Five years of President Obama

Record welfare; record food stamps

the fewest amount of ABLE-BODIED Americans participating in the workforce in more than a generation

why are Left-wingnuts the only people who seem to be surprised we have more of what they belive in in obama's 6th year?

They shut down government and cost the economy 25 billion dollars.

I don't know how that "aids" anything.

where the fuck do you come up with this shit ? got a link to prove your lie ?

ooooh ! and don't post some liberal site that will back up any lie a liberal posts...., OK ? :up:

A. It's not lie.
B. There is no site outside the Saudi propaganda station or nutters like Brietbart's and Jones' that you would believe. So that would be an exercise in futility.

Yeah... 5 years of Obama and what has he done about those evil 1% ers flying around in corporate jets to Vegas and all.

He hoodwinked his cult followers

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

And exactly what has the GOP done to reverse that trend?

Tried to kill ObamaCare, like 40 times?

Tried to pass Anti Abortion bills?

Named everything after Ronald Reagan?

I mean..what?

you all need a new line
the Gop isn't President or in control of the Senate
How strange you feel the minority party should bail out your Dear Leader and his party
It's quite pathetic...Democrats weren't at fault during Bush and now they aren't at fault under your party RULE and comrade leader

Last edited:
the rich are gettng richer; the poor and middle class poorer........

libs are pretending the tiny Tea Party is in charge

idiots and hypocrites

libs wipe their butts with $25 billion in other people's money;

who are these LWNJs trying to fool?

Yeah... 5 years of Obama and what has he done about those evil 1% ers flying around in corporate jets to Vegas and all.

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

I mean..what?

you all need a new line
How strange you feel the minority party should bail out your Dear Leader and his party
It's quite pathetic

The GOP controls the house.

They passed a record low number of bills.

So if they were so concerned about jobs, obviously they would do something about it.

Steppie.

i doubt there is a site outside the want to sh*t in Sarah Palin's mouth or the other failing; viewer-losing site that a left-wingnutjob would believe

I mean..what?

you all need a new line
It's quite pathetic

So if they were so concerned about jobs, obviously they would do something about it.

Steppie.

Yeah, the almost TRILLION DOLLARS Obama stole from us he called a STIMULAS...for jobs just wasn't enough for you....tsk tsk that's when the people TOOK THE HOUSE away from you....sucks but you need to face it someday

I mean..what?

you all need a new line
It's quite pathetic

Steppie.

people who couldnt pass a budget; ANYBODY'S budget; even their own President's; through their own Senate shouldnt have the gall to talk about "do-nothing"

I mean..what?

you all need a new line
It's quite pathetic

Steppie.

And Harry Reid shitcans every one of those bills.

bills passed in the House dont make it to the Senate floor for debate let alone a vote. that could have something to do when you say they "passed' a record-low number of bills; passed through their own body or passed and became law

it is really that simple only to the simple-minded

the idiotic left says repubs not passing Dems "jobs bills" means they arent serious about jobs.

but Democrat "jobs bills" dont create jobs; especially not ones that last

where are the 7 milllion jobs obama claims to have created in spite of republican "obstruction"?
where are the stimulus jobs? do they still exist?
why are left-wing nutjobs asking republicans to create jobs Dems claim to have already created?

idiots and hypocrites

bills passed in the House dont make it to the Senate floor for debate let alone a vote. that could have something to do when you say they "passed' a record-low number of bills; passed through their own body or passed and became law

it is really that simple only to the simple-minded

that doesn't fit their talking point their party puts out

you all need a new line
It's quite pathetic

Steppie.

Yeah, the almost TRILLION DOLLARS Obama stole from us he called a STIMULAS...for jobs just wasn't enough for you....tsk tsk that's when the people TOOK THE HOUSE away from you....sucks but you need to face it someday

Who's us? Steppie?

I paid 40K in taxes last year.

I'd rather that be spent on fixing roads, investing in education and helping people than building a 400 billion dollar fighter jet that has no one to fight.

But them are the breaks.

And it seems your Republican heroes, like Jindal, Sanford and um..who's that third guy..oh yeah, Rockin' Rick Perry took to stimulus the keep their taxes low.

Your boys are really a bunch of clueless hypocrites.

Texas balanced budget with stimulus money from Washington - Jan. 23, 2011
About-Face: More States Accept Stimulus Funds : NPR

Last edited:
Where are the 3 million "green" jobs obama promised?

the money WAS given out; about $25 billion (that number seems familiar) to obama's donor cronies.
the jobs never materialized; the money DISAPPEARED;

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

I mean..what?

The pubs didn't put one of their own in the Oval Office.

Obama campaigned against this very result and HE has done nothing to change it. But that didn't stop the LIV's from voting for him.... twice.... darn racist.

-Geaux

Last edited:

Steppie.

Who's us? Steppie?

I paid 40K in taxes last year.

I'd rather that be spent on fixing roads, investing in education and helping people than building a 400 billion dollar fighter jet that has no one to fight.

But them are the breaks.

And it seems your Republican heroes, like Jindal, Sanford and um..who's that third guy..oh yeah, Rockin' Rick Perry took to stimulus the keep their taxes low.

Your boys are really a bunch of clueless hypocrites.

Texas balanced budget with stimulus money from Washington - Jan. 23, 2011
About-Face: More States Accept Stimulus Funds : NPR

who builds fighter jets leftard?

Americans do; and the money they make would go toward roads and education

people who's own states are in fiscal ruin shouldnt be pointing out the alleged cluelessness of others

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back