FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Wow...you've seen the light. Makes one wonder why you can't see it on other fronts.
Way ahead on this one.

Been a mask wearer since April.

On other things we'll never agree...but that's ok. I respect your right to be wrong. ;)
Well you think Trump is a good person. So your condemnation is hilarious.

You think YOU have standing to decide who is and isn't a good person. So your self-flattering delusion is hilarious.

Left winger JUST KNOW so much more than anyone else and are so good they can make these decisions.

You must have missed the Bernie Sanders memo telling them as much.

Wow...you've seen the light. Makes one wonder why you can't see it on other fronts.
Way ahead on this one.

Been a mask wearer since April.

On other things we'll never agree...but that's ok. I respect your right to be wrong. ;)
Well you think Trump is a good person. So your condemnation is hilarious.

You think YOU have standing to decide who is and isn't a good person. So your self-flattering delusion is hilarious.

Left winger JUST KNOW so much more than anyone else and are so good they can make these decisions.

You must have missed the Bernie Sanders memo telling them as much.

For some reason, Bernie keeps leaving me off his mailing list. Something about me calling him a blithering old fool seems to have upset him.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
Yet the NY death toll is 10 times higher than Florida
You suck at math. NY had 6X deaths, but Give it time Retard. Florida death rate is currently higher than NY.

New York
Coronavirus Cases: 439,885
Deaths: 32,689
Recovered: 281,625
11.6% Death rate

Florida
Coronavirus Cases: 423,855
Deaths: 5,855
Recovered: 41,866
13.9% Death rate

That's some funny math there... let me guess, common core?

Divide number of deaths with number of cases and you get:

New York death rate is ~7.4%
Florida death rate is ~1.4%

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
You suck at math. NY had 6X deaths, but Give it time Retard. Florida death rate is currently higher than NY.

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

Exactly.....recovered cases take months to report deaths are immediate to keep a running percentage

Hogan of Maryland got all trembly again and has ordered masks on for all outdoors
When did we cede power to the governor to direct us what bogus health equipment to wear outside or else?
No such authority exists and I will not foolushly demonstrate my compliance

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

Exactly.....recovered cases take months to report deaths are immediate to keep a running percentage
There are so many variables with stagnant data and daily data and stand alones vs compared to and the media and shutdowners are delighted they can manipulate and mislead. Unfortunately for them 20% of us CAN do math and stats
Saw Fakey at the baseball game with his mask off sitting right next to prople. There is what he really thinks,

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

There were more deaths in NY nursing homes than all the wuhan virus deaths in Florida combined

Hogan of Maryland got all trembly again and has ordered masks on for all outdoors
When did we cede power to the governor to direct us what bogus health equipment to wear outside or else?
Covid-19 has now mutated into an airborne virus
Covid Mutated.png

Down to 7.6% positives which is fantastic and after we test everybody ,for lord knows what abd to provide what, will we start all over?
The numbers are there and have been for 3 months.
Deaths spike 1,000 and the sky starts falling again but that’s just one part of the tallies. Serious to critical well under 1.0%.
878,000 tests and 67000 positives are great numbers but the Hate Trump Hurt America lockdowners are just naturally focusing solely on one element once again and ignoring all others.

Oh...but didn't you know, there's no Covid in Democrat run riot cities like Portland, Seattle, Denver, etc. No mask or social distancing necessary, and as you can see even the riot cheer leaders in media and Fauci and the scientific community have nothing to say about those violations, because we HAVE TO support the rioting, looting, and burning down of our cities.

But look over there, look what's happening in republican run Florida and Texas...those damn social distance mask violators! Gee I wonder where all those positive cases, mainly young people of riot age with such a low death rate came from?! Ya think it was from the Democratic run riots about a month ago? Nah, let's close all the bars and hair salons!

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

Even these percentages are high, based on fraudulent numbers reported. Actual number of death by COVID-19 in the country, according to CDC is about 0.4%.

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

There were more deaths in NY nursing homes than all the wuhan virus deaths in Florida combined

Imagine reasoning of an imbecile who put corona virus infected among most vulnerable among us, people in nursing homes.

New York
11.6% Death rate

Florida
13.9% Death rate

Imagine reasoning of an imbecile who put corona virus infected among most vulnerable among us, people in nursing homes.
...and is the media and Democrat darling for his "wonderful" handling of the virus. Libbers live in opposite world

...but still maintains a 1.4% mortality rate with their increased testing and identification of asymptomatic cases

That’s not bad but there’s a lag between new infections and new deaths. Right now they’re getting hammered on both.

And they just hit a new record again today for number of deaths. That’s 3 days in a row that they have broken their own record in deaths from covid.

...but still maintains a 1.4% mortality rate with their increased testing and identification of asymptomatic cases

That’s not bad but there’s a lag between new infections and new deaths. Right now they’re getting hammered on both.

And they just hit a new record again today for number of deaths. That’s 3 days in a row that they have broken their own record in deaths from covid.
US mortality rate has fallen to 3.3% from 6.5% over nine weeks now...nine weeks....the states in question have maintained their low mortality rates for weeks and weeks and weeks....deaths may spike over a day but the overall test rate more than keeps pace.

US mortality rate has fallen to 3.3% from 6.5% over nine weeks now...nine weeks....the states in question have maintained their low mortality rates for weeks and weeks and weeks....deaths may spike over a day but the overall test rate more than keeps pace.

I don’t see the falling mortality rate as a reason to celebrate.

It’s obviously decreasing because the number of cases have skyrocketed in the last several weeks and continue to do so. The brand new cases lower the mortality rate because there’s a lag between getting the virus and getting killed by the virus.

The real outcome that we’re seeing is that more cases will result in more deaths. This is what is happening now as the death count has been increasing.

It’s obviously decreasing because the number of cases have skyrocketed in the last several weeks and continue to do so. The brand new cases lower the mortality rate because there’s a lag between getting the virus and getting killed by the virus.

The real outcome that we’re seeing is that more cases will result in more deaths. This is what is happening now as the death count has been increasing.
The virus has metrics developed over time....8% of all who take the test have it, so more testing gives you more cases at the rate already established. The mortality rate has been overblown by the mishandling of Democrat governors early on setting the pace at 8% or more. More documented cases are bringing that rate down closer to reality which is around .2%....thats according to the experts at the CDC.

The virus has metrics developed over time....8% of all who take the test have it, so more testing gives you more cases at the rate already established. The mortality rate has been overblown by the mishandling of Democrat governors early on setting the pace at 8% or more. More documented cases are bringing that rate down closer to reality which is around .2%....thats according to the experts at the CDC.

Sorry, I lost track of the argument you're making.

What's your main point?

Forum List

Back