FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

.my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.
See how this works..see how simple it is to stay intelligent?
So if your daughter were going to cut through Compton she would be making a bad choice because it is a HIGH CRIME area, not because blacks live there, which they dont any more it is primarily Hispanic now.
Compton, California - Wikipedia

Somebody should explain how arguing about what race commits the most crime is useful or relevant. Statistics, percentages, and charts: Oh My!
Maybe we should just lock up all men, since they commit the vast majority of crimes, and only let them out when we are in need of their services.

Simple
Keeping people enlightened allows them to apply mitigation measures.
Weird that you object to helping keep society enlightened.
Do you wonder why government agencies and the like compile data and track statistics?
Smart people suck huh?

Just what "mitigation measures"? Just how is "society enlightened"?

I’ll teach you through short-story just like I would teach a child....
First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color. I’m definitely an equal opportunity hater. I might hate white trash liberals more than any other ‘group’ that I hate.
Anyhoo...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of shit.
You're suppose to be an intelligent being, you have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. You're suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded pussies do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.

A totally racist screed. Your stupid terms for African-Americans and your continuing insults say a lot about how "white trash" you are. All that you are "teaching" me is that there is a population of really disgusting whites. Would any American in his or her right mind who is not white go into a neighborhood full of goobers with pick-up trucks and traitor flags?

You are not teaching a child. You are a child.

Somebody should explain how arguing about what race commits the most crime is useful or relevant. Statistics, percentages, and charts: Oh My!
Maybe we should just lock up all men, since they commit the vast majority of crimes, and only let them out when we are in need of their services.

Simple
Do you wonder why government agencies and the like compile data and track statistics?
Smart people suck huh?

First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color. I’m definitely an equal opportunity hater. I might hate white trash liberals more than any other ‘group’ that I hate.
Anyhoo...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of shit.
You're suppose to be an intelligent being, you have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. You're suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded pussies do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.

A totally racist screed. Your stupid terms for African-Americans and your continuing insults say a lot about how "white trash" you are. All that you are "teaching" me is that there is a population of really disgusting whites. Would any American in his or her right mind who is not white go into a neighborhood full of goobers with pick-up trucks and traitor flags?

Haha...the ole' facts, statistics and data are racist bullshit....haha...good shit.

Statistics are telling that black on white crime is several times higher than white on black crime. Tell us why? How do blacks chose their victims? Those "goobers with pickup trucks" are either poor, armed, or both.

Simple
Smart people suck huh?

Haha...the ole' facts, statistics and data are racist bullshit....haha...good shit.

Yeah, when statistics are not in their favor, than statistics are racist, "we're all Americans". But when applying for welfare and food stamps, make sure you check "African-American" box.

The question is not are crime statistics racist, but are they right.

Black on White Crime Archives - American Renaissance

Heather Mac Donald is one of the few journalists who gathers good, clear facts in many crime cases. She has an excellent article at City Journal on the stats for black-on-white crime and their relationship to the Chicago torture video:

Anti-police activists and the mainstream media are incensed at the suggestion that the Black Lives Matter movement could have influenced the behavior of the four individuals in Chicago who tortured a disabled white man for hours last week while yelling “Fuck white people” and “Fuck Donald Trump.” In one sense, the activists and media are right: The influences were broader than that. They include the reign of racial victimology, inner-city gang culture, and black anti-white animus.

White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back