FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous, growing, yet unnoticed: the rise of America's white gangs

They talked on the phone and had lunch when she visited. At first, she told Ivey she wasn’t interested in more. “Well, I just gotta woo you then,” he responded.

By then, Ivey was getting clean, writing, praying, working out and trying to imagine his own future. She could sense his sincerity and dropped her guard. “I think God put us in each other’s paths for a reason,” Kristina says now.

In February 2012, Ivey rented a house for him, Kristina and her six-year-old, who is now 12. He adopted her on Valentine’s Day 2013.

Like many gang members, Ivey had never had a real job or even a driver’s license, but a friend referred him to a plumbing and remodeling company. He started regrouting floors at KFC and clearing sewer drains for $10 an hour, moving to $15 in five months. When one of his bosses died two years ago, the other made Ivey his partner.

In 2017, the couple bought the 2,100 sq ft home in Rankin County cheap because it needed work.

“Who would’ve ever thought? I lived in shacks. I never stayed the night in a house like this ever in my entire life,” he says.

Over the last year, Ivey built a large deck for Sunday cookouts, positioned a flatscreen for Nascar viewing and turned his garage into a workout studio with a large Confederate flag over his weight set.

“I’m not racist, but I like the flag,” he says, calling it defiance of those who put rednecks down. “People up north like to make fun of us.”

Still, the flag was gone in December when the black photographer he had gotten to know for this article visited. “I didn’t want to hurt Imani,” he says later. “The flag is not about racism to me.”

Ivey’s brother Danny, who is now in rehab, had turned Aryan Brotherhood in prison, tattooing a swastika on to his chest. But Ivey says he has spent too much time around black people with similar struggles to think he’s superior to them.

He also doesn’t believe “white privilege” is a thing. “I think it’s wealth privilege. I don’t care what color you are, if you’re poor, you get treated like crap. Because I never had none of that white privilege,” he says.

“We have the same problems as all other races when it comes to money, social stature, living with nothing, drugs, addiction, poverty,” Ivey says. “All that is all too real for a lot of us.”

Ivey attends a church by the interstate with a few black members. He works on houses in formerly lily-white South Jackson, where race demographics have flipped since his family house-hopped there. But he passed on talking to kids at a Jackson YMCA about avoiding the gang life.

“It’s all black kids,” he says. “They’re not gonna listen to my cracker ass.”

Today, many locals are surprised to learn that white gang members ran drugs and kicked in doors for two decades between Jackson and its majority-white suburbs.

“We watch the news every morning,” Ivey says. “My little girl comes in here and says, ‘Why do black people commit so many crimes?’”

“Baby, because we have Jackson news, and there’s two-thirds black in Jackson,” he tells her. “White people do bad, too.”​

They talked on the phone and had lunch when she visited. At first, she told Ivey she wasn’t interested in more. “Well, I just gotta woo you then,” he responded.

By then, Ivey was getting clean, writing, praying, working out and trying to imagine his own future. She could sense his sincerity and dropped her guard. “I think God put us in each other’s paths for a reason,” Kristina says now.

In February 2012, Ivey rented a house for him, Kristina and her six-year-old, who is now 12. He adopted her on Valentine’s Day 2013.

Like many gang members, Ivey had never had a real job or even a driver’s license, but a friend referred him to a plumbing and remodeling company. He started regrouting floors at KFC and clearing sewer drains for $10 an hour, moving to $15 in five months. When one of his bosses died two years ago, the other made Ivey his partner.

In 2017, the couple bought the 2,100 sq ft home in Rankin County cheap because it needed work.

“Who would’ve ever thought? I lived in shacks. I never stayed the night in a house like this ever in my entire life,” he says.

Over the last year, Ivey built a large deck for Sunday cookouts, positioned a flatscreen for Nascar viewing and turned his garage into a workout studio with a large Confederate flag over his weight set.

“I’m not racist, but I like the flag,” he says, calling it defiance of those who put rednecks down. “People up north like to make fun of us.”

