🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flashback: President Reagan Addresses Soviet Attack On Korean Airliner

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Reagan Addresses Soviet Attack on Korean Airliner September 5, 1983. He shows the Poseur in Chief and his sycophants how it's done by a genuine world leader who is a strong President of the United States and a real man. When KAL 007 was shot down, President Reagan ended his vacation, flew back to Washington, spoke to the American people, and went to work.

When this plane was shot down over Ukraine, Barack Hussein Obama went to a fundraiser, told jokes and posed for a burger photo-op.

http://cnsnews.com/video/cnsnews/fl...=Facebook&utm_campaign=B-Reagan-Soviet-Korean

Last edited by a moderator:
i sure would love to see one of Hussein's "burger and beer" outings end in tragedy....., for him only, but if a bunch of libertards get in the way....., all the better. :lmao:

Look into Reagan's eyes, look into Obama's eyes.

Night and day.

We are fucked.

Does anyone really expect obama to demand any kind of restitution for this latest attack?
No way. He's a total fraud.

I'm no Obama fan, but hold on.

Obama's remarks were made on the spot, immediately after the incident, many facts were not yet in, the bodies were not even cold yet. Reagan's remarks were a carefully prepared speech after the fact. I heard Levin covering this yesterday and noticed that distinction right away.

Let's see what happens over the next several days.

Obama's remarks were made on the spot, immediately after the incident, many facts were not yet in, the bodies were not even cold yet. Reagan's remarks were a carefully prepared speech after the fact. I heard Levin covering this yesterday and noticed that distinction right away.

It could also be argued that Reagan used KAL 007 as an excuse to promote his agenda of spending a lot of money we didn't have on overpriced weapons we didn't need.

There's really no "agenda" here. Maybe we want Putin to reign in the "separtists" who are on Russia's payroll, but first we really kind of need to establish who shot this plane down.

I think the difference is the INTERNET. We now expect everything to happen within a blink of an eye. Not quite sure what the Obama distractors expect him to say or do, maybe he should just have said nothing but I doubt that would have been any better. Maybe in a day or two we will see a speech like Reagan gave. But then in lies another problem, if Obama acts tough no one will believe him.

It could also be argued that Reagan used KAL 007 as an excuse to promote his agenda of spending a lot of money we didn't have on overpriced weapons we didn't need.

There's really no "agenda" here. Maybe we want Putin to reign in the "separtists" who are on Russia's payroll, but first we really kind of need to establish who shot this plane down.

Putin is the preferred world leader in a poll on this site, thus he must have support to do as he pleases.

How about we stay out of Russian/Ukrainian affairs, which are none of our business, before we get ourselves into a really big mess for no good reason?

How about we stay out of Russian/Ukrainian affairs, which are none of our business, before we get ourselves into a really big mess for no good reason?

If Ukraine & Russia can avoid armed conflict, sure; the UN Security Council is meeting today, this am. It is to be hoped the US can tamper the flames, and the Putin backers in the US do not encourage Mr. KGB.

The USA did have spy equipment on the plane, as was said by the commies.

The pres quickly backed down.

Let's move along.

Forum List

Back