Flashback 2016: Democrats Pressured Trump Electors to Flip to Hillary

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

It does no good crying over Trump. His fate is sealed now.

He will be forced into the White House entirely against his will, and incidentally trigger your sorry ass every which way for another four fucking years.

Poor fellow.

The 21st century Jacksonian revolution will be televised.

If yer lucky, we'll provide you a booster seat to sip your Shirley Temple as you abjectly shriek into the November night.

Poor Lefty.

Damn, I can't find the one where Americans tell the celebrities to fuck off with that nonsense.

I remember it, but it's not easy to find for sure.

Damn, I can't find the one where Americans tell the celebrities to fuck off with that nonsense.

I remember it, but it's not easy to find for sure.
I remember when that drug' addled hero of the right, Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show that he will eventually leave the country if the health care bill passes

Nowhere near as creepy as your CBS/CNN/ABC/NBC/ESPN/MSNBC floppy disk program that someone left on at the office terminal forever spouting shit that immediately enters your Trump-traumatized husk of a brain.
crayon map.jpg

They are insurrectionists.

They are insurrectionists.

Capitol Breach Cases​

Below is a list of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.
Every case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. Following arrests, or surrender, defendants must appear before district court magistrate/judge where the arrest takes place, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

See the FBI Most Wanted List for the U.S. Capitol Violence

He will be forced into the White House entirely against his will, and incidentally trigger your sorry ass every which way for another four fucking years.

Poor fellow.

The 21st century Jacksonian revolution will be televised.

If yer lucky, we'll provide you a booster seat to sip your Shirley Temple as you abjectly shriek into the November night.

Poor Lefty.
Obviously you overdosed on tuff guy movies

Capitol Breach Cases​

Below is a list of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.
Every case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. Following arrests, or surrender, defendants must appear before district court magistrate/judge where the arrest takes place, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

See the FBI Most Wanted List for the U.S. Capitol Violence
You switched the goal posts. We were talking about Hillary, the left, and Hollywood plotting to overthrow the 2016 election. I'm waiting for their RICO indictments.

Forum List

Back