Flashback. Obama asks Ukraine to investigate Manafort during the election.

Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”
So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.
Blow me..........you know exactly what I'm saying.........they asked for investigation of a political opponents campaign manager during the middle of an election..................

Biden used his influence to get Hunter a job in Ukraine.............then used a Billion dollar loan guarantee to Ukraine to force a prosecutor there to be fired.
Excellent, so when I ask for actual substance and a real argument your response is blow me. Perfect. Thanks for playing. Come back when you learn how to have a grown up debate
Baloney........and blow me..

You damned well that Biden used influence to get his son rich over there and China.

And not only did Obama use his office to attack Trump........so did Hillary and the DNC ........They paid foreign countries and their agents to come up with dirt on Trump and we've been round and round on it

The phoney dossier.................Obama and the Hildabeast were using the NSA to do it until that was shut down......

The Dems are guilty of the crimes they accuse Trump of all the time............They are Traitors..

Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort | Breitbart

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.
McCarthy notes the double standard — that Democrats want to impeach Trump for doing what Obama did — and which they have been telling the world for years was necessary to do to protect American national security.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”
Democrats aren't afraid to act like hypocrites.
It's their bread & butter.
They did it.....but Trump has to be impeached because they lie that he did it too.

Even though Trump didn't do it.

So lay out exactly what the Obama administration did and why... let’s take a deeper look.
Blow me..........you know exactly what I'm saying.........they asked for investigation of a political opponents campaign manager during the middle of an election..................

Biden used his influence to get Hunter a job in Ukraine.............then used a Billion dollar loan guarantee to Ukraine to force a prosecutor there to be fired.
Excellent, so when I ask for actual substance and a real argument your response is blow me. Perfect. Thanks for playing. Come back when you learn how to have a grown up debate

You damned well that Biden used influence to get his son rich over there and China.

And not only did Obama use his office to attack Trump........so did Hillary and the DNC ........They paid foreign countries and their agents to come up with dirt on Trump and we've been round and round on it

The phoney dossier.................Obama and the Hildabeast were using the NSA to do it until that was shut down......

The Dems are guilty of the crimes they accuse Trump of all the time............They are Traitors..
Thanks for the double down and reaffirming my point. BTW. I stop reading at “blow me” as you lose respect and consideration of your thoughts at that point. Learn how to make an argument like a grown up and I’ll address your points.

What part of it "asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016" didn't you understand?
Who asked who to do what and why? Come on, I said dig deeper, that means learning the specifics and not feeding off headline propaganda. If you can’t answer those questions then you don’t know the situation
What "specifics" would make the Dim impeachment hysteria any less hypocritical, or invalid?

Thanks for the double down and reaffirming my point. BTW. I stop reading at “blow me” as you lose respect and consideration of your thoughts at that point. Learn how to make an argument like a grown up and I’ll address your points.
Respect............to hell with it...............I'm done respecting anything coming from the left...........You don't like my tone......change the dang channel..........

Biden's son rides with DADDY to the Ukraine then within a week or so lands a contract in Ukraine............and China.........dirty as hell...............Those trips were on the taxpayers dime................

For 3 years we've heard accusation after accusation............and here we go again........They announced Impeachment before the dang transcript of the conversation was even known.......

This is another set up..........And Obama weaponized US intel agencies all over the dang place..............including here............

The first post shows the link...........in that article it references where the information came from...............You got a problem with that article I suggest you go whine to them.

Did he tie it to military aid?

Did he tie it to military aid?
Did Trump?

The operative word is ASKED. He didn't extort the Ukraine!

There was no quid pro quo, you fucking dumbass. According to Dims, it's a crime to even ask.

You mean like Joe did?

The hypocritical left don't care.
They accuse others of what they have already done. Obama did the same thing.........where was the outrage........Biden got his son a sweet heart money making deal in Ukraine..........then USED BRIBERY against Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden Jr. was working for back then.

Biden BRAGGED ABOUT IT..........

The Liberals are a Den of thieves and a pack of LIARS.
According to proven Liars.

They accuse others of what they have already done. Obama did the same thing.........where was the outrage........Biden got his son a sweet heart money making deal in Ukraine..........then USED BRIBERY against Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company Biden Jr. was working for back then.

Bidens son was a coke head. Biden made deals with ukraine for his son. They're both bottom of the sewage.

Bidens son was a coke head. Biden made deals with ukraine for his son. They're both bottom of the sewage.
There is no evidence against the bidens. It has been investigated and no problems found. $50,000 a month I need more information than your propaganda...

There you go, comrade....LOL

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

There is no evidence against the bidens. It has been investigated and no problems found. $50,000 a month I need more information than your propaganda...

There's plenty of info out there.

You're a proven liar, and a proven douchebag.

How about we start with the basics and see if we agree on that.

Obama asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Trump asked them to look into corruption in the 2016 election.

Same or not?

You idiots are the proven liars. Idiots all of you, especially you Francine.

Forum List

Back