florida axes textbooks with blm and geroge floyd in them

Why does the left celebrate thugs... just because they are black?... now that is racism.....

Is that why trash like you fights to keep up statues and monuments of racist Confederates.
I don't fight to keep statues... I do become sick to my stomach to watch my country cater to the worst of our society even at the expense of our glorious history....

I don't fight to keep statues... I do become sick to my stomach to watch my country cater to the worst of our society even at the expense of our glorious history....
oh yeah. its like awarding black for all crime they commit and for dropping out of school at high rate.

Why do they pronounce it like that?

Is it an actual physical restriction in their vocal cords or are they just being ignorant?
It is often difficult to "unlearn" how we originally pronounce words as young children and "ax" is how many blacks learn how to pronounce "ask" when they are very young because that's how the parents pronounce the word. I have heard many educated black people pronounce "ask" as "ax". That said, I'm sure there are plenty of words that I do not pronounce correctly and I am the worst with people's names.

Forum List

Back