Florida COVID cases going wild!

Lesh deaths of those 40 and under
Are your fingers broken?

Or are you just too stupid to make yourself understood...

What are you asking for?

If you want proof that the average age of covid patients is now in the mid forties...say so

Last edited:
They`ll lie about bringing in Covid from Mexico while giving a pass to the 700,000 unmasked biker trash in Sturgis this weekend. Hmmm.

They`ll lie about bringing in Covid from Mexico while giving a pass to the 700,000 unmasked biker trash in Sturgis this weekend. Hmmm.
And tens of millions of Trumpers who refuse vaccinations

Then maybe the solution is for Florida to just shut down. After all, they did very well with their policies and had no problem until tourism season came about, and we didn't have a vaccine yet.

Lesh wooooopeeeddeee do --200!!!!! WOW!! WOW.......Florida has a high senior citizens- on the verge of death rate--
Yes, note that #1 C-19 Nassau County is just below Atlanta and Wuhan has the same general latitude as Atlanta. The commie virus targets the elderly, then targets obesity: it would have to go Atlanta for obesity were it not for elderly in Nassau. The Chinese would have already investigated these American things hours after they buried the bodies of the Mojiang miners who died of “pneumonia.”

Then maybe the solution is for Florida to just shut down. After all, they did very well with their policies and had no problem until tourism season came about, and we didn't have a vaccine yet.
Yes, shutdown, because Delta is expected to peak within 4-5 weeks, vaccines have waning efficacy though booster is sufficient. Not a long time under the circumstances.

Yes, shutdown, because Delta is expected to peak within 4-5 weeks, vaccines have waning efficacy though booster is sufficient. Not a long time under the circumstances.

No booster for me. My second shot was in June. I don't need a booster. Besides, if after the shot I still have to wear a mask, I lost interest in these vaccines.

Forum List

Back