Flashback: NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

The sale was approved by the foreign investment committee... Bush appointees. No reason for Hillary to be involved.
hahah
Ma
Marginally because she was SoS. You ever heard of Frank Guistra?
She was SOS she has to be part of rhe approval of the sale.

Frank Guistra wasn’t part of the obama admin that had to approve the sale

try again

She says she didn't. She said signing off on any CFIUS matters was a task assigned to some lower level in the department.
so the obama admin, and clinton ran their state department in such a matter that low level officials were signing off on selling uranium to putin? geez

Says who?? You citing you?
says the law. The sale had to be approved by the Foreign Investment Committee, which included State Department as well as other Govt agencies under the Obama admin

says the law. The sale had to be approved by the Foreign Investment Committee, which included State Department as well as other Govt agencies under the Obama admin

Great, post that law...

The cult bought all of Hillarys lies, and will never stop.

Donations to the Clinton foundation went down 90% after she lost the election.

The cult refuses to admit the foundation is a slush fund.

yes

haha says the guy claiming it was Bush appointees that approved the sale during the obama admin
Yes. They were all Bush appointees. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Frank Guistra's sale of Uranium One. He unloaded his small US mines along with the larger ones in the Stans.

The Clinton foundation is well endowed and continues as a public operational charity. Do you even know what that means?

Nope. Public operational charities don't work that way. This is not a Trump charity. You can't take money out of the charity... It's purpose is specific and it's audited. They don't do grants.

The Clinton foundation is well endowed and continues as a public operational charity. Do you even know what that means?

Cult member, huh?

I dare you to read that article. Then tell me exactly what is false in it.

Be specific, use facts. If you wont, you need to admit to yourself you are in a cult.

Because uranium is considered an asset with national security implications, the 2010 sale to Rosatom was subject to approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, an intragovernmental agency that includes input from the Departments of State, Treasury, Justice, Energy, Defense, Commerce and Homeland Security, as well as the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.

So yes, it wasn't just Clinton, but the entire Dembot crew that made up the Obama Admin
The US has had a moratorium on uranium production for years. Your problem is ignorance.
Cult member, huh?

I dare you to read that article. Then tell me exactly what is false in it.

Be specific, use facts.
Like I said.... This public charity is well endowed and has the same overhead percentage as the American Red Cross.

From the link:
The New York Times is suggesting Hillary Clinton took actions as secretary of state because of financial donations that were made to the Clinton Foundation by Russians pushing for a Canadian uranium company.

No, they aren't.

The Times reporting comes from information it, and other outlets like Fox News, obtained from an upcoming book “Clinton Cash,” written by conservative author Peter Schweizer.

Forum List

Back