🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flash back: Ron Paul getting owned on Morton Downey Jr

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

I posted this video for a couple of reasons. Number one I hate Ron Paul and this video makes him look like a moron. I also posted the video to show how americans were steadfast against legalizing drugs in the late 80's. I think there's a big time contrast with the country's views on the matter nowadays compared to back then. Some people call it evolving, I think it's degeneration.

Ron Paul would own any politician in the field today. His son will do the same, but neither will ever win. They lack... dishonesty.

Ron Paul would own any politician in the field today. His son will do the same, but neither will ever win. They lack... dishonesty.

All you have to do is let Ron Paul speak and he makes a fool of himself.
I don't believe either of them are at a loss for dishonesty.

I won't argue the point, because you will vote for ANYONE who becomes the nominee. Bet on it.

I won't argue the point, because you will vote for ANYONE who becomes the nominee. Bet on it.

Not Jeb. If its him then I'm officially done with the republicans, I would consider voting for hilary as a final fuck you to the party. Any other Republican (including Rand Paul) I would vote for over hilary.

I was speaking of Morton Downey

Forum List

Back