Still, the flag was gone in December when the black photographer he had gotten to know for this article visited. “I didn’t want to hurt Imani,” he says later. “The flag is not about racism to me.”

Ivey’s brother Danny, who is now in rehab, had turned Aryan Brotherhood in prison, tattooing a swastika on to his chest. But Ivey says he has spent too much time around black people with similar struggles to think he’s superior to them.

He also doesn’t believe “white privilege” is a thing. “I think it’s wealth privilege. I don’t care what color you are, if you’re poor, you get treated like crap. Because I never had none of that white privilege,” he says.

“We have the same problems as all other races when it comes to money, social stature, living with nothing, drugs, addiction, poverty,” Ivey says. “All that is all too real for a lot of us.”

Ivey attends a church by the interstate with a few black members. He works on houses in formerly lily-white South Jackson, where race demographics have flipped since his family house-hopped there. But he passed on talking to kids at a Jackson YMCA about avoiding the gang life.

Today, many locals are surprised to learn that white gang members ran drugs and kicked in doors for two decades between Jackson and its majority-white suburbs.

“We watch the news every morning,” Ivey says. “My little girl comes in here and says, ‘Why do black people commit so many crimes?’”

“Baby, because we have Jackson news, and there’s two-thirds black in Jackson,” he tells her. “White people do bad, too.”​
Good story. Thks for posting.

I have no idea what this post means or how it relates to this murdered girl

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

You called me a liar, you prove your claim.

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.
You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

I am speaking of you people on this forum. You like to make threads when a non-white person kills white people, but you do not do so about other killings.

Why is that?
So why don't you follow your own advice?

Every white girl in this country should be trained in firearms and conceal carry.

And th
Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

You called me a liar, you prove your claim.

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.
You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

I am speaking of you people on this forum. You like to make threads when a non-white person kills white people, but you do not do so about other killings.

Why is that?
and that is a LIE Ever since I have been here there has been at least one thread on every killing of children no matter what color they or their parents were. The Idaho couple HAVE a thread right NOW. You are simply lying.

Every white girl in this country should be trained in firearms and conceal carry.
Correction: Every adult male and female should be trained in firearms and concealed carry. Level playing fields do not bother me. Everybody that does not have little kids in the home should keep a weapon handy on the table in any rooms with doors that open to the outside, something handy in all closets, and everything loaded. Plus lock your dang doors. This ain't 1957 and Mayberry never existed.

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
AGAIN the MSM doesn't mention race..no national headlines for days/etc
..we know the blacks screaming RACISM 24/7 is bullshit
5 teens charged with capital murder in Mississippi

1581761707442.jpg

Never befriend negroes. I'll be pleasant, but they're only acquaintances. At least the young ones
OMG, you think that there are no Russian immigrants, Hispanic hitmen and Triads that wouldnt do the EXACT SAME THING if they had cover?

The only thing remarkable about this crime is that it is a daylight home invasion, which is stupidly barbaric.

This has absolutely ZERO to do with race.

I have had plenty of b lack friends and coworkers over the years and not one of them tried to harm me. I only got jumped once when I was drunk on Ft Hood, but that was 30 years ago.

Several of the families I live around are black.

Dont be stupid, dude.

They were Negroes. Negroes commit the great majority of the violent crime in this country.

1581709618143.jpg

Correction: Every adult male and female should be trained in firearms and concealed carry. Level playing fields do not bother me. Everybody that does not have little kids in the home should keep a weapon handy on the table in any rooms with doors that open to the outside, something handy in all closets, and everything loaded. Plus lock your dang doors. This ain't 1957 and Mayberry never existed.
..I lived and grew up in a bad black hood ...
....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!

1. Deepest sympathies to the family of the victim.

2. The article says that the young gentlemen went to her house.

a. If this implies that the victim and the young gentlemen were "friends," then maybe this tragedy will remind people to carefully choose their "friends."

But, but, but..."poverty made them do it"
Ain't that right TheParser alang1216 Golfing Gator
Poverty or low I.Q. there is always an excuse except the nature of the race
I guess 'bigotry' gets a pass with ******* then? Fuckin hypocrite.
Link a story of a gang of Jews murdering someone

Guess you never heard of the Purple Gang from Detroit. They were predominantly Jewish, and did a lot of mob related things, including murders.

