🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flaws in the ‘Lone Wolf’ Analysis.

I remember watching him on American TV.

??? I think he nailed it-----the "lone wolf" characterization of
the jihadists is DESIGNED to keep us stupid. We are supposed to believe that JIHAD is not a world wide Islamic
-----thingy

Even if they do act seemingly alone, they get the moral, and logistic support from the group.

they get propagandized to do what they do-----from infancy
I think it is like that in most people. Something ingrained early on, an event in later life can trigger something in them (good or bad works both ways).

The notions of good or bad don't apply to the perpetrators. There's always a 'reason'.

In the case of the recent knife attacks in the Japanese care home, the attacker was, in his mindset, being altruistic. His logic being that these poor people should not have to suffer further the indignity of their condition. So, better to end it for them.

Puts me in mind of someone else, who mass euthanised handicapped people. Before he got to the Jews.
A person close to family told me that she believed in euthanasia of handicap, old people, etc. It truly floored me when she said it as she used to be a good Christian but she'd been watching a lot of the propaganda on tv and now this was in her mind as okay because "the world is over populated anyhow". Knowing this person for the majority of my life I also knew the quirks the family went through. People give them selves over to little things which build over time and eventually the compass that should have guided them in the right direction is gone.

How much more has the "jihad" movement grown since 9/11?

That was quick. You can't have read the whole piece in that time.
I see, you think I need to read your piece for you to answer a question..Ever hear of speed reading? A little thing I picked up in college...
Me too ... read the first paragraph ... read the last paragraph ... and skim the middle.

I don't think so. Not in this case.
The author just goes on and on repeating himself. Not particularly impressive.

the author says things that are easy to know if one knows something about muslims and their history-----but those are the "things" that most people do not know-----so for didactic
reasons he RESTATES the factoid obvious to those people who ALREADY knew----but lots of people don't want to know

Sebastian Gorka is right

the jihadists is DESIGNED to keep us stupid. We are supposed to believe that JIHAD is not a world wide Islamic
-----thingy
Well goodness, since criminal justice is an art and not a science, along with criminology, and law practice, you can see why the term was created...

Sebastian Gorka is right

-----thingy
Well goodness, since criminal justice is an art and not a science, along with criminology, and law practice, you can see why the term was created...

"CRIMINAL JUSTICE IS AN ART" ---<<<<< sheeesh---what an idiotic comment

Sebastian Gorka is right

-----thingy

Well have you ever been associated with law? That is what is told..

Sebastian Gorka is right

-----thingy

I have been associated enough with ART---to know that criminal law is not an art. I have been associated enough
with the psychology of CRIME and criminals (to wit---sociopaths)----to know that criminology is a SCIENCE

-----thingy

I have been associated enough with ART---to know that criminal law is not an art. I have been associated enough
with the psychology of CRIME and criminals (to wit---sociopaths)----to know that criminology is a SCIENCE
Okay but that's not I was told by a judge and attorney...

-----thingy

Forensics is the science...

-----thingy

Forensics is the science...

yes it is.

-----thingy

Okay but that's not I was told by a judge and attorney...

that's what judges and lawyers do-----screw with your mind. They make their idiot avocation some sort of MYSTERY-----it ain't

Forum List

Back