up with is........You are Stoopid!

plus miitary Parade marchers or volunteer soldiers have no SAY in spending money . Spending money is mostly all up to the President Trump GGator .

Yes I know, that is why we are adding $ 4,028,424,573 a day to the debt since Jan 1st. We are on pace to add 1.4 trillion to the debt...in the middle of a "booming economy". I am glad you recognize how spending money is up to!
-------------------------------------------------------------- i don't care about the MONEY as the Money has never affected me as long as i have cash flow GGator .

Well as long as YOU think aren’t personally affected because really this is just about YOU.

You are being affected but you’re too ignorant to comprehend it.

You have to pay for aircraft flight time, transportation costs for military equipment, TDY for active soldiers

It is Trumps parade, he should have figured the cost BEFORE he started bragging about his parade

Now he is acting like a child

Don't have any flyovers at football games, that weekend. What TDY for soldiers? There is no extra money for a temp duty station, and a parade
wouldn't be a temp duty station. All the military equipment is gonna be
used that day either at the parade or back at their base.

Just a few tanks of gas for the trucks hauling the tanks.

Half the cities in this country have veteran's day parades. Do you think they're all
paying 71 million for the troops to march?

Hate to tell you, but the logistics for something like that are quite a bit more than "just a few tanks of gas".

And TDY stands for Temporary Duty. And, you're right, IF they are able to get everyone synched up and are able to do it all in one day, it wouldn't require TDY orders. But, if it took an overnight trip, then yeah, TDY orders would be required. And, chances are, they would have to get a few more troops than what are in the DC area.

Here's what's within 175 miles of Washington, DC
Military Bases in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

How many of those commands have people they can send out? Do you know anything about those commands, or is it just a one size fits all kind of thing for you with the military? And, I've got news for you, most of the commands in the DC area are top heavy, meaning there are more higher rank personnel than lower rank. And I can tell you, the higher ranks wouldn't be happy about having to march in a parade.

By the way, did you ever serve in the military? I did 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that 95 percent of the military hates to go to those dog and pony shows. Not only that, but to get a uniform and yourself inspection ready actually costs money to the servicemember. Money that will never be refunded for the trouble.

Yes I was in the Army.

2/8 Cav...my tour in Vietnam was between 12/29/67-12/15/68.

After returning to the world, I served in the Guard and Army Reserve.

I marched in 3 veterans day parades in Orlando, and was home before
4pm.

When you were active, did you enjoy parades?

And you will be wrong.

LOL!!!

lol!!

Yes, maybe she’s decided to adopt the posting habits you Russians are using.

Forum List

Back