Florida Cop Shoots And Kills Unarmed White Woman In Self Defense. ( No Riots By Civilized Whites)

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?
I seen it. I was there. She had her hands up and was surrendering and shit... and the pohleese just shot her cuz he hated women. Especially white women. She was shouting "don't shoot, don't shoot!" and that cop said shut up bitch and he shot her at least twenty times. Then I seen him reload and shoot her again.

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?
I seen it. I was there. She had her hands up and was surrendering and shit... and the pohleese just shot her cuz he hated women. Especially white women. She was shouting "don't shoot, don't shoot!" and that cop said shut up bitch and he shot her at least twenty times. Then I seen him reload and shoot her again.

LOL

Mee two! I wuz ther and the cracker bitch was eatin' an ice creem kone and was chillin'. The pOleecman shot her while she was runnin'. Oh wait ... while she was chillin'.

I dont care what anyone else cares about. i prefer milkweed monkey.
Whatever, Asschapped.

In the meantime, here's what you need to get over Brown's suicide by cop:

th
I dont need anything monkey. I'm already over it. Its not the first and it wont be the last. What wont happen is that monkeys like you will be able to offer an explanation as to why I should believe your BS. Tell me again how NFL pass rushers rush the quarterback with their arms up in the surrender position.
laugh.gif
So if the Grand Jury votes no charges you gonna claim they were lied to also? Or if he is charged and the trial results in no conviction you gonna claim otherwise like with Zimmerman?
From the evidence I have heard Wilson is guilty. What confuses you about this?
How would you know that? You keep pointing out we don't know what is going on in the Grand Jury, so exactly how do you know? But back to the question does that mean that unless he is convicted you plan on supporting murder?
What do you mean how would I know that? I have witnesses that say Wilson shot Brown when he was surrendering. I believe them over Wilson because he and his camp have already lied. I dont support murder. If he is not convicted I will support someone putting a hollow point in his head. Thats justice not murder.

Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.
No you dont have any. If so link to their interviews.

Why are you asking for a link” Are you really unaware that half a dozen Black witnesses support officer Wilson's claim?

You are obviously not getting your news from reliable sources else you would know what most of the rest of us already know: that there are more Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson than there are those who accuse him. You don't need a link, just use Goggle. Try using “Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson” and you will have access to millions of sites.

I suggest you abandon your present unworthy news sources and try reading Drudge. Those who read Drudge know more than you about the developments in Ferguson and many other things. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

PS: I suppose I should ask you what made you think there were no Blacks supporting officer Wilson's account. Did one of your “news” sources tell you that or did you just assume it because not even one of your “news” sources mentioned anything about it? At any rate, you don't know as much as you think you know. Reading Drudge will make you a more informed person.

I will give you the last word. I've already wasted enough time on this subject and I'm outta here.

You have no choice but to give me the last word. Your permission is not needed.

"Matt Drudge is a right wing conservative blogger who runs the Drudge Report, a conservative news aggregation and gossip website"

Drudge Report? Really? :laugh:
So which news source websites is acceptable to you? Name them!

You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.

Why are you asking for a link” Are you really unaware that half a dozen Black witnesses support officer Wilson's claim?

You are obviously not getting your news from reliable sources else you would know what most of the rest of us already know: that there are more Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson than there are those who accuse him. You don't need a link, just use Goggle. Try using “Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson” and you will have access to millions of sites.

I suggest you abandon your present unworthy news sources and try reading Drudge. Those who read Drudge know more than you about the developments in Ferguson and many other things. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

PS: I suppose I should ask you what made you think there were no Blacks supporting officer Wilson's account. Did one of your “news” sources tell you that or did you just assume it because not even one of your “news” sources mentioned anything about it? At any rate, you don't know as much as you think you know. Reading Drudge will make you a more informed person.

I will give you the last word. I've already wasted enough time on this subject and I'm outta here.

