FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

But the Washington Post has over 30,000 lies that they have told while the President has held office.....

I presume you mean that President Trump has told those lies and not the Washington Post which is what you said. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Do I hear 40,000, 40,000, 40,000, 40,000 lies, 40,000 lies, okay let me see 35,000 lies, 35,000 lies, 35,000, 35,000, 35,000!

When anyone views the size of a crowd as being a lie, they have lost touch with reality and anything they put forth as fact is lost in the fog.

Last edited:

You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link to a site proving your allegation that officials are demanding that children with chronic asthma or other diseases attend public school.
It's just assumed, therefore it must be factual.... so says the lib'tards.

Lying, making up false rumors, spouting speculative assumptions and forming conspiracy theories, and presenting them all as if they were facts, is what the freaking Democrats, leftists and Trump-haters do.
And running highly improbable “worst case” as Most Likely
Well, it's most of what they do in their arguments. They think of the most obscure what-if scenario, assume it's the norm, or pretend we are too stupid to know about it and we will not enact precautions against it.

Send the children to school. Of course there will be minor exceptions to the norm, because not every child or family has the same heath issues.

Obviously if your kids are going to school, you don't pack up the kids for a visit to play with grandma.

For everyone, until there is a vaccine, or unless you know you have had the virus and test positive for the antigen, then we will all need to be careful not to infect our elderly relatives and those who are sick. Many of us have relatives like that now, and I hope we are all taking precautions with them.

Global average 84 deaths per million. Sweden 564 deaths per million. Be Politically Correct & open schools & the country like Sweden. We need to kill more, damage more lungs & create more chronic disease because our healthcare cost are too low!

Intellectually dishonest. Why didn't you mention Italy, Belgium, UK, Spain, all of which higher death rates than Sweden despite strict prison lockdowns? Why didn't you mention in the US, Wisconsin, no lockdown, low death rate?

You suck at math. NY had 6X deaths, but Give it time Retard. Florida death rate is currently higher than NY.
Florida is the third most populous state, but eight in terms of COVID deaths. And yet morons like Chris Mathews only want to focus on the numbers of people who tested positive, as a way to bash Trump and DeSantis for supposedly failing to address the virus.
I thought Mathews retired. Where did you see him?
I meant Wallace. I saw him on a Trump interview.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

I live in Florida. This testing fraud in this State is huge. Do not believe the media. I live in a private community of several thousand. We have had exactly one confirmed case this year. Plenty of ICU beds are available. The last I checked 20% of Florida ICU beds are open and available.

I repeat, do not believe the fake news media.

The number of infected Floridians have surpassed the number of infected New Yorkers.
Sure dummy. Because your hero Cuomo the Murdering Asshole killed all the elderly he could early on. The actual number likely over 10,000. And over 30,000 killed on CUOMO’S watch.

I dont believe any of the numbers. For either infections or deaths.
Its all a bunch of bullshit.
You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.

Your post has been rated bullshit.

Which BTW matches the rating of our current one term president.
Yeah, a known, proven liar is a good source for calling out bullshit..
Go lay an egg, chickenhead

trump by the count of the Washington Post has over 20,000 lies told while in office. Are you referring to him...

What county in TN was that again....
And you believe the Washington Compost. HAhahaah! By that metric, Obozo told over 165,000 lies.

Wow...you've seen the light. Makes one wonder why you can't see it on other fronts.
Way ahead on this one.

Been a mask wearer since April.

On other things we'll never agree...but that's ok. I respect your right to be wrong. ;)

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Wow...you've seen the light. Makes one wonder why you can't see it on other fronts.
Way ahead on this one.

On other things we'll never agree...but that's ok. I respect your right to be wrong. ;)
Well you think Trump is a good person. So your condemnation is hilarious.

Any other summer, the mass media would be harping on what a hot summer it is, the huge number of folks hospitalized for heat related illnesses, and climate change hysteria.

I guess this disease protects against heat related health problems.

But the Washington Post has over 30,000 lies that they have told while the President has held office.....

I presume you mean that President Trump has told those lies and not the Washington Post which is what you said. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Do I hear 40,000, 40,000, 40,000, 40,000 lies, 40,000 lies, okay let me see 35,000 lies, 35,000 lies, 35,000, 35,000, 35,000!

When anyone views the size of a crowd as being a lie, they have lost touch with reality and anything they put forth as fact is lost in the fog.
I was making an ironic joke.....you libbers use the Washington Post as a fact-checking source of lies the President has told? That's like asking for an earnings sheet from Bernie Madoff......

Way ahead on this one.

Well you think Trump is a good person. So your condemnation is hilarious.

You think YOU have standing to decide who is and isn't a good person. So your self-flattering delusion is hilarious.

Forum List

Back