Florida COVID cases going wild!

He's fudging his numbers.....???

I only post this because it shows the dishonesty by the left claiming bodies are stacking up outside funeral homes. So why such a focus on Florida when they rank third, behind NY with all kinds of mandates which is fourth? Politics.

The commies worst nightmare is Trump running again in 2024. Their second worst nightmare if Trump doesn't run is DeSantis.

Naw...just using a different ranking metric. May well be different today...remember, these stats are never 'real time' there is always lag..and sometimes several data streams lagging at different rates. It is as much art as science
Read the link I posted earlier.... Florida is fudging their covid deaths and not using the same standard as all the other states....

Let me see if I can find it again.

HERE YA GO!

Last edited:
You trot that out like an article of faith...but there is a lot of doubt that it's happening just as you're claiming it is. Before you bother..I know it's Snopes--but not hard to verify. It seems that there is a strong movement to conflate illegal immigration and Covid--some would say to distract from the failure of the red, urban states to do the right thing.

They have to find some other boogey man to blame. It's pathetic.

The economy is doing just fine thanks to Joe Biden. 6.5% growth rate, unemployment at 5.9%, down from 15% under the twice impeached, one term loser.

What we're talking about here is the failure of DeSantis, who is as brain dead, as the twice impeached, one term loser. And now with the most cases of Covid to prove it.

What's fortunate in this sordid tale of ignorance, is Millenials, and Gen Z voters are going to bury the Republican party over the next 20 years, and that has already started.
Joe Bidens growth rate, steal Trumps economy as finally get off the dems shut downs, and then have Biden and the feds print trillions $$$$ to throw around causing hyper inflation?

Naw...just using a different ranking metric. May well be different today...remember, these stats are never 'real time' there is always lag..and sometimes several data streams lagging at different rates. It is as much art as science
Here's a link...

Actually, yes I very easily can, as I have done numerous times in other theads already, dumbass.

I have been on this forum for 6 years and not once, as in never, have I cited data I could not provide a resource to substantiate.

:auiqs.jpg:Dude, those are predictions. I posted factual information in real time as the amount of infected surpassing all other states. https://www.google.com/search?q=Flo...30j0i390l4.12664j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You aren't providing data relative to reality. I am. That's the difference. Predictions are predictions. Raw numbers is what matters.

Joe Bidens growth rate, steal Trumps economy as finally get off the dems shut downs, and then have Biden and the feds print trillions $$$$ to throw around causing hyper inflation?
Trump's economy was Obamas economy.

A President cannot control a microorganism. Biden can't, Trump can't, no President can. However, the BP estimates that by the end of this year, we will have over 2 million additional illegal immigrants in this country, some groups testing higher than a 14% infection rate, and those are only the ones we caught and tested.
With all the spread necks in the south not getting vaccinated, your argument is worth nothing.

Perhaps, however Florida is the number 2 vacation spot in the US during vacation time. California is number 1 and it doesn't seem like they are having much success with all their mandates.
At least they take it seriously. DeSantis and the rest of the spread necks still think it's a hoax like Trump told them.

I only post this because it shows the dishonesty by the left claiming bodies are stacking up outside funeral homes. So why such a focus on Florida when they rank third, behind NY with all kinds of mandates which is fourth? Politics.

The commies worst nightmare is Trump running again in 2024. Their second worst nightmare if Trump doesn't run is DeSantis.
Commies? Dude, get real. You don't even know what Communism is.

The republicans want to kill each other. Let them. They want to commit suicide? Let them. Go die of Covid. Nobody will care for you. Just die and get out of the way.
At some point, I'm definitely with you. If they don't have the sense that God gave them to protect themselves, they sure as hell don't give a shit about others. To hell with them.

At some point, I'm definitely with you. If they don't have the sense that God gave them to protect themselves, they sure as hell don't give a shit about others. To hell with them.
I just don't understand these people. I do what I can to protect my people, vaccinations, masks, social distancing, gloves. The works. Because I love my fellow human beings.

Commies? Dude, get real. You don't even know what Communism is.

Sure I do. Just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. Very little difference between theirs and the Democrat party. Search their opinions on presidential candidates on the Republican and Democrat side and note the major differences. They hate conservatives and love Democrats.

If Satan comes for your soul, he will not be breathing fire, have a tail with an arrow end, all red skin with horns on top of his head telling you what he's there for. He will look very meek, very well dressed, not able to detect him from any other human being, and in fact, very intelligent.

By the time they tell you we are a Communist country, we will have been one for many years before.

At least they take it seriously. DeSantis and the rest of the spread necks still think it's a hoax like Trump told them.

Given California is leading in covid death cases as of a day ago, how is all that "taking it seriously" worked out for them?

:auiqs.jpg:Dude, those are predictions. I posted factual information in real time as the amount of infected surpassing all other states. Florida is number one in covid cases - Google Search

You aren't providing data relative to reality. I am. That's the difference. Predictions are predictions. Raw numbers is what matters.

Sure, sure. Of course I also referenced Fleagle's Mayo site, which shows the same trend.

I suppose that's not real either, lol.

Trump's economy was Obamas economy.

Yes, we know.

The Afghanistan disaster is all Trump's fault even though he hasn't been in the White House in over seven months.
Inflation was caused by Trump even though very little to no inflation the entire time he served.
The border is Trump's fault as he made things more difficult in other countries.
The California wildfires (which continue today) was Trump's fault for not taking drastic global warming measures.
Covid outbreak today is Trump's fault because he didn't promote the vaccine enough.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Forum List

Back