🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

Interesting....
I wonder how many people voting for Trump believe he actually cares about this country....
Trump cares about Trump....
End of story.

She's had these "spells"' since before June? If it was a simple fix why would she still have them?

"Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, her doctor said Sunday, hours after the Democratic nominee stumbled and exited a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early.
Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and "was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule," Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.
"While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely," said Bardack, chairman of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group."

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says, after early 9/11 event exit - CNNPolitics.com

giphy.gif

Her health is poor she needs to leave the race.

If her performance is as bad as it was in her first softball she isn't shredding anything. The Democrats are expecting the moderators to do their shredding.

Hilly might have to drop out of the campaign and let the DNC do it for her.

Interesting....
I wonder how many people voting for Trump believe he actually cares about this country....
Trump cares about Trump....
End of story.
And you are wrong. Why would he run when he could continue with his perfectly comfortable life? Why does Hillary run? Her and Bill are narcissistic and need the power spotlight.

I think the universe is trying very hard to show a major clue, but her supporters still refuse to see.

"Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, her doctor said Sunday, hours after the Democratic nominee stumbled and exited a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early.
Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and "was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule," Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.
"While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely," said Bardack, chairman of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group."

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says, after early 9/11 event exit - CNNPolitics.com

giphy.gif

Pneumonia for what? 3- 4 months?

giphy.gif

Her drinking has caused her body to fail her. She should be drying out in a rehab not running for office.

Waiting to post report. Clinton campaign says she has pneumonia. So this is why she walked outside Chelsea's apartment smiling and waving? Bullshit lie. Her illnesses are long term and serious in my opinion, and campaign is lying.

LOL, gotta love the Dems' revisionist history. She was diagnosed on Friday, yet scheduled to do events like a long 9/11 ceremony? They already said it was heat exhaustion. These idiots can't even keep their lies straight.

Like I said if this was spineless McCain, the race will be over

giphy.gif

Her drinking has caused her body to fail her. She should be drying out in a rehab not running for office.
What she may very well be doing now. Alcoholic pneumonia...possible. Coupled with her general state of poor health...she needs to quit and get help.

"There’s no evidence that Clinton actually fainted, as some news outlets are alleging. A video posted to Twitter, however, does show Clinton stumbling and being helped into her van. Even so, there’s no credible medical evidence that this is a serious medical issue .

Pivoting off of conspiracy theories that have been playing out in the media for weeks now, however, news networks immediately seized upon Clinton’s departure and began speculating about larger questions about her health.

The main reason a brief spell of Clinton’s merits this kind of breathless reporting, however, is because it dovetails with the narrative of a right-wing conspiracy theory that originated in the right-wing echo-chamber and on sites like the Drudge report, 9/11 Truther site Infowars, and “voice of the alt-right” Breitbart — which is currently running three separate stories about today’s incident under the headline “Clinton Collapse”.

https://thinkprogress.org/mainstrea...ton-health-conspiracy-2ae604991150#.9pprac687

Yup, after all of this, the loons are still calling questioning Hillary's health a "conspiracy theory".

clinton-tinfoil-hat.png

#ClintonCollapse is the reality... and now that some thought can be put into it, ain't it grand that it just happened to take place 15 years after the collapse of the twin towers?

There would be a simple fix to all of this, if it were true… Just release her medical records and be done with it

There would be a simple fix to all of this, if it were true… Just release her medical records and be done with it

I don't need to see her medical records. Her actions and behavior in public are enough. She would just fabricate any medical records anyway, these people lie about everything. Her doctor is already lying about her being diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is categorically unfit to ascend to the office of President of the United States of America

Sure. But so is Donald Trump. Will you now put your support behind Johnson? He's the only rational choice available.

Forum List

Back