Flashback: NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

That's not an answer to my question, dumbfuck. I actually asked you who she paid for it.

Don't you know??

Seems to me your ignorance knows no boundaries.
I even put the answer in bold and you’re too stupid and in denial to acknowledge her ILLEGAL actions.

I even put the answer in bold and you’re too stupid and in denial to acknowledge her ILLEGAL actions.

LOL

This is what you put in bold...

The election agency said that Clinton and the DNC violated strict rules on describing expenditures of payments funneled to the opposition research firm Fusion GPS through their law firm.”​

That means you claim Fusion GPS is a Russian.

Like I said, you're batshit insane, dumbfuck.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Least we forget who likes colluding with Putin and making America dependent upon Putin for Uranium.

I believe Trumps lawsuit against Hillary includes this, which will require her to come forth with all documents related to this deal.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation
FAKE NEWS! Why are you so naive and gullible?

Then you make no sense. Obama had the ultimate vote on whether or not that deal went through, not Hillary. By all accounts, she wasn't even involved in it. Even had she been, she still couldn't secure the deal.

That given, I've heard rightards claim she was bribed with as much as $145 million to sign off on that deal. Who the fuck would give her that money (however much it was) but not bribe Obama, who was the actual decider on the deal?

You make no sense.

But then you rarely do, so there's that.
of course her department had a vote…and a say

For paying a Russian for the fake dossier.
Disclosure phase of Trumps lawsuit is going to be an 11 on the entertainment dial.
Trump is grasping at straws. He knows Paul Singer thinks he's a moron.
YES, he is..........................just ask him.

September 21 2015
Donald Trump portrays himself as one of the best students in his graduating class from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, but he won’t prove it.

Trump told CNN last month it’s “the hardest school to get in,” and “the best school. It’s like super genius stuff.”

“I’m a very smart guy, I went to the best college, I had good marks. I was a very smart guy, good student. All that stuff,” Trump told Bill O’Reilly in 2011.

“I was a really good student at the best school. I’m like a smart guy, OK,” he said.

Said no smart person, or moderately smart person..................EVER.
He's pathetic, isn't he? No wonder the ladies were repulsed.

I didn't say they didn't. Try paying attention for clarity's sake..... I said Obama had the final say.

So let's say this bullshit story was real ... according to rightards, Russia gave Hillary $145 million dollars for her approval on a deal when her department was just 1 of 9 votes; but they didn't give Obama a penny when he could have single handedly killed the deal even had Hillary personally signed off on it.

Like I said, you make no sense.

9 agencies had a vote, the State dept was just one vote. No agency objected....zip, zero.

She did not participate in the meetings on it, the Deputy Secretary of State did

The donations to the Clinton foundation occurred years before the discussions on the deal and the man who donated SOLD his share in Uranium One 2 years before the decision was made.

The donor and ex owner of Uranium one, for most of the 145 million was a Canadian philanthropist who shared the Clinton foundation charity cause...years before the deal.

You fall for Fake News easily.

LOL

This is what you put in bold...

The election agency said that Clinton and the DNC violated strict rules on describing expenditures of payments funneled to the opposition research firm Fusion GPS through their law firm.”​

That means you claim Fusion GPS is a Russian.

Like I said, you're batshit insane, dumbfuck.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Uh-oh! Looks like the crazed penguin's acid trip knocked him out completely with this last post. :ack-1:

:abgg2q.jpg:

9 agencies had a vote, the State dept was just one vote. No agency objected....zip, zero.

She did not participate in the meetings on it, the Deputy Secretary of State did

The donations to the Clinton foundation occurred years before the discussions on the deal and the man who donated SOLD his share in Uranium One 2 years before the decision was made.

The donor and ex owner of Uranium one, for most of the 145 million was a Canadian philanthropist who shared the Clinton foundation charity cause...years before the deal.

Doesn't the Deputy report to her?

Russian money poured into the Clinton Foundation while she was Sec of State: The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections

Consider Skolkovo, an “innovation city” of 30,000 people on the outskirts of Moscow, billed as Russia’s version of Silicon Valley—and a core piece of Mrs. Clinton’s quarterbacking of the Russian reset.

Following his 2009 visit to Moscow, President Obama announced the creation of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission. Mrs. Clinton as secretary of state directed the American side, and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov represented the Russians. The stated goal at the time: “identifying areas of cooperation and pursuing joint projects and actions that strengthen strategic stability, international security, economic well-being, and the development of ties between the Russian and American people.”

