FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Yeah I'm not so sure he really wants to stop the testing....

That's exactly what he said. He even clarified his comments afterward and reiterated exactly that.

Yeah he's something....

Yea, an idiot.

That's exactly what he said. He even clarified his comments afterward and reiterated exactly that.

Yeah he's something....

Yea, an idiot.
But you give us another idiot to choose from

Yeah he's something....

Yea, an idiot.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump wants us to stop testing. That's retarded.

"Yeah I'm not so sure he really wants to stop the testing...." Are you still trying to hold this ridiculous position?

Yeah he's something....

Yea, an idiot.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump wants us to stop testing. That's retarded.

"Yeah I'm not so sure he really wants to stop the testing...." Are you still trying to hold this ridiculous position?
Again, the testing has NOT stopped and its only progressed....what the President tweets and says is one thing and what actually happens is often something else. I agree that to stop testing would be a disaster, but it hasn't stopped at all and the country is benefiting from it.

Again, the testing has NOT stopped and its only progressed....what the President tweets and says is one thing and what actually happens is often something else. I agree that to stop testing would be a disaster, but it hasn't stopped at all and the country is benefiting from it.

He WANTS to stop the testing and he hasn't been able to accomplish this. It would cause a disaster, and he WANTS that to happen.

What an idiot.

He WANTS to stop the testing and he hasn't been able to accomplish this. It would cause a disaster, and he WANTS that to happen.

What an idiot.
Thats why we have checks and balances, right? To make sure no one area gets out of whack too far? And idiot comes in varying degrees.....your idiot will be much worse for the country than the current one.

Thats why we have checks and balances, right? To make sure no one area gets out of whack too far? And idiot comes in varying degrees.....your idiot will be much worse for the country than the current one.

Checks and balances are great. It's likely the only thing protecting this country from Trump putting an end to testing.

Checks and balances are great. It's likely the only thing protecting this country from Trump putting an end to testing.
The electoral college is another check and balance.....it keeps us from putting the wrong person in the presidency

The electoral college is another check and balance.....it keeps us from putting the wrong person in the presidency

Well our checks and balances are really getting tested now. If it was completely up to Trump, we wouldn't have any more testing and then he would really inflict damage on this country.

Well our checks and balances are really getting tested now. If it was completely up to Trump, we wouldn't have any more testing and then he would really inflict damage on this country.
US government in action!

US government in action!

Yup. I agree that it would be a complete disaster if Trump got what he wanted.

More fake panic inducement while fully hiding the statistical FACT that percentage of positives continues to decline and increase in gross number s of positives is Solely Due to Same proportionate increase in number of tests.

More fake panic inducement while fully hiding the statistical FACT that percentage of positives continues to decline and increase in gross number s of positives is Solely Due to Same proportionate increase in number of tests.
Impeachment didnt work, this has to work for the Dems if Biden is going to win....

In Miami the hospitals are nearly overflow, and in smaller cities too.
But they're just all in there for shits-n-giggles.
Hospitals in Florida are always busy with older folks.....check and see how much of the bed space is actually corona related...and once again, Florida has maintained a 1.4% mortality rate for weeks and weeks and weeks

We are talking about mortality rates. I am just interested in seeing a more accurate on with the increased testing

Well there are different rates that describe different metrics.

I think this one would be more useful: Deaths / (Deaths + Recovered)

I can't remember the name of it.
Recovered cases aren't reported in any kind of timely fashion at all....wonder why that is. Deaths, however, are reported immediately. So for me its simpler to use deaths over total cases.....if a person dies they didnt recover and it keeps the metric apples to apples for any state or country

More to the point, if they died, we can be relatively certain they never will recover. ;)

In Miami the hospitals are nearly overflow, and in smaller cities too.
But they're just all in there for shits-n-giggles.

If they're anything like Arizona hospitals, most of them are there for something other than Covid.

My husband was able to contribute his part to the declining positives this week. He came down with flu-like symptoms last Monday, and his work wouldn't let him come in until he got tested. Turns out he actually had the flu.

3 new back to back Florida Covid-19 daily death records with 252 deaths yesterday, 216 the day before. 6587 deaths & rising.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

Forum List

Back