FIVE BLACK teens murder white girl!!!!!!!!!

Another example of a racist who only cares about a white woman being murdered if the murderer is black.

1580956570230.jpg

What's weirder is that government suggestion for resolving this problem is to ban pittbulls.

87% of whites are murdered by other WHITES, so your theory holds no water.

Does 'darker' mean non-white? China and India are non-white. Ancient America was non-white. They all had rich, vibrant cultures. Africa had many kingdoms throughout its history. What id the Africans and Americas have in common? Their native cultures were destroyed by Whites. If you're looking for examples of brutality and greed, the history of Caucasians has it all.
The strong prey on the weak, that is all. Race has nothing to do with it.

BTW, Asian Indians are Caucasian.

Never befriend negroes. I'll be pleasant, but they're only acquaintances. At least the young ones
OMG, you think that there are no Russian immigrants, Hispanic hitmen and Triads that wouldnt do the EXACT SAME THING if they had cover?

The only thing remarkable about this crime is that it is a daylight home invasion, which is stupidly barbaric.

This has absolutely ZERO to do with race.

I have had plenty of b lack friends and coworkers over the years and not one of them tried to harm me. I only got jumped once when I was drunk on Ft Hood, but that was 30 years ago.

Several of the families I live around are black.

Dont be stupid, dude.
Go outside and check if they all have their cars backed into their driveways.
They may be nice but they’re self-segregationists. They’d turn on you in a heartbeat if put on the spot.

They may be nice but they’re self-segregationists. They’d turn on you in a heartbeat if put on the spot.
One of them lives next, a great guy named Marvin. His car is parked like any normal person would. Mine is backed in and my wife's truck because of the kids that play in the street. We want to clearly see whats on the street when we leave.

All three families are great people, wonderful folks.

It just blows my mind what people say about blacks in general as if they all smoke dope and run in crews.

One of them lives next, a great guy named Marvin. His car is parked like any normal person would. Mine is backed in and my wife's truck because of the kids that play in the street. We want to clearly see whats on the street when we leave.

All three families are great people, wonderful folks.

It just blows my mind what people say about blacks in general as if they all smoke dope and run in crews.
Then you live in an incredibly anomalous situation. Or on a military base.

Then you live in an incredibly anomalous situation. Or on a military base.
No, dude, they are MIDDLE CLASS. They have something to lose so they dont do crazy shit.

Thats pretty much the same with everyone else.
Not really. Again, your situation is incredibly anomalous or military.
I live in the largest black middle class jurisdiction in the country and those segregationist elements I described are real and predominant.

Last edited:
Another example of a racist who only cares about a white woman being murdered if the murderer is black.

1580956570230.jpg

What's weirder is that government suggestion for resolving this problem is to ban pittbulls.

Can you provide your source?

Here is mine:

From FBI website: "When the race of the offender was known, 54.9 percent were Black or African American, 42.4 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,821 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)"

upload_2020-3-1_17-8-17.png

....wow--the black on white murders never stop--we had the Beer Killer and the Somali beating a woman..now THIS !!!!!
FIVE of them!!!!!!
...do you realize how ridiculous blacks sound when they complain of a WHITE cop defending himself from a black jackass criminal???!!!
AGAIN the MSM doesn't mention race..no national headlines for days/etc
..we know the blacks screaming RACISM 24/7 is bullshit
5 teens charged with capital murder in Mississippi

Where does the article mention the race of the victim or the perps?

The high poor black crime rate isn't a problem. "Systemic racism and white supremacism " IS. Even though, 95% of time black crime is the issue, let's segue off into a something that borderlines on delusional or obsessive compulsive...Anyone here really think white supremist are a bigger threat to you than poor black criminals?

Keep lying it suits you.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

You called me a liar, you prove your claim.

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.
You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

I am speaking of you people on this forum. You like to make threads when a non-white person kills white people, but you do not do so about other killings.

Why is that?
I see you ran away after being shown to be a bald faced liar.

prove that I am lying
You claim we don't care when white women kill their children you made the claim it is a lie, you prove your claim.

Should be easy, just show me all the threads about those killings like this thread.
You made a claim and I said you lied my evidence is the fact that white people routinely condemn white mothers that kill their children reported in dozens of newspapers and the network news. Now you prove we don't since you made the first claim and can not support it with facts making you either ignorant or a liar, you pick which.

I am speaking of you people on this forum. You like to make threads when a non-white person kills white people, but you do not do so about other killings.

Why is that?

I have had any threads linked to yet, all I have is your cool stories.

Why is that?

You are stupid and a liar. I have been here since 2007 and EVERY child killing has had a thread. NO matter who did the killing, you claimed for instance that there was no thread on the Idaho couple, that is a LIE there is one.

Why is that?

You are stupid and a liar. I have been here since 2007 and EVERY child killing has had a thread. NO matter who did the killing, you claimed for instance that there was no thread on the Idaho couple, that is a LIE there is one.

Then it should be easy as hell for you to link to a few of them....yet here we are...

Why is that?

Then it should be easy as hell for you to link to a few of them....yet here we are...
I am not going to link to shit you made the claim YOU fucking prove it you lying weasel.

1580956570230.jpg

Can you provide your source?

Here is mine:

From FBI website: "When the race of the offender was known, 54.9 percent were Black or African American, 42.4 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,821 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)"

View attachment 309724

I noticed you left off the part that showed the victims.

40 years ago, some little old white lady that lived next to a bus stop (with a willow tree in the front yard) put out chairs for us sojourners, and lemonade. Really. SHE was beaten to by death black males that liberal progressives put there against our will... Liberals, force things on Us we didn't ask for, don't need and harm us...But they have the nerve to call us.. RACIST? But they in a universe far far away in gated communities, (no blacks or illegals)amongst the other millionaires... Bernie Sanders. The Communist with 3 (THREE) fucking houses. Racism is the new McCarthyism

Last edited:

Why is that?

I am not going to link to shit you made the claim YOU fucking prove it you lying weasel.

Then those threads do not exist.

That was easy.

Bye Bye

Forum List

Back