Flashback. Obama asks Ukraine to investigate Manafort during the election.

Bidens son was a coke head. Biden made deals with ukraine for his son. They're both bottom of the sewage.
There is no evidence against the bidens. It has been investigated and no problems found. $50,000 a month I need more information than your propaganda...

There's plenty of info out there.
Most of it on this subject garbage propaganda from the GOP. It is just fear-mongering based on ignorance. It has all been investigated by the ukrainians and I'm sure also an American institution or two... It is just a distraction from your crap propaganda service.
How did the Ukraine investigate after they were forced at gun point by Biden to fire the guy looking into it?
At gun point. Really?

You mean the prosecutor that the US Government and EU had long been pressuring to have fired because he WASN’T investigating corruption and was lining his pockets? That guy?
You mean the guy who was looking into the Biden kids company? He was just looking at the wrong kind of corruption right? Do you think he lined his pockets more than Biden did or nah?

Bidens son was a coke head. Biden made deals with ukraine for his son. They're both bottom of the sewage.
There is no evidence against the bidens. It has been investigated and no problems found. $50,000 a month I need more information than your propaganda...

Most of it on this subject garbage propaganda from the GOP. It is just fear-mongering based on ignorance. It has all been investigated by the ukrainians and I'm sure also an American institution or two... It is just a distraction from your crap propaganda service.
How did the Ukraine investigate after they were forced at gun point by Biden to fire the guy looking into it?
At gun point. Really?

You mean the prosecutor that the US Government and EU had long been pressuring to have fired because he WASN’T investigating corruption and was lining his pockets? That guy?
Oh yeah, I would call withholding a billion dollars gun point. You don’t think so?

Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”
Obama wanted to investigate a man who was ultimately sent to prison for conspiring against the United States? What a fucking good president he was, huh?

Obama wasnt running against Manafort. Obama wasnt running at all. Manafort wasnt running at all. Kinda a big deal to leave that part out. There is a huge mega difference between a person not running for president investigating another not running for president, and someone who is running for president investigating someone who is running for president.
Because if you’re running for President or in office you can’t be investigated? WTF have you idiots been doing the last three years?

At gun point. Really?

You mean the guy that was investigating the company paying Hunter Biden, $50,000 consulting fees? Yes. The guy that daddy Biden got fired by saying to the Ukrainian president, "Fire that prosecutor or you're not getting the billion.... and they did fire him. Yeah, that guy.
WAS he investigating that company at the time?
Yes. Next question.

Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”
So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.
How about we start with the basics and see if we agree on that.

Obama asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Trump asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Same or not?
I don’t know... what was the Obama correspondence all about. I dont know the details. Fill me in

Everyone wanted to get rid of him he was so corrupt, everything you know is garbage propaganda a disgrace.
By everyone you mean the democrats who were making buckets of money and needed them to keep the DNC paid for Russia turd afloat?
Yep you are so brainwashed you appear insane to the real world. Could you translate that....

So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.
How about we start with the basics and see if we agree on that.

Obama asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Trump asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Same or not?
I don’t know... what was the Obama correspondence all about. I dont know the details. Fill me in
Funny how you aren’t asking for that. Yet you want to use the two situations as comparable.

Kind of seems like you aren’t really interested in the details but the visual.

Everyone wanted to get rid of him he was so corrupt, everything you know is garbage propaganda a disgrace.
By everyone you mean the democrats who were making buckets of money and needed them to keep the DNC paid for Russia turd afloat?
Yep you are so brainwashed you appear insane to the real world. Could you translate that....
I doubt you know where the real world is.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Word for word

They will never be honest. Biden could knock on their front door and say those words to them himself and they would not admit they are wrong. Or liars. Or wrong liars.

It's like arguing with a turnip.

At gun point. Really?

You mean the guy who was looking into the Biden kids company? He was just looking at the wrong kind of corruption right? Do you think he lined his pockets more than Biden did or nah?
There is no evidence for any suspicion of the bidens, super duper.

Just how dumb are you?

Obama wasn't running for office and Trump was not his political opponent. And that's just for starters. Manafort was working for the Yanukovych government and he was operating illegally as a foreign agent.

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Word for word

They will never be honest. Biden could knock on their front door and say those words to them himself and they would not admit they are wrong. Or liars. Or wrong liars.

It's like arguing with a turnip.

You are the dishonest one.

Word for word

This is a disingenuous use of these comments.

Just how dumb are you?

Obama wasn't running for office and Trump was not his political opponent. And that's just for starters. Manafort was working for the Yanukovych government and he was operating illegally as a foreign agent.
Obama was trying to help Hillary at the time..................so no dice there.

Doesn't even matter..................he used influence to try and influence an election............Was Obama a Russian..................LOL

Word for word

It is a transcript of his EXACT words used at that conference.

Let's spring Manafort from federal prison for comment.

Just how dumb are you?

Obama was trying to help Hillary at the time..................so no dice there.

Doesn't even matter..................he used influence to try and influence an election............Was Obama a Russian..................LOL

Bullshit. Your link is fake news.

They accuse others of what they have already done. Obama did the same thing.........where was the outrage........Biden got his son a sweet heart money making deal in Ukraine..........then USED BRIBERY against Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden Jr. was working for back then.

Biden BRAGGED ABOUT IT..........

The Liberals are a Den of thieves and a pack of LIARS.
According to proven Liars.
You idiots are the proven liars. Idiots all of you, especially you Francine.
And law enforcement and every respected media in the world. Only your bought off ex Coke head DJ pundits know the truth right, conspiracy Nut Job?
Obama the bought off Coke head idiot isn't mine. You are an idiot.
You have Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity High School grad idiots...
Whatever....the information you get law enforcement and all respected journalist in the world say is wrong. Hillary is not a criminal ditto Obama the FBI etc etc.the rich do not pay enough in taxes to sustain opportunity and infrastructure. Very dangerous big lie propaganda is what you know.
High school grad idiots who are multimillionaires. Hannity is worth 200 million, Rush is worth 500.

Word for word

It is a transcript of his EXACT words used at that conference.

This is a disingenuous use of the statement because Biden did not make those comments with the intent you accuse him of.

Let's spring Manafort from federal prison for comment.
Manafort was guilty of tax evasion..............But he was targeted because he was a campaign manager of Trump and nothing more..................

Using the full weight of the Federal Gov't in the Mueller joke probe over Russia wasn't even necessary.........That is done by lesser depts. of the DOJ to prosecute those kind of crimes.................

The fact that a sitting President..............Obama asked for dirt on him is POLITICALLY motivated...............and nothing more.

In this thread I included the abuse of power of the NSA and how an admiral ended it as the Obama administration abused it's power there as well....................On one of the sites I posted it refers you to the court ruling on the abuse of power with the Judge saying as much................Barr looking into it called it SPYING under oath.

Forum List

Back