FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

Why do you only care when it is black killing white, you could not care less when whites kill whites or whites kill blacks.

Maybe because White on Black crime is extremely rare, and the few times it does happen (usually a cop defending himself) Fake News blasts it 24/7 and Black social activists demand tax payer supported "justice," Black politicians want statues, and the removal of White statues, etc.

how about when a white mom kills her own kids, why do you people not give a shit about those kids?
Have you posted a current event you'd like us to condemn?

Btw, black women dont murder their children?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...d-her-year-old-son-police-say/?outputType=amp

You know, when I googled this girl's name and the state, I got lots of hits with news articles on her murder. Everything from NYT, to ABC, to local stations.

Sorry, but the OP saying it's not being reported is false.
Did you notice they're all LOCAL stations?

NYT and the Grio aren't local stations. Neither are the national affiliates of the major news networks. No, they aren't all local stations.

Five Mississippi teenagers face capital murder charges for allegedly killing a 16-year-old girl - TheGrio

Suspects in murder of Mississippi teen girl captured entering house on doorbell camera: report
Kind of are, but neither turned up on the first page of my google search.

Now do you have a link to ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, CNN (not that anyone's watching), or FOX NEWS

If you want links to those, go get them yourself. I simply posted them to show you that yes, this is getting national coverage.
How many of those stories said the "teens" were black? When a white person rarely kills a black person that is the headline, white man murders Black person.

So, that is why you do not give a shit when someone is killed by a non-black...because of "per capita"?

So, when a white mother kills her own kids you do not give a flying fuck about those kids because of per capita?

That says a lot about you.

No, No, No..we care, we just seem to have to care more often due to the far more savage nature among dark people.
Damn that poverty huh?
Most of us who want heads to roll, say the same thing under the RARE circumstances when it's a white killer.

Guess you haven't heard of the Idaho mom who fled to Hawaii, and her 2 children are missing. Matter of fact, there is lots to that story that just doesn't add up.
Nope. Have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? I'm better informed than you? Here's the article. Seems the kids of this lady went missing, and she went to Hawaii. They finally charged her with abandonment of the kids, and are now extraditing her back to Idaho.

Lori Vallow, mother of missing Idaho kids, denied bail reduction, held on $5M bond before extradition

The woman is to be extradited to Idaho, where she has been charged with two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, in addition to resisting or obstructing police officers, solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court.

"The next step will be agents from the state of Idaho coming to Kauai to pick her up and transport her back,” Kauai prosecutor Justin Kollark told KUTV.

In January, Vallow ignored a court order to physically produce the two children – 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, who has autism, and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan – before Idaho child welfare workers or Rexburg, Idaho, police within five days. De Costa said she is fighting the order because it would allow authorities to take her children into foster care.

Her new and fifth husband, Chad Daybell, with whom she fled Idaho with in November after authorities arrived to their home to search for the children, was not seen on video of the hearing Wednesday. He visited his wife at the Kauai Community Correctional Center Tuesday, a spokesperson for the Hawaii Department of Public Safety told KUTV. Daybell was also present for Vallow’s first court appearance last week following her arrest.
Shouldn't this be another thread?

You know, when I googled this girl's name and the state, I got lots of hits with news articles on her murder. Everything from NYT, to ABC, to local stations.

NYT and the Grio aren't local stations. Neither are the national affiliates of the major news networks. No, they aren't all local stations.

Five Mississippi teenagers face capital murder charges for allegedly killing a 16-year-old girl - TheGrio

Suspects in murder of Mississippi teen girl captured entering house on doorbell camera: report

Now do you have a link to ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, CNN (not that anyone's watching), or FOX NEWS

If you want links to those, go get them yourself. I simply posted them to show you that yes, this is getting national coverage.
How many of those stories said the "teens" were black? When a white person rarely kills a black person that is the headline, white man murders Black person.

All of the stories I saw identified them as black and the victim as white.

Why do you only care when it is black killing white, you could not care less when whites kill whites or whites kill blacks.

Maybe because White on Black crime is extremely rare, and the few times it does happen (usually a cop defending himself) Fake News blasts it 24/7 and Black social activists demand tax payer supported "justice," Black politicians want statues, and the removal of White statues, etc.

how about when a white mom kills her own kids, why do you people not give a shit about those kids?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/24/mother-played-game-chicken-with-her-kids-she-killed-her-year-old-son-police-say/?outputType=amp

They do, and when they do you people care....yet not when a white woman does it...why is that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/24/mother-played-game-chicken-with-her-kids-she-killed-her-year-old-son-police-say/?outputType=amp

They do, and when they do you people care....yet not when a white woman does it...why is that?
Keep lying it suits you.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
AGAIN the MSM doesn't mention race..no national headlines for days/etc
..we know the blacks screaming RACISM 24/7 is bullshit
5 teens charged with capital murder in Mississippi

Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse
Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse | The Crime Report

Again.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse
Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse | The Crime Report

Again.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

Again.

And?

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

“Blacks/Hispanics assault and use weapons against Whites more often than Whites assault and use weapons against Blacks/Hispanics

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

Again.

And?
Yeah that's what I thought.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

Again.

And?

what does that link have to do with a single thing that I have posted?

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

“Blacks/Hispanics assault and use weapons against Whites more often than Whites assault and use weapons against Blacks/Hispanics
Take it up with your local outlet.

1. Deepest sympathies to the family of the victim.

2. The article says that the young gentlemen went to her house.

a. If this implies that the victim and the young gentlemen were "friends," then maybe this tragedy will remind people to carefully choose their "friends."

Agree.

And let’s start a Go Fund Me to collect excavation points for the OP.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

but these relationships flip once we control for neighborhood and time effects in a panel data setting,”

what does that link have to do with a single thing that I have posted?
Reorient yourself to the thread you're on Felix.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

but these relationships flip once we control for neighborhood and time effects in a panel data setting,”

"Fake news" should suffice.

They were. Just watched video from Chicago, ABC 7. The grandfather lives next door or very close. He said that according to the "ring" door bell the time from when they entered by the carport door, which had been left unlocked to when the shots were fired and the kids started running out was about 15 seconds. He said there had been a break-in there within last two weeks and charges were pending. He said it was not about robbery it was a premeditated revenge murder over the charges from the earlier incident. He reported they had screwed windows shut and put in double cylinder deadbolts after the first incident, but apparently carport door was not locked.
Makes me glad I have a 94 lb German Shepherd living in the house that one of us has to hold back, just to get a UPS delivery.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn;

The pattern of whites committing acts of violence against blacks and Hispanics was found to be consistent across most of Los Angeles.

“We observe this pattern of violence committed by white individuals across almost all types of neighborhoods in Los Angeles County, and the pattern is stronger in neighborhoods that are wealthier and have a greater population density of white individuals,” the authors said.

Forum List

Back