Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters

The guy is just a sore loser. I doubt health care reform will affect his practice at all. IMO, he's a liar and unethical and doing this because his wife is running for office.

Typical republican whiner. :thup:

I haven't seen him whining about anything.

All whining so far is coming from far left, don't ya think?

The guy is just a sore loser. I doubt health care reform will affect his practice at all. IMO, he's a liar and unethical and doing this because his wife is running for office.

Typical republican whiner. :thup:

looks to me like it demorats whining.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;2171820 said:
i think the word is retarded... :cuckoo:

i think the doctor should lose his license. :cool:

Lose his license??? Are you out of your mind?

What jillian said here is exactly why liberals want as much government control as possible. So when someone expresses something the statists don't like, they can call for licenses, businesses and livelihoods to be destroyed.

What's next, should we have political prisoners too?

big grandiose lectures from them about ethics, while they look the other way when their elected officals steal 960 billion dollars from the elderly, while their elected president fucks himself silly in the oval office and lies to a jury and on national tv. and they want to lecture us about ethics.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But where is the actual reform, I ask. We know this 2000-page shell game is gonna cost us much more than $1 trillion. I wonder can anyone show us example how this bill reduce the cost of health care? I mean, so far all we know is that there will be half a trillion saved on yet to be disclosed Medicare improvements.

And ethics? Lefties are screwing our Constitution and they are bitching about some sign...

nope. It says something about this man and people who would support what he has done.

Most normal people in business do not ask clients about their political views. It is offensive to be seeking medical care and have a so-called professional attack you personally because he does not like who you voted for. What the fuck is that all about? Obama won the election. Obama will be running again. Vote against him, but do not attack other Americans because you dislike who won an election.

:cuckoo:

I don't think it says that he asked anyone their political views. He simply put a sign on the door that says if you voted for Obama you can go elsewhere.

To my knowledge he didn't ask a soul nor did he turn anyone away. A simple sign that made a political statement that libs don't want to hear. They don't want to hear that there are doctors (let alone people) out there that don't like this bill.

Immie

hmmmm....seems to me, there are millions who voted for obama, who did not support the health care bill....

bull crap to the ''they don't want to hear CRAPOLA'',....JUST PARTISAN RHETORIC ON your part Immie..............what the Doctor did, was unethical...end of story.

WHY is this so hard to just admit and move on....why give support to this doc, who was a hysterical idiot?? why?

he did NOT say you CAN go elsewhere....he SAID, go elsewhere....no?

It is not unethical. Show me where he turned anyone away. Show me where he refused medical services to anyone.

Dante says it is inferred. BS! Show me where he refused service to anyone that asked of it.

Also, show me even a shred of evidence that they want to hear decent. Just a shred of it.

You can't because anyone that says they don't like this bill gets called hysterical.

Oh by the way, I have asked you four times in this thread to show me where he was hysterical. I have even defined the word for you and you have ignored it.

You are the only ones who are hysterical over this and it is because, someone had the balls to stand up and say NO!

Immie

Ame®icano;2171932 said:
Ame®icano;2171820 said:
Lose his license??? Are you out of your mind?

What jillian said here is exactly why liberals want as much government control as possible. So when someone expresses something the statists don't like, they can call for licenses, businesses and livelihoods to be destroyed.

What's next, should we have political prisoners too?

big grandiose lectures from them about ethics, while they look the other way when their elected officals steal 960 billion dollars from the elderly, while their elected president fucks himself silly in the oval office and lies to a jury and on national tv. and they want to lecture us about ethics.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But where is the actual reform, I ask. We know this 2000-page shell game is gonna cost us much more than $1 trillion. I wonder can anyone show us example how this bill reduce the cost of health care? I mean, so far all we know is that there will be half a trillion saved on yet to be disclosed Medicare improvements.

And ethics? Lefties are screwing our Constitution and they are bitching about some sign...

shell game? It's a cluster fuck.

Ame®icano;2171932 said:

shell game? It's a cluster fuck.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Unethical or a sign of things to come?

100402-sign-hmed-230p.hmedium.jpg

Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters - Health care- msnbc.com

Let him go broke.

Oh. That's nice.

A doctor doesn't wish to be enslaved under ObamaCare, and should be forced into bankruptcy for expressing an opinion.

Be sure not to wash your brown shirt in hot water; it'll shrink and fade.

Hey, if he wants to express his opinion thats fine. If all the folks that voted for Obama dont go to him then he will probably go broke. His choice and Im all about choice.

Let him go broke.

Oh. That's nice.

A doctor doesn't wish to be enslaved under ObamaCare, and should be forced into bankruptcy for expressing an opinion.

Hey, if he wants to express his opinion thats fine. If all the folks that voted for Obama dont go to him then he will probably go broke. His choice and Im all about choice.[/QUOTE]

Well, now. See" how hard was that?

Oh. That's nice.

Hey, if he wants to express his opinion thats fine. If all the folks that voted for Obama dont go to him then he will probably go broke. His choice and Im all about choice.[/QUOTE]

Well, now. See" how hard was that?

Better have a talk with fish lady then, she seems to think it's a Fascist concept. :rofl:

Let him go broke.

Oh. That's nice.

Hey, if he wants to express his opinion thats fine. If all the folks that voted for Obama dont go to him then he will probably go broke. His choice and Im all about choice.

It's more likely he'll get more patients who don't support ObamaCare than repel those who do.

WillowTree said:

Sure, I'll play this once.

Let him go broke.

Oh. That's nice.

Didn't have to go far. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think she was talking about patients who choose not to see the doctor. am I wrong?

Drats, have to wait to rep you again Gold.

Take this in exchange for now:

$monopoly money.jpg

Government control of private means of production is Fascism.

Suggesting that a doctor be driven out of business for voicing objection to complete government control of his professional life is Fascist.

If the Foo Shits....

Government control of private means of production is Fascism.

Suggesting that a doctor be driven out of business for voicing objection to complete government control of his professional life is Fascist.

If the Foo Shits....
You've got it wrong. Refusing to treat people in the state you are licensed in because of their political beliefs is fascism.

Boycotting them is anyone's right.

WillowTree said:

Sure, I'll play this once.

Oh. That's nice.

Didn't have to go far. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think she was talking about patients who choose not to see the doctor. am I wrong?

That's what JScott's post she replied to was talking about. That's what I was talking about when I responded to her earlier. That's what JScott was talking about when he replied to her. That's what I would assume she meant. If not and she can't figure it out... /shrug

Forum List

Back