The Kremlin committed $5 billion over three years to fund Skolkovo. Mrs. Clinton’s State Department worked aggressively to attract U.S. investment partners and helped the Russian State Investment Fund, Rusnano, identify American tech companies worthy of Russian investment. Rusnano, which a scientific adviser to President Vladimir Putin called “Putin’s child,” was created in 2007 and relies entirely on Russian state funding.

What could possibly go wrong?

Soon, dozens of U.S. tech firms, including top Clinton Foundation donors like Google, Intel and Cisco, made major financial contributions to Skolkovo, with Cisco committing a cool $1 billion. In May

2010, the State Department facilitated a Moscow visit by 22 of the biggest names in U.S. venture capital—and weeks later the first memorandums of understanding were signed by Skolkovo and American companies.
By 2012 the vice president of the Skolkovo Foundation, Conor Lenihan —who had previously partnered with the Clinton Foundation—recorded that Skolkovo had assembled 28 Russian, American and European “Key Partners.” Of the 28 “partners,” 17, or 60%, have made financial commitments to the Clinton Foundation, totaling tens of millions of dollars, or sponsored speeches by Bill Clinton.

Russians tied to Skolkovo also flowed funds to the Clinton Foundation. Andrey Vavilov, the chairman of SuperOx, which is part of Skolkovo’s nuclear-research cluster, donated between $10,000 and $25,000 (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton’s family charity. Skolkovo Foundation chief and billionaire Putin confidant Viktor Vekselberg also gave to the Clinton Foundation through his company, Renova Group.

Amid all the sloshing of Russia rubles and American dollars, however, the state-of-the-art technological research coming out of Skolkovo raised alarms among U.S. military experts and federal law-enforcement officials. Research conducted in 2012 on Skolkovo by the U.S. Army Foreign Military Studies Program at Fort Leavenworth declared that the purpose of Skolkovo was to serve as a “vehicle for world-wide technology transfer to Russia in the areas of information technology, biomedicine, energy, satellite and space technology, and nuclear technology.”

Moreover, the report said: “the Skolkovo Foundation has, in fact, been involved in defense-related activities since December 2011, when it approved the first weapons-related project—the development of a hypersonic cruise missile engine. . . . Not all of the center’s efforts are civilian in nature.”

Technology can have multiple uses—civilian and military. But in 2014 the Boston Business Journal ran an op-ed placed by the FBI, and noted that the agency had sent warnings to technology and other companies approached by Russian venture-capital firms. The op-ed—under the byline of Lucia Ziobro, an assistant special agent at the FBI’s Boston office—said that “The FBI believes the true motives of the Russian partners, who are often funded by their government, is to gain access to classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.”

Ms. Ziobro also wrote that “The [Skolkovo] foundation may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application.”

You are doing nothing but a denial of the facts.

The facts are that the filthy ass Obama Administration pushed the damn deal through and Crooked Hillary, having the highest position in the chain, approved it. Then there was a multi million dollar donation from the Russians to the Clinton money laundering fake foundation. Can you connect those dots? The rest of us can.

Why in the hell did the Obama Administration think it was necessary to allow the Russian to get our uranium in the first place? That is fucking stupid as hell isn't it? Democrats are always stupid, aren't they? Here we have the Russians threatening to nuke us and the Obama Administration and Crooked Hillary sold them nuclear material.

Uh-oh! Looks like the crazed penguin's acid trip knocked him out completely with this last post. :ack-1:

:abgg2q.jpg:
Not my fault you can’t even fabricate a logical lie to defend Hillary that you can stick to for more than 5 nanoseconds.

Ah..the Greatest Hits. Just keep playing them over and over.

No wonder the ideology of conservatism is dying..and being rejected. :)

“Please be assured that no Uranium One, Inc.-produced uranium has been shipped directly to Russia and the U.S. Government has not authorized any country to re-transfer U.S. uranium to Russia,” the 2015 letter said

Meatloaf day in Trump World...

They are just reheating shit they made from before...

Not my fault you can’t even fabricate a logical lie to defend Hillary that you can stick to for more than 5 nanoseconds.
You have been shown here to be a gullible fool... The more you persist the more of a fool you look...

You know this was a made up scandal for shit throwing...

While they had you complaining about this they were setting up borrowing off China to give Rich tax cuts for the Middle and Lower classes to pay back...

You are considered the useful fool in this operation...

Now you got to the point where even after you got fooled you still believe the bullshit... You have to accept that you were lied too, that is the first step...

As SoS she actually had to sign off on it.

So did several department heads. The President had the final say on the sale. There were simply no national security issues because the industry is highly controlled and the product from these low producing mines is commercial grade uranium sold in the US.

Forum List

Back