The Purple Gang - Wikipedia

The Purple Gang, also known as the Sugar House Gang, was a criminal mob of bootleggers and hijackers, with predominantly Jewish members. They operated in Detroit, Michigan during the 1920s and came to be Detroit's dominant criminal gang, but ultimately excessive violence and infighting caused the gang to destroy itself in the 1930s.
you are comparing Jewish culture to black culture????!!!!!!!!
blacks commit crimes at much higher rates
blacks graduate at lower rates
the Jews have always done well/etc

It's that per capita thing that smart people use to predict and forecast...I get it, you hate to acknowledge it...it scares the piss out of you huh?

So, that is why you do not give a shit when someone is killed by a non-black...because of "per capita"?

So, when a white mother kills her own kids you do not give a flying fuck about those kids because of per capita?

That says a lot about you.
1. I'm pointing out the RIDICULOUSNESS/hypocrisy/UNFAIRNESS/injustice/destruction/etc of the MSM and blacks
2. YES--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape/crime at MUCH higher rates--
3. I've posted before how I've been concerned over BLACK children being killed---which this year in some cities has been very high--AND the MSM and blacks don't make a big deal of it---they make a big deal of a cop DEFENDING himself from a jackass criminal!!! do you NOT see the idiocy of that???!!!
etc etc etc

FIVE of them!!!!!!

a. If this implies that the victim and the young gentlemen were "friends," then maybe this tragedy will remind people to carefully choose their "friends."

Anecdotes are usually horrifying but ultimately unconvincing since they are not data. If you go back 100 years to a place like NYC I'll wager you find the same horrifying anecdotes but the races would be different. Go back another 100 years and again the races would be different. If you want to convince thinking people that race, not culture or economics, matters, take my wager and prove me wrong. Good luck.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Anecdotes are usually horrifying but ultimately unconvincing since they are not data. If you go back 100 years to a place like NYC I'll wager you find the same horrifying anecdotes but the races would be different. Go back another 100 years and again the races would be different. If you want to convince thinking people that race, not culture or economics, matters, take my wager and prove me wrong. Good luck.
you'll wager or do you know?

FIVE of them!!!!!!

That’s cute...I almost commend those like you for their commitment to ignorant excuse making.
You ever wonder which came first...the poverty or the criminality? You ever wonder how our early settlers, obviously poverty stricken were able to improve, industrialize and build a thriving, prosperous first world nation? Do you wonder why ‘darker’ nations can’t? Do you wonder why causasations don’t flock to dark nations to ride the coattails of the natives?
Look, I get it, in these times it takes a courageous person to break free of the PC programming set forth by the twisted Left...it’s scary shit for you I’m sure. Playing stupid and noble is way easier and a much safer play.
bho9Oen.gif

That’s cute...I almost commend those like you for their commitment to ignorant excuse making.
You ever wonder which came first...the poverty or the criminality? You ever wonder how our early settlers, obviously poverty stricken were able to improve, industrialize and build a thriving, prosperous first world nation? Do you wonder why ‘darker’ nations can’t? Do you wonder why causasations don’t flock to dark nations to ride the coattails of the natives?
Look, I get it, in these times it takes a courageous person to break free of the PC programming set forth by the twisted Left...it’s scary shit for you I’m sure. Playing stupid and noble is way easier and a much safer play.
If you're looking for examples of ignorance you need not look far. Seeing the world today and assuming it has always been this way, believing Hollywood depictions of history, getting your science from non-scientists on political radio and TV shows, that is ignorance.

Does 'darker' mean non-white? China and India are non-white. Ancient America was non-white. They all had rich, vibrant cultures. Africa had many kingdoms throughout its history. What id the Africans and Americas have in common? Their native cultures were destroyed by Whites. If you're looking for examples of brutality and greed, the history of Caucasians has it all.

Forum List

Back