FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

Would this have made a story if it had been 5 white girls murdered a black teen

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
AGAIN the MSM doesn't mention race..no national headlines for days/etc
..we know the blacks screaming RACISM 24/7 is bullshit
5 teens charged with capital murder in Mississippi

Calling all IM2's.....Calling all IM2's
Wherefore art thou?

Jo

Did you notice they're all LOCAL stations?

NYT and the Grio aren't local stations. Neither are the national affiliates of the major news networks. No, they aren't all local stations.

Five Mississippi teenagers face capital murder charges for allegedly killing a 16-year-old girl - TheGrio

Suspects in murder of Mississippi teen girl captured entering house on doorbell camera: report
Kind of are, but neither turned up on the first page of my google search.

Now do you have a link to ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, CNN (not that anyone's watching), or FOX NEWS

If you want links to those, go get them yourself. I simply posted them to show you that yes, this is getting national coverage.
How many of those stories said the "teens" were black? When a white person rarely kills a black person that is the headline, white man murders Black person.
They were. Just watched video from Chicago, ABC 7. The grandfather lives next door or very close. He said that according to the "ring" door bell the time from when they entered by the carport door, which had been left unlocked to when the shots were fired and the kids started running out was about 15 seconds. He said there had been a break-in there within last two weeks and charges were pending. He said it was not about robbery it was a premeditated revenge murder over the charges from the earlier incident. He reported they had screwed windows shut and put in double cylinder deadbolts after the first incident, but apparently carport door was not locked.
Makes me glad I have a 94 lb German Shepherd living in the house that one of us has to hold back, just to get a UPS delivery.

Well it's always been a society based upon fear.

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!

DeyDindunuffin

Yeah that's what I thought.

what does that link have to do with a single thing that I have posted?
Reorient yourself to the thread you're on Felix.

How about you come back when you are not drunk so maybe you will make some sense.

Till then have a nice drunk night

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse
Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse | The Crime Report

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

“Blacks/Hispanics assault and use weapons against Whites more often than Whites assault and use weapons against Blacks/Hispanics

but these relationships flip once we control for neighborhood and time effects in a panel data setting,”

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn;

The pattern of whites committing acts of violence against blacks and Hispanics was found to be consistent across most of Los Angeles.

“We observe this pattern of violence committed by white individuals across almost all types of neighborhoods in Los Angeles County, and the pattern is stronger in neighborhoods that are wealthier and have a greater population density of white individuals,” the authors said.
Reading for understanding isnt a strong point for you is it?

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse
Interracial Crime Study Finds Whites More Likely to Assault Blacks Than the Reverse | The Crime Report

Again.
That's NOT what it says:

“Blacks/Hispanics assault and use weapons against Whites more often than Whites assault and use weapons against Blacks/Hispanics

but these relationships flip once we control for neighborhood and time effects in a panel data setting,”

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn;

The pattern of whites committing acts of violence against blacks and Hispanics was found to be consistent across most of Los Angeles.

“We observe this pattern of violence committed by white individuals across almost all types of neighborhoods in Los Angeles County, and the pattern is stronger in neighborhoods that are wealthier and have a greater population density of white individuals,” the authors said.
Reading for understanding isnt a strong point for you is it?
Reading in order to agree with you isn't, correct.

How about you come back when you are not drunk so maybe you will make some sense.

Will you be up to a discussion then?

Will you be up to a discussion then?

I am always up to a discussion, just not with drunk people unless I am drunk as well.

Maybe because White on Black crime is extremely rare, and the few times it does happen (usually a cop defending himself) Fake News blasts it 24/7 and Black social activists demand tax payer supported "justice," Black politicians want statues, and the removal of White statues, etc.

how about when a white mom kills her own kids, why do you people not give a shit about those kids?
Have you posted a current event you'd like us to condemn?

Btw, black women dont murder their children?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/24/mother-played-game-chicken-with-her-kids-she-killed-her-year-old-son-police-say/?outputType=amp

They do, and when they do you people care....yet not when a white woman does it...why is that?
Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

FIVE of them!!!!!!

Again.
And yet more blacks murder whites then whites murder blacks. I suspect your crime study is a lie.

how about when a white mom kills her own kids, why do you people not give a shit about those kids?
Have you posted a current event you'd like us to condemn?

Btw, black women dont murder their children?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/24/mother-played-game-chicken-with-her-kids-she-killed-her-year-old-son-police-say/?outputType=amp

They do, and when they do you people care....yet not when a white woman does it...why is that?
Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

You called me a liar, you prove your claim.

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.
You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

Kind of are, but neither turned up on the first page of my google search.

Now do you have a link to ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, CNN (not that anyone's watching), or FOX NEWS

If you want links to those, go get them yourself. I simply posted them to show you that yes, this is getting national coverage.
How many of those stories said the "teens" were black? When a white person rarely kills a black person that is the headline, white man murders Black person.
They were. Just watched video from Chicago, ABC 7. The grandfather lives next door or very close. He said that according to the "ring" door bell the time from when they entered by the carport door, which had been left unlocked to when the shots were fired and the kids started running out was about 15 seconds. He said there had been a break-in there within last two weeks and charges were pending. He said it was not about robbery it was a premeditated revenge murder over the charges from the earlier incident. He reported they had screwed windows shut and put in double cylinder deadbolts after the first incident, but apparently carport door was not locked.
Makes me glad I have a 94 lb German Shepherd living in the house that one of us has to hold back, just to get a UPS delivery.

Well it's always been a society based upon fear.
Some parts of society are based on stealing other people's stuff, and if reported, taking revenge on the victim for reporting it. Dead witnesses do not testify. The validity of that lifestyle only depends on your moral or amoral compass. Kind of makes you glad to be a gun owner with a large surly dog with a protective nature that distrusts strangers in general and automatically hates some at first sight.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

There is a thread on the Idaho couple and as LONG as I have been here there has been a thread on EVERY child killing be it by whites blacks Hispanics or others.

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

There is a thread on the Idaho couple and as LONG as I have been here there has been a thread on EVERY child killing be it by whites blacks Hispanics or others.
He's only out to hijack THIS thread. The left circles the wagons when their special voters are involved

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying

You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

I am speaking of you people on this forum. You like to make threads when a non-white person kills white people, but you do not do so about other killings.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back