🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Cop Shoots And Kills Unarmed White Woman In Self Defense. ( No Riots By Civilized Whites)

Did he have his hands up when he was fighting for the gun, and got shot in the car?

So what if he had his hands up after the shooting started?
Why would he have his hands up if he was fighting to keep the cop from shooting him? What do you mean so what? Hands up is the universal sign of surrender.

No it isn't . You charge me with your hands up, you haven't surrendered.
People dont charge with their hands up stupid. You cant run like that comfortably.
Yeah, tell that to NFL pass rushers..

You are dumber than a dog turd.
Never saw a pass rusher rush with their hands up. They dont do that until they stop when they see the quarterback about to throw the ball you fool. You are a moron. Brown never played football to boot.
"Brown never played football to boot."

Well, that surely proved he was murdered.

Why would I be upset? I'm white.
Your upset because your not Black and i dont believe your BS. So can you tell me again who are these witnesses that say he was coming towards Wilson other than Wilson? I already discredited your video and heard crickets in response.

So your claim is that the black guys saying Brown charged Wilson, THEY are the liars... That's what you're saying?

By the way stupid, ballistic reports are FAR more important than eyewitnesses and when they are made public I'm sure you will no doubt cry that they are lying to eh?

Just like you claimed it was a lie that Wilson radioed in that he had a suspect that matched the description of a robbery suspect and asked for backup before the altercation, even though the radio call has been released. right?
There are no Black guys making the claim he charged Wilson. If there are link them.

I provided you a link, the man testified to the grand jury and understandably wished to remain anonymous.

I think he was referred to as Uncle Tom 1 when he testified.
I need a credible link. No cave monkey sites.

You sir are stupid

My source was St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE actually believes they aren't credible. Are you actually claiming that they made up an interview with a Grand Jury witness? LOL

Milkweed is melting down like a motherfucker over this LOL
I think you are the one melting down since I have killed all your BS. Monkeys like you tend to do that. I knew when you called me an ape you were upset.
laugh.gif

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.
Nobody cares what you like, whiteboy.

Your upset because your not Black and i dont believe your BS. So can you tell me again who are these witnesses that say he was coming towards Wilson other than Wilson? I already discredited your video and heard crickets in response.

So your claim is that the black guys saying Brown charged Wilson, THEY are the liars... That's what you're saying?

By the way stupid, ballistic reports are FAR more important than eyewitnesses and when they are made public I'm sure you will no doubt cry that they are lying to eh?

Just like you claimed it was a lie that Wilson radioed in that he had a suspect that matched the description of a robbery suspect and asked for backup before the altercation, even though the radio call has been released. right?
There are no Black guys making the claim he charged Wilson. If there are link them.

I provided you a link, the man testified to the grand jury and understandably wished to remain anonymous.

You sir are stupid

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE actually believes they aren't credible. Are you actually claiming that they made up an interview with a Grand Jury witness? LOL

Brown never played football, it was a murder.

All makes sense now, don't you see?

I think you are the one melting down since I have killed all your BS. Monkeys like you tend to do that. I knew when you called me an ape you were upset.
laugh.gif

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.

I protest Milkweed being allowed to post his disgusting hope that WIlson is killed soon and am leaving this thread.

Leave him to his disgusting lies.

Why would he have his hands up if he was fighting to keep the cop from shooting him? What do you mean so what? Hands up is the universal sign of surrender.

No it isn't . You charge me with your hands up, you haven't surrendered.
People dont charge with their hands up stupid. You cant run like that comfortably.
Yeah, tell that to NFL pass rushers..

You are dumber than a dog turd.
Never saw a pass rusher rush with their hands up. They dont do that until they stop when they see the quarterback about to throw the ball you fool. You are a moron. Brown never played football to boot.
"Brown never played football to boot."

Well, that surely proved he was murdered.
You used football to prove your point and even lied about that. Show me one pass rusher that rushes with his hands in the air like he is surrendering. He would get knocked on his ass everytime. You cant be that stupid.

You sir are stupid

That wasnt the site you linked to initially. You linked to a cave monkey site. One witness doesnt dispute the mountain of other witnesses. Sorry monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.
I dont care what anyone else cares about. i prefer milkweed monkey.

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?
No one is willing to lie like that.
Then this is a piss poor comparison.
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson. We have Blacks and whites saying Brown had his hands up.

do you believe everything a left wing site claims? or do you ever think for yourself? the kid was mugging a store owner and out in the middle of frikken RIOT AND LOOTING
GIVE US A BREAK
So much stupid from one poster. The Mike Brown incident took place before noon. There was no rioting and looting taking place. The shooting happened on Saturday afternoon while the rioting and looting didn't start until Sunday night. This has already been pointed out to you previously.

