🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

All that's left for the Trumpistas is to point at Hillary, because whenever the attention's on Donny his numbers go down. The Hillary-haters don't really care if the stories about her poor health are true, they just want to keep up the drumbeat because it's Trump's last shot.

Ha ha. Pneumonia, that you have and get over. Sorry Trumptards.
It could be she has syphilis from slick Willy

The above post represents the brains of the Right's operation on USMB. Sad.
Well, slick Willy goes to these islands, rape islands… He doesn't go there for the scenery that's for sure. LOL

You're voting for Trump the rapist.
I'm writing in Elmer Fudd

Rustic, you make yourself look like an idiot or ass hole posting such crap. Sorry, but it's the truth. If you want others to take her health concerns seriously that doesn't do it.
Large, raised, gray or white lesions, known as condyloma lata, may develop in warm, moist areas such as the mouth, underarm or groin region. In addition to rashes, symptoms of secondary syphilis may include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue.
STD Facts - Syphilis (Detailed) - Centers for Disease Control and ...
www.cdc.gov › std › stdfact-syphilis-deta...

Rustic, you make yourself look like an idiot or ass hole posting such crap. Sorry, but it's the truth.
Large, raised, gray or white lesions, known as condyloma lata, may develop in warm, moist areas such as the mouth, underarm or groin region. In addition to rashes, symptoms of secondary syphilis may include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue.
She very well could've caught something from slick Willy, him always going to those rape islands and all.

I doubt they have slept together for years.
Rustic, you make yourself look like an idiot or ass hole posting such crap. Sorry, but it's the truth.
She very well could've caught something from slick Willy, him always going to those rape islands and all.

Now probably isn't the best time for the Left to be leaning on Hillarys numbers...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman". "it's a vast right wing conspiracy"
" Depends on what your definition of is...is" "I did not send classified emails to private server" " How do you wipe email account...with a rag?" "Mrs. Clinton was overheated"
"Mrs. Clinton has pneumonia."

Waiting to post report. Clinton campaign says she has pneumonia. So this is why she walked outside Chelsea's apartment smiling and waving? Bullshit lie. Her illnesses are long term and serious in my opinion, and campaign is lying.
Of course, it's just one lie after another from the campaign. First they say her coughing was due to pollen, but no one has a persistent cough from pollen these days unless they're snorting the stuff.

Then they say she was just overheated, no, she was dehydrated, no she has pneumonia. When are they going to tell the truth about why she is so fragile?

The fact of the matter is, she hardly has a hard schedule. She sleeps all the time and has the energy of a slug. And she still is coughing and fainting all the time.
Seems to me karma has caught up with her, and kicking her ass right at the moment

The fact of the matter is, she hardly has a hard schedule. She sleeps all the time and has the energy of a slug. And she still is coughing and fainting all the time.
Seems to me karma has caught up with her, and kicking her ass right at the moment

Oh yeah!

Karma might take it's time but you can bet your ass it works in the end! ;) :up:

Even the reporters are telling this with a wink wink nudge nudge. No one believes this is pneumonia.

Oh yeah!

Karma might take it's time but you can bet your ass it works in the end! ;) :up:
I have coordinated campaigns. You stay on the go from morning, until around 10:30 at night. Breakfast speech or rally, all the way up through evening fundraiser, endorsement, or rally. It is not extraordinary.

It's not like she has a hard schedule whatsoever, like I've said she has the energy and The appeal of a slug

Ha, from someone who probably never even had the guts to run for senior class president much less President of the U.S.
She does not have an extraordinary schedule. She is running for president. After the collapse...another lie.

It seems to me, there is more to this. It's never the lie it's always the cover up

If she does have pneumonia, drugs and a little rest will be all she needs to shred Trump in the debates. It's obvious that his campaign is desperate or we wouldn't have this much uproar over a such minor incident.

If she does have pneumonia, drugs and a little rest will be all she needs to shred Trump in the debates. It's obvious that his campaign is desperate or we wouldn't have this much uproar over a such minor incident.
She does not simply have pneumonia. Flush out your brainwashed head.

Forum List

Back