"Matt Drudge is a right wing conservative blogger who runs the Drudge Report, a conservative news aggregation and gossip website"

So what news source websites is acceptable to you? Name them!
Look dummy, Think of all the sites you go to in order to get your daily fix of racism and outrage and dont use those sites if you are trying to convince me of anything. If you use a cave monkey site I wont even bother reading it. They simply are not credible by any standard imaginable.

Last edited:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

Look dummy, Think of all the sites you go to in order to get your daily fix of racism and outrage and dont use those sites if you are trying to convince me of anything. If you use a cave monkey site I wont even bother reading it. They simply are not credible by any standard imaginable.
See. I just exposed that you have limited intellect like the average negro suffering from reading comprehension problems. Here is my question again and read it slooowwwwwly and maybe you can decipher it enough to answer.:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

See. I just exposed that you have limited intellect like the average negro suffering from reading comprehension problems. Here is my question again and read it slooowwwwwly and maybe you can decipher it enough to answer.:

Read the post above your reply boy. Read it 10 times if you have to. If you still dont get it have a child read it to you.

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

Read the post above your reply boy. Read it 10 times if you have to. If you still dont get it have a child read it to you.
What a blatant dumbass you are. You type people are really intellectually challenged.

What a blatant dumbass you are. You type people are really intellectually challenged.
You must be confused boy. You are the one having trouble reading my post. That doesnt bode well for your intelligence.

Whatever, Asschapped.

In the meantime, here's what you need to get over Brown's suicide by cop:

th
I dont need anything monkey. I'm already over it. Its not the first and it wont be the last. What wont happen is that monkeys like you will be able to offer an explanation as to why I should believe your BS. Tell me again how NFL pass rushers rush the quarterback with their arms up in the surrender position.
laugh.gif
So if the Grand Jury votes no charges you gonna claim they were lied to also? Or if he is charged and the trial results in no conviction you gonna claim otherwise like with Zimmerman?
How would you know that? You keep pointing out we don't know what is going on in the Grand Jury, so exactly how do you know? But back to the question does that mean that unless he is convicted you plan on supporting murder?
What do you mean how would I know that? I have witnesses that say Wilson shot Brown when he was surrendering. I believe them over Wilson because he and his camp have already lied. I dont support murder. If he is not convicted I will support someone putting a hollow point in his head. Thats justice not murder.
You are one sick fucker. You do not care about facts, law or justice. You ignore the facts that disagree with your point of view and then pretend you are spouting facts your self. You support and revel in the idea that an innocent man should be murdered. Crawl back in your hole animal.

You must be confused boy. You are the one having trouble reading my post. That doesnt bode well for your intelligence.
Name a specific news source you think is credible.

This one incident is just like a pattern of police shooting blacks. One case is just like all the cases of police brutality.

In fact I saw a dog bite someone on cops the other day and realized that biting actually nullified the dog attacks that were encouraged in the 60's.

Man...egg on my face :rolleyes:

He can not because he doesn't want his "facts" to be challenged by reality. He has decided what is true and does not care what reality is.

laugh.gif
You are one sick fucker. You do not care about facts, law or justice. You ignore the facts that disagree with your point of view and then pretend you are spouting facts your self. You support and revel in the idea that an innocent man should be murdered. Crawl back in your hole animal.
Your assertion that I am one sick fucker is amusing. What facts tell you Wilson is innocent? His word is not sufficient as he is trying to protect his ass. Yes I support and hope someone puts a bullet in his head but he is by no means innocent. If you dont like what I am saying then make me "crawl back in my hole". You will find that is pretty much impossible on the internet or in real time.

He can not because he doesn't want his "facts" to be challenged by reality. He has decided what is true and does not care what reality is.
My facts are actually facts. Your contentions are based on hope and speculation and the accused persons version of reality. There is no way I am going to believe some source from a monkey site.

My facts are actually facts. Your contentions are based on hope and speculation and the accused persons version of reality. There is no way I am going to believe some source from a monkey site.

Pick any non cave monkey site.

No. You do it. Name one in your own words!

No. You do it. Name one in your own words!
Yes. You do it. Pick any non cave monkey site

Forum List

Back