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.

I protest Milkweed being allowed to post his disgusting hope that WIlson is killed soon and am leaving this thread.

Leave him to his disgusting lies.
Good. Look at this monkey full of anger because I dont believe his lies. I knew he would get frustrated. Monkeys are easy to distract.
laugh.gif

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.
Whatever, Asschapped.

In the meantime, here's what you need to get over Brown's suicide by cop:

th

So is Asschapped.

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.
Whatever, Asschapped.

th
I dont need anything monkey. I'm already over it. Its not the first and it wont be the last. What wont happen is that monkeys like you will be able to offer an explanation as to why I should believe your BS. Tell me again how NFL pass rushers rush the quarterback with their arms up in the surrender position.
laugh.gif

His name is milkweed
I do like that better.
Whatever, Asschapped.

th
I dont need anything monkey. I'm already over it. Its not the first and it wont be the last. What wont happen is that monkeys like you will be able to offer an explanation as to why I should believe your BS. Tell me again how NFL pass rushers rush the quarterback with their arms up in the surrender position.
laugh.gif
So if the Grand Jury votes no charges you gonna claim they were lied to also? Or if he is charged and the trial results in no conviction you gonna claim otherwise like with Zimmerman?

I do like that better.
Whatever, Asschapped.

th
laugh.gif
So if the Grand Jury votes no charges you gonna claim they were lied to also? Or if he is charged and the trial results in no conviction you gonna claim otherwise like with Zimmerman?
From the evidence I have heard Wilson is guilty. What confuses you about this?

No one is willing to lie like that.
Ya cause after all those blacks making the claim he had his hands up had no reason to lie right? I mean it isn't like we also have witnesses that stated he did not in fact have his hands up after all.
You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.
No you dont have any. If so link to their interviews.

Why are you asking for a link” Are you really unaware that half a dozen Black witnesses support officer Wilson's claim?

You are obviously not getting your news from reliable sources else you would know what most of the rest of us already know: that there are more Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson than there are those who accuse him. You don't need a link, just use Goggle. Try using “Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson” and you will have access to millions of sites.

I suggest you abandon your present unworthy news sources and try reading Drudge. Those who read Drudge know more than you about the developments in Ferguson and many other things. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

PS: I suppose I should ask you what made you think there were no Blacks supporting officer Wilson's account. Did one of your “news” sources tell you that or did you just assume it because not even one of your “news” sources mentioned anything about it? At any rate, you don't know as much as you think you know. Reading Drudge will make you a more informed person.

I will give you the last word. I've already wasted enough time on this subject and I'm outta here.

Last edited:
Whatever, Asschapped.

th
laugh.gif
From the evidence I have heard Wilson is guilty. What confuses you about this?
How would you know that? You keep pointing out we don't know what is going on in the Grand Jury, so exactly how do you know? But back to the question does that mean that unless he is convicted you plan on supporting murder?

You dont have any except Wilson.
Wrong you dumb ass. In fact we have several witnesses that stated Brown charged the cop and never had his hands up.
No you dont have any. If so link to their interviews.

Why are you asking for a link” Are you really unaware that half a dozen Black witnesses support officer Wilson's claim?

You are obviously not getting your news from reliable sources else you would know what most of the rest of us already know: that there are more Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson than there are those who accuse him. You don't need a link, just use Goggle. Try using “Black witnesses supporting officer Wilson” and you will have access to millions of sites.

I suggest you abandon your present unworthy news sources and try reading Drudge. Those who read Drudge know more than you about the developments in Ferguson and many other things. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2014

PS: I suppose I should ask you what made you think there were no Blacks supporting officer Wilson's account. Did one of your “news” sources tell you that or did you just assume it because not even one of your “news” sources mentioned anything about it? At any rate, you don't know as much as you think you know. Reading Drudge will make you a more informed person.

I will give you the last word. I've already wasted enough time on this subject and I'm outta here.

You have no choice but to give me the last word. Your permission is not needed.

"Matt Drudge is a right wing conservative blogger who runs the Drudge Report, a conservative news aggregation and gossip website"

Drudge Report? Really? :laugh:

Where are the witnesses that say the woman had her hands up and was surrendering?

I'm sure some can be manufactured like the ones in the M. Brown case were.
So where are they then? If there are no witnesses this is nothing like the Brown case.

The Brown case was used by the local community as a means to bitch and complain as usual. It was a stepping stone to led to one of their favorite pastimes -- rioting and mayhem.

Forum List

Back