Five years of President Obama

Obama is our greatest black President!!

2014-02-21-b77f5557_large.jpeg

Labor participation at an almost 40 year low.

More people on food stamps that ever.

1 million fewer people working than the day your dear leader took office.

Slowest economic recovery since the great depression.

More people on disability than ever.

I'm sure I could think of some more, but you get my drift.
And yet there are record corporate profits not trickling down. Of course those are completely unrelated, right? Record corporate profits and a record number of full-time employees on food stamps because of low wages and no benefits?

Completely unrelated......

The UE numbers are much higher if the people that
have given up trying to get jobs are counted.
But we don't do that because it would make this administration look bad.
And that is not allowed.

Don't be ridiculous. The way they count now is the same way they've been counting since 1994.

Osama bin Laden= dead

Stock Market= all-time highs

Al Qaeda= almost useless paper tiger

thanks Obama. :)

And yet there are record corporate profits not trickling down. Of course those are completely unrelated, right? Record corporate profits and a record number of full-time employees on food stamps because of low wages and no benefits?

Ever got a job from a poor man or an unprofitable company? No, me either. Nobody from those companies are out there holding a gun on anyone forcing them the buy a product, now are they.

Ever got a job from a poor man or an unprofitable company? No, me either. Nobody from those companies are out there holding a gun on anyone forcing them the buy a product, now are they.

I'll bet he got a blowjob from a poor man once.

I'll bet he got a blowjob from a poor man once.

Now that's an image I did not need.

A person is without work and got that way under Regime Obama but voted for Him and clings bitterly to that conviction is certainly entitled to feel that it's all Bush's fault.

A silly belief but one to which he/she/it IS entitled.

Besides, it's kinda cute.

Forum List

Back