Florida COVID cases going wild!

Joe Bonehead throws open the southern border to infected, criminal aliens and he is abandoning americans in Afghanistan. AMERICAN women, children are going to be at the mercy of murderous muslims. and he laughs about it. They have put americans at risk of terrorism, disease and crime with their open border policy, ruined our standing in the world, they have caused our allies to distrust us, caused afghanis to distrust us and this will have repercussions for years. The Biden Regime is even putting roadblocks in the way of americans airlifting these folk OUT OF HARMS way and all y'all want to do is to distract us from these issues with fake news.

You mistake him for Cuomo...no one is dying in Florida we have treatment for covid and a vaccine....
Must be satire?
220+ people per day are dying of Covid. Unless you're just in total denial about these stats..and think they're totally inflated--you have to admit Florida has a problem~

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Joe Bonehead throws open the southern border to infected, criminal aliens and he is abandoning americans in Afghanistan. AMERICAN women, children are going to be at the mercy of murderous muslims. and he laughs about it. They have put americans at risk of terrorism, disease and crime with their open border policy, ruined our standing in the world, they have caused our allies to distrust us, caused afghanis to distrust us and this will have repercussions for years. The Biden Regime is even putting roadblocks in the way of americans airlifting these folk OUT OF HARMS way and all y'all want to do is to distract us from these issues with fake news.
Now that is some world class trolling! Off topic...streaming every bumper sticker point together in a point-by-point primer of the position of the moment.

Way to push the narrative--any original thoughts you might want to add? maybe as to how they're faking all those bodies?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Those spread necks in Florida don't believe in vaccines. That's why they are the worst state for hospitalizations. Florida logs more COVID deaths than ever before You are clueless.
Actually you are wrong again...its the black and Hispanics that are behind in vaccines....and you don't know what a Florida log is so just shut up fool....you are the perfect tool for fake news....

Actually you are wrong again...its the black and Hispanics that are behind in vaccines....and you don't know what a Florida log is so just shut up fool....you are the perfect tool for fake news....
The only fake news here is your own. You certainly aren't going to produce any intelligent arguments or links proving me wrong. Why would I shut up? I own your ass. You haven't got shit for arguing points. Just your own pissed off rant coming straight out of your ass.

Now that is some world class trolling! Off topic
Just reminding you what is really going on in the world and from what you guys are trying to divert our attention from...theABJECT EPIC FAILURE OF THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT> THIS would NOT be happening under President Trump. The trolling is yours bud. and we know what you're doing.

but let me just remind you. This topic about florida covid cases going wild is a flat out lie. It is not happening. There are no creamatoriums/funeral homes with bodies piled to the ceiling. There are no at capacity hospitals and there are no monumental covid deaths. PERIOD.

The only fake news here is your own. You certainly aren't going to produce any intelligent arguments or links proving me wrong. Why would I shut up? I own your ass. You haven't got shit for arguing points. Just your own pissed off rant coming straight out of your ass.
The link proving that blacks and Hispanics have lower vaccination rates has been posted on threads here all month....find it yourself....

Those spread necks in Florida don't believe in vaccines. That's why they are the worst state for hospitalizations. Florida logs more COVID deaths than ever before You are clueless.
With all the illegals coming into this country unvaccinated and untested for COVID, and not a peep
from the administration, how can anyone dog the Floridians?
When the 800 pound gorilla in the room is addressed, then a conversation can begin with Florida.

Odd that none of these folks want to talk about Kentucky, with a higher per capita number of infections per 100k than Florida, or California with one of the highest R values in the country and is seeing cases climb in a parabolic fashion at this point, while Florida is falling in both of those categories.

Although those states have Dem Governors, which is the primary reason. And, of course, people are simply too lazy to bother to look at any of this.

Florida is falling, CA is skyrocketing, just in time for that recall, and after all the shit Newsome dragged them through. If the Dems were looking in the right place they'd be a helluva lot more worried about Newsome than DeSantis at this point in time.

Just reminding you what is really going on in the world and from what you guys are trying to divert our attention from...theABJECT EPIC FAILURE OF THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT> THIS would NOT be happening under President Trump. The trolling is yours bud. and we know what you're doing.

but let me just remind you. This topic about florida covid cases going wild is a flat out lie. It is not happening. There are no creamatoriums/funeral homes with bodies piled to the ceiling. There are no at capacity hospitals and there are no monumental covid deaths. PERIOD.
Prove it dufus~ Or is this the birth of yet another conspiracy? All those bodies..that thousands of people have seen, who all have grieving relatives..that's all fake?
Do you not know that most people do not give a shit about Biden's positions or record..he's just another puke in a long line of pukes. He's better than Trump.
But no one is going to fake thousands of deaths for a few poll points. Check your partisan hackery..might be time to trim it a little?

I'll bite though..how do you think Trump..who was powerless to do jack during the first waves...would stop the virus from doing its thing?

Last edited:

They are number one in hospitalizations. But please, do continue with your magical thinking; Florida logs more COVID deaths than ever before

By the way, what does Joe Biden have to do with the failures of Ron DeSantis? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, stop making a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
With all the illegals coming into this country unvaccinated and untested for COVID, and not a peep
When the 800 pound gorilla in the room is addressed, then a conversation can begin with Florida.
You trot that out like an article of faith...but there is a lot of doubt that it's happening just as you're claiming it is. Before you bother..I know it's Snopes--but not hard to verify. It seems that there is a strong movement to conflate illegal immigration and Covid--some would say to distract from the failure of the red, urban states to do the right thing.

You trot that out like an article of faith...but there is a lot of doubt that it's happening just as you're claiming it is. Before you bother..I know it's Snopes--but not hard to verify. It seems that there is a strong movement to conflate immigration and Covid--some would say to distract from the failure of the red, urban states to do the right thing.

Even your "irrefutable source" says it's undetermined. :dunno:
I'll stick with my comment, but thanks

Too bad you can't produce a documented link proving your point.

Odd that none of these folks want to talk about Kentucky, with a higher per capita number of infections per 100k than Florida, or California with one of the highest R values in the country and is seeing cases climb in a parabolic fashion at this point, while Florida is falling in both of those categories.

Although those states have Dem Governors, which is the primary reason. And, of course, people are simply too lazy to bother to look at any of this.

Florida is falling, CA is skyrocketing, just in time for that recall, and after all the shit Newsome dragged them through. If the Dems were looking in the right place they'd be a helluva lot more worried about Newsome than DeSantis at this point in time.
I thought the thread was about Florida? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back