FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
AGAIN the MSM doesn't mention race..no national headlines for days/etc
..we know the blacks screaming RACISM 24/7 is bullshit
5 teens charged with capital murder in Mississippi

1. Deepest sympathies to the family of the victim.

2. The article says that the young gentlemen went to her house.

a. If this implies that the victim and the young gentlemen were "friends," then maybe this tragedy will remind people to carefully choose their "friends."

Never befriend negroes. I'll be pleasant, but they're only acquaintances. At least the young ones

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
Unfortunately the beat goes on for the savage animals. Put them in cages where they belong.

a. If this implies that the victim and the young gentlemen were "friends," then maybe this tragedy will remind people to carefully choose their "friends."

They were not friends.
Five Mississippi teenagers have been charged with fatally shooting a 16-year-old girl during a robbery, authorities said.

The teens, ages 15 and 17, were arrested Monday and charged as adults with capital murder in the death of Madison Harris, news outlets reported.

Biloxi police said five teens went to Harris’ home to rob her. They threatened her with a gun and a fight broke out, police said.

Harrison County Coroner Brian Switzer said Harris was shot and taken to the hospital where she later died in the operating room. An autopsy is expected to be performed Wednesday in Jackson, Switzer said.

One of the teens, a 17-year-old boy, was out on bond on a 2019 aggravated assault charge in Gulfport. He’s currently being held without bond. The other four were being held, with bond set at $1 million.​

These animals tried a home invasion in broad daylight.

Daylight home invasions is the height of stupidity, arrogance and violence.

They should be put down, not spared to harm someone else.

Yes. The article said these were "friends"

They were not friends.
Five Mississippi teenagers have been charged with fatally shooting a 16-year-old girl during a robbery, authorities said.

The teens, ages 15 and 17, were arrested Monday and charged as adults with capital murder in the death of Madison Harris, news outlets reported.

Biloxi police said five teens went to Harris’ home to rob her. They threatened her with a gun and a fight broke out, police said.

Harrison County Coroner Brian Switzer said Harris was shot and taken to the hospital where she later died in the operating room. An autopsy is expected to be performed Wednesday in Jackson, Switzer said.

One of the teens, a 17-year-old boy, was out on bond on a 2019 aggravated assault charge in Gulfport. He’s currently being held without bond. The other four were being held, with bond set at $1 million.​

These animals tried a home invasion in broad daylight.

Daylight home invasions is the height of stupidity, arrogance and violence.

They should be put down, not spared to harm someone else.
The video says they were

Never befriend negroes. I'll be pleasant, but they're only acquaintances. At least the young ones
OMG, you think that there are no Russian immigrants, Hispanic hitmen and Triads that wouldnt do the EXACT SAME THING if they had cover?

The only thing remarkable about this crime is that it is a daylight home invasion, which is stupidly barbaric.

This has absolutely ZERO to do with race.

I have had plenty of b lack friends and coworkers over the years and not one of them tried to harm me. I only got jumped once when I was drunk on Ft Hood, but that was 30 years ago.

Several of the families I live around are black.

Dont be stupid, dude.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

But, but, but..."poverty made them do it"
Ain't that right TheParser alang1216 Golfing Gator

The video says they were
The four black girls were *former* friends who were having charges pressed against them from a prior burglary.

This sounds like a premeditated murder as well as a home invasion.
...it's like the mob robberies--it's not 1 or 2 or 3 but DOZENS!! = culture fail
..it's like the looting/violent protests/burnings--not 5 or 10, but DOZENS

FIVE of them!!!!!!

and whitey --o --and the cops

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Poverty or low I.Q. there is always an excuse except the nature of the race

FIVE of them!!!!!!
Prayers up for 16-year-old Madison Harris and her family. :eusa_pray:

You know, when I googled this girl's name and the state, I got lots of hits with news articles on her murder. Everything from NYT, to ABC, to local stations.

Sorry, but the OP saying it's not being reported is false.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

I guess 'bigotry' gets a pass with ******* then? Fuckin hypocrite.

FIVE of them!!!!!!
I believe the appropriate term for the victim would be 'Wigger'.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

I guess 'bigotry' gets a pass with ******* then? Fuckin hypocrite.
Link a story of a gang of Jews murdering someone

Forum List

Back