🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Cop Shoots And Kills Unarmed White Woman In Self Defense. ( No Riots By Civilized Whites)

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?
No one is willing to lie like that.
Then this is a piss poor comparison.
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.
No you dont have any. If so link to their interviews.

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson. We have Blacks and whites saying Brown had his hands up.

do you believe everything a left wing site claims? or do you ever think for yourself? the kid was mugging a store owner and out in the middle of frikken RIOT AND LOOTING
GIVE US A BREAK

Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.

Milkweed doesn't understand to that hands up doesn't mean I surrender if you're charging the cop.

Well, he understands it, he just isn't honest enough to admit it.

So where are they then? If there are no witnesses this is nothing like the Brown case.

You're correct, no lying witnesses so this is nothing like Ferguson.
No truthful witnesses either. Glad you agree.

Of course there were truthful witnesses in Ferguson.

The ones who admitted that "Big Mike" charged Wilson.
No stupid. There are no witnesses in this ladys case claiming she was surrendering.

Look Milkweed, I realize you desperately want to believe that Wilson murdered Brown, but that is not the case.

Just like it isn't the case that blacks don't commit a far higher percentage of every crime than they make up of the general population, no matter how much you deny it.

Hey, tell us another tall tale about you fought 9 guys all at once. and put 6 of them in the hospital and didn't even get a scratch.

Thoese stories are as truthful as anything else you post.
Look dummy. Present your evidence that Brown didnt have his hands up and stop diverting. Everyone knows thats your tale.

You dont have any except Wilson. We have Blacks and whites saying Brown had his hands up.

do you believe everything a left wing site claims? or do you ever think for yourself? the kid was mugging a store owner and out in the middle of frikken RIOT AND LOOTING
GIVE US A BREAK
You sound deranged. Who was mugging a store owner and out rioting and looting? is this something you heard from Fox news?

Milkweed doesn't understand to that hands up doesn't mean I surrender if you're charging the cop.

You dont charge a cop with your hands up stupid. Nor do you put your head down so you cant see your target as some moron claimed.

Here you go Milkweed
The 8220 JJ Witness Video 8221 8211 Eye Witness Audio of Mike Brown Shooting States 8220 Brown Doubled Back Toward POlice 8221 8230 The Last Refuge

:inbrcriticizethesource:

Here you go Milkweed
The 8220 JJ Witness Video 8221 8211 Eye Witness Audio of Mike Brown Shooting States 8220 Brown Doubled Back Toward POlice 8221 8230 The Last Refuge

Thats Wilsons friend stupid. She wasnt even there. Why are you so gullible? :laugh:

You dont charge a cop with your hands up stupid. Nor do you put your head down so you cant see your target as some moron claimed.

Son, I was an MP for 26 years, people do the strangest fucking things. Yes, I've seen people fake surrendering and then charge the cop.

For fuck's sakes son, a smart person wouldn't charge a guy with a gun with his hands up OR down.

I once had a little female Private attack me with a push broom because I was giving her a summons for refusing to pay on base parking fines.

People act dumb and unpredictable when it comes to the police

Here you go Milkweed

Thats Wilsons friend stupid. She wasnt even there. Why are you so gullible? :laugh:

That's a transcript of a video shot during the shooting you dolt.

You gonna be one mad ape when Wilson isn't charged.

Son, I was an MP for 26 years, people do the strangest fucking things. Yes, I've seen people fake surrendering and then charge the cop.

For fuck's sakes son, a smart person wouldn't charge a guy with a gun with his hands up OR down.

I once had a little female Private attack me with a push broom because I was giving her a summons for refusing to pay on base parking fines.

Bullshit. I dont care who you are charging. You dont do it with your hands up in the air fool. Your little fabrications are just lies to support your dumb ass belief he charged the cop.

Here you go Milkweed

That's a transcript of a video shot during the shooting you dolt.

You gonna be one mad ape when Wilson isn't charged.
I heard that video and it doesnt specify who was coming towards who. If you can point that out it would be helpful. To me its saying Wilson advanced on Brown and kept shooting him. No i wont be mad. Just one more thing you as a cave monkey keep getting wrong.

Bullshit. I dont care who you are charging. You dont do it with your hands up in the air fool. Your little fabrications are just lies to support your dumb ass belief he charged the cop.

First of all, there is NO evidence that he had his hands up as he charged the cop. I merely stated that it COULD be done.

Oh , look here Milkweed

Ferguson Mike Brown Grand Jury Testimony
  • Brown motioned with his arms out to his sides, but never raised them high.
  • Brown continued to advance on Wilson despite repeated orders to stop.

First of all, there is NO evidence that he had his hands up as he charged the cop. I merely stated that it COULD be done.

Oh , look here Milkweed

Do you really expect me to believe that cave monkey site you just linked to? How would they know what went on in the grand jury testimony fool? :laugh:

Milkweed is melting down like a motherfucker over this LOL
I think you are the one melting down since I have killed all your BS. Monkeys like you tend to do that. I knew when you called me an ape you were upset.
laugh.gif

Oh , look here Milkweed

Do you really expect me to believe that cave monkey site you just linked to? How would they know what went on in the grand jury testimony fool? :laugh:

Poor milkweed struggling to keep his anger in check.

Don't get all pissed and go beating the shit out of one of your baby mama Milkweed. Not only would that get you in legal trouble, they would then know where to look to collect child support.

Oh , look here Milkweed

Poor milkweed struggling to keep his anger in check.

Don't get all pissed and go beating the shit out of one of your baby mama Milkweed. Not only would that get you in legal trouble, they would then know where to look to collect child support.
Poor monkey. Still upset because I dont believe your BS. You are too easy to expose.
laugh.gif

Milkweed is melting down like a motherfucker over this LOL
I think you are the one melting down since I have killed all your BS. Monkeys like you tend to do that. I knew when you called me an ape you were upset.
laugh.gif

Why would I be upset? I'm white.
Your upset because your not Black and i dont believe your BS. So can you tell me again who are these witnesses that say he was coming towards Wilson other than Wilson? I already discredited your video and heard crickets in response.

Forum List

Back