Flashback: NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

You never say anything. Your only defense is Hillary is incompetence.
After the FEC has now said Hillary colluded with a Russian, Trumps lawsuit is going to be an 11 on the entertainment dial.

Nope, that's not my defense. My claim is that she wasn't responsible for signing off on that deal. That's not incompetence. That's competently delegating tasks to others.

And the FEC didn't say she colluded with any Russians. What Russians do you claim the FEC says she colluded with? You're truly batshit insane.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I'll do what you resist doing -- give you a link to the amendment to EO 11858 made in 1994 ... along with the relevant text...

While some department heads in there are directed to be on the committee, there is no such designation for the Secretary of State.

Now I see why you resisted posting links. Links destroy your position.
haha gosh you can’t read…that’s an amendment adding additional members it clearly doesn’t erase the members already on the committee

haha no they weren’t…The Sec if Tres was an obama appointee, Clinton, there is two right off the top
Nope. They were all Bush era appointees. They were doing a good job, no reason to replace them. Do you even know who Frank Guistra is?

Nope, that's not my defense. My claim is that she wasn't responsible for signing off on that deal. That's not incompetence. That's competently delegating tasks to others.

And the FEC didn't say she colluded with any Russians. What Russians do you claim the FEC says she colluded with? You're truly batshit insane.

Hillary is not responsible for approval of the deal her department approved.

Can’t get any funnier, folks!

For not properly identifying a campaign contribution. $8,000.00. While that represents a years salary to you, that's pocket change for her.
For paying a Russian for the fake dossier.
Disclosure phase of Trumps lawsuit is going to be an 11 on the entertainment dial.

Hillary is not responsible for approval of the deal her department approved.

Can’t get any funnier, folks!

Who said she's not responsible for her department?? Your acid trip is getting worse. What I said was she wasn't responsible for signing off on that deal.

You're truly batshit insane.

Who said she's not responsible for her department?? Your acid trip is getting worse. What I said was she wasn't responsible for signing off on that deal.

You're truly batshit insane.

The tennis defense continues!
Hillary is not responsible for what her department does because she’s was responsible for her department!

i don’t know nor did i suggest he was.

Then you make no sense. Obama had the ultimate vote on whether or not that deal went through, not Hillary. By all accounts, she wasn't even involved in it. Even had she been, she still couldn't secure the deal.

That given, I've heard rightards claim she was bribed with as much as $145 million to sign off on that deal. Who the fuck would give her that money (however much it was) but not bribe Obama, who was the actual decider on the deal?

You make no sense.

But then you rarely do, so there's that.

Who'd she pay, ya raving lunatic??
You ‘acting’ stupid changes no facts.

“The Federal Election Commission has fined the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for lying about the funding of the infamous, and discredited, Russian “dossier” used in a smear attempt against Donald Trump weeks before he shocked the world with his 2016 presidential victory.

The election agency said that Clinton and the DNC violated strict rules on describing expenditures of payments funneled to the opposition research firm Fusion GPS through their law firm.”

Disclosure phase of Trumps lawsuit is going to be an 11 on the entertainment dial.

Trump is not smart or educated either.
YES, he is..........................just ask him.

September 21 2015
Donald Trump portrays himself as one of the best students in his graduating class from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, but he won’t prove it.

Trump told CNN last month it’s “the hardest school to get in,” and “the best school. It’s like super genius stuff.”

“I’m a very smart guy, I went to the best college, I had good marks. I was a very smart guy, good student. All that stuff,” Trump told Bill O’Reilly in 2011.

“I was a really good student at the best school. I’m like a smart guy, OK,” he said.

Said no smart person, or moderately smart person..................EVER.

The tennis defense continues!
Hillary is not responsible for what her department does because she’s was responsible for her department!

You're beyond crazy. I never said she's not responsible for her department. I do say she didn't do every job in the department. Sadly, you 'simply too crazed to understand what that means.

Fine. Gather your evidence. Charge her. Lock her up. That way you won't squawk quite so loud when your Orange Baboon-God is charged.

Back to Hillary had no knowledge of what was going on inside her own department and The NY Times lied to make Hillary look bad argument!

It’s like watching Wimbledon in fast motion.

You ‘acting’ stupid changes no facts.

“The Federal Election Commission has fined the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for lying about the funding of the infamous, and discredited, Russian “dossier” used in a smear attempt against Donald Trump weeks before he shocked the world with his 2016 presidential victory.

The election agency said that Clinton and the DNC violated strict rules on describing expenditures of payments funneled to the opposition research firm Fusion GPS through their law firm.”

That's not an answer to my question, dumbfuck. I actually asked you who she paid for it.

Don't you know??

Seems to me your ignorance knows no boundaries.

Back to Hillary had no knowledge of what was going on inside her own department and The NY Times lied to make Hillary look bad argument!

It’s like watching Wimbledon in fast motion.

LOL

I never said that either. You really know what people don't say, huh?

Forum List

Back