Five years of President Obama

no YOU have a problem with history leftard. obama said that

Name calling all you got?

Here's the other neat thing about Bush. He didn't give him the correct numbers concerning how bad things were.

Seems in addition to lying about the rationale for attack Iraq, he lied about the economy too.

obama said it; that passage of his Stimulus would prevent unemployment from going over 8.5%.

but it did; and you start talking about Bush

typical
why shouldnt you be called names?

And where's UE now?

6.7?

That's pretty good considering the bullshit that the Conservatives in congress have been pulling.

Reagan entered office with high unemployment. He got lots of help from Congress and Spent LOTS of money.

The government actually hired people.

Now? Not so much.

So the hiring that's been taking place is the result of PRIVATE SECTOR hiring.

Manufacturing jobs are coming back to the United States.

Sorry if you don't have a job kid.

Maybe you live in the wrong place.

:cool:

Yeah... 5 years of Obama and what has he done about those evil 1% ers flying around in corporate jets to Vegas and all.

He hoodwinked his cult followers

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

And exactly what has the GOP done to reverse that trend?

Tried to kill ObamaCare, like 40 times?

Tried to pass Anti Abortion bills?

Named everything after Ronald Reagan?

I mean..what?

You're the one driving this bus.

it's true; the rich are getting richer and the Middle Class and poor are getting poorer under obama and in this the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority rule in the US

THAT'S WHY left-wing nutjob pretend they arent in charge

no YOU have a problem with history leftard. obama said that

Name calling all you got?

Here's the other neat thing about Bush. He didn't give him the correct numbers concerning how bad things were.

Seems in addition to lying about the rationale for attack Iraq, he lied about the economy too.

"lies"?

i seem to recall you were going to prove some lies and impeach somebody

hows that going genius?

I don't sit in congress.

Anyone, this country doesn't seem to like to impeach Republicans.

It's never done it.

:doubt:

isnt the Left saying "government" has been reduced under obama?

well despite the fact that the lying; idiotic Left implies that obama reduced the size of the FEDERAL government; which isnt true; it has been state governments that have shrunk; DESPITE STIMULUS FUNDS.
Repubs at the State level predicted this; and it CAME TRUE. the Stimulus funds came with strings attached; which amounted to un-funded mandates (COSTS) on states

why do left-wingers come here an tell half a story?

idiots and hypocrites
This is as rightarded as when you idiotically claimed Obama's policies were to blame for the millions of jobs lost during 2008, before he even became president. :cuckoo:
It is not a lie that the federal government hss decreased under Obama. The one lying is actually you, by denying that it has.

Jan/2009: 2,772,000
Jan/2014: 2,707,000

BLS: Federal Employment

Yeah... 5 years of Obama and what has he done about those evil 1% ers flying around in corporate jets to Vegas and all.

He hoodwinked his cult followers

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

And exactly what has the GOP done to reverse that trend?

Tried to kill ObamaCare, like 40 times?

Tried to pass Anti Abortion bills?

Named everything after Ronald Reagan?

I mean..what?

You're the one driving this bus.

And you're the one slashing the tires and putting sugar in the gas tank. :cool:

isnt the Left saying "government" has been reduced under obama?

well despite the fact that the lying; idiotic Left implies that obama reduced the size of the FEDERAL government; which isnt true; it has been state governments that have shrunk; DESPITE STIMULUS FUNDS.
Repubs at the State level predicted this; and it CAME TRUE. the Stimulus funds came with strings attached; which amounted to un-funded mandates (COSTS) on states

why do left-wingers come here an tell half a story?

idiots and hypocrites
This is as rightarded as when you idiotically claimed Obama's policies were to blame for the millions of jobs lost during 2008, before he even became president. :cuckoo:
It is not a lie that the federal government hss decreased under Obama. The one lying is actually you, by denying that it has.

Jan/2009: 2,772,000
Jan/2014: 2,707,000

BLS: Federal Employment

when did i claim obama was responsible for job losses before he was president you mindless moron?

and it IS a lie to say the federal gov has shrunk under obama; it's GROWN BY 5%

ur a joke

1780720_10152232838089255_1941562191_n.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can anyone counter this with FACTS?

No?

Didn't think so.

`
Yes, GDP is certainly not 4.1%. Yellen is hoping for 3% in 2014.

Yellen hopeful for 3 percent GDP growth in 2014: Time magazine | Reuters

HILARIOUS watching the Occupy crowd celebrate record profits of the DOW; which is nothing but a bunch of those "greedy corporations" the Left despises and accuses of sitting on TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS

idiots and hypocrites

So you are against record profits?

Is that before or after you were for them?

:lol:

you poor self-deceiving idiot faun. just the other day i showed you the size of the federal government has grown under obama; and my sources (two) were both very non right-wing

stop making a fool of yourself and look it up

Yes, GDP is certainly not 4.1%. Yellen is hoping for 3% in 2014.

Yellen hopeful for 3 percent GDP growth in 2014: Time magazine | Reuters

HILARIOUS watching the Occupy crowd celebrate record profits of the DOW; which is nothing but a bunch of those "greedy corporations" the Left despises and accuses of sitting on TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS

idiots and hypocrites

im not against them; YOU ARE moron; OR AT LEAST WERE' until they became the only ting obama could brag about

Dems were the majority of the US government in Jan 2009; had been for 2 whole years

nice chart though leftard

obama's unemployment number is GARBAGE; and even SOME left-wingers are intellectually honest enough to admit it doesnt count MILLIONS who have left the workforce altogether

idiots and hypocrites

idiots and hypocrites

im not against them; YOU ARE moron; OR AT LEAST WERE' until they became the only ting obama could brag about

Why would I be against them?

The DOW is my bread and butter. I work in the financial industry.

It makes money. I make money.

See how that works?

So..what's your beef again?

Can't find a job?

Try Chrysler. Joe (Sam) the unlicensed plumber and anti-union, anti-tax, anti-auto rescue guy found a job there.

You know, Chrysler, which was about to go under?

obama's unemployment number is GARBAGE; and even SOME left-wingers are intellectually honest enough to admit it doesnt count MILLIONS who have left the workforce altogether

idiots and hypocrites

So that number's significant now?

Funny it wasn't when Reagan, Bush and Bush II were President.

It was when Clinton and Obama sat in the chair.

Funny that.

And you do know baked in those numbers are people that are retiring, right?

anyone seriously believe unemployment dropped almost 1O% from 7.4% to 6.7% in the last couple months?

and remember, this administration said, if you liked your plan you can keep your plan

man oh man some people will fall for anything to prop this man up

Why would I be against them?

The DOW is my bread and butter. I work in the financial industry.

It makes money. I make money.

See how that works?

So..what's your beef again?

Can't find a job?

Try Chrysler. Joe (Sam) the unlicensed plumber and anti-union, anti-tax, anti-auto rescue guy found a job there.

You know, Chrysler, which was about to go under?

you meaning left-wing nutjobs in general; that should have been obvious.

great; you make a living donig what you oppose

idiots and hypocrites

oh and Chrysler was never going under; they were in reorganization

try again

Forum List

Back