Florida COVID cases going wild!

I thought the thread was about Florida? :auiqs.jpg:

I provided plenty of data about Florida, such as the fact that the R value is falling and cases per 100k in falling.

Maybe you missed that.

I mean, of course you did, but there it is again for you.

I provided plenty of data about Florida, such as the fact that the R value is falling and cases per 100k in falling.

Maybe you missed that.

Could ya post a link citing those numbers..because I'm getting some very different numbers--bearing in mind that Florida..the State people..stopped officially taking data in March.

Maybe you missed that.

I went through your posts. You've provided no data. Florida is still number one. By the way, I provided links proving my argument. You got yours out of thin air.

Miami, etc... are flush will millionaires and billionaires who would rather dine over a $200.00 steak while they are alive than wear a mask until they die.
Most of them have been working 24/7 for over 30 years and they want to go out with a bang.

The answer is no. He can't.

Actually, yes I very easily can, as I have done numerous times in other theads already, dumbass.

I have been on this forum for 6 years and not once, as in never, have I cited data I could not provide a resource to substantiate.

Could ya post a link citing those numbers..because I'm getting some very different numbers--bearing in mind that Florida..the State people..stopped officially taking data in March.

Check the trend data on the Mayo site. Average daily cases per 100k people.

Snip-it_1629943773931.jpg

Actually, yes I very easily can, as I have done numerous times in other theads already, dumbass.

I have been on this forum for 6 years and not once, as in never, have I cited data I could not provide a resource to substantiate.

Thanks for the link..you do know that the model exhibited is basically a wild ass guess, right? It's honest and admits that factored into their data is "their best estimate"

Now I took that model and ran it against the cases diagnosed..as a predictive model. There's some corresponding data swings, in some dates...not so much in others.
In truth, Covid infection reporting..that's based on anything other than positive tests....is too anecdotal to be of much use.

In short, an interesting model..but pretty much useless to somehow back a claim that it's getting better in Florida, even as the bodies stack up and the cases climb~

Thanks for the link..you do know that the model exhibited is basically a wild ass guess, right? It's honest and admits that factored into their data is "their best estimate"

Now I took that model and ran it against the cases diagnosed..as a predictive model. There's some corresponding data swings, in some dates...not so much in others.
In truth, Covid infection reporting..that's based on anything other than positive tests....is too anecdotal to be of much use.

In short, an interesting model..but pretty much useless to somehow back a claim that it's getting better in Florida, even as the bodies stack up and the cases climb~

See my last post to you, re: your Mayo Clinic link

I did..see reply. Looks like I found your link for you...LOL! I think you hang way too much...on a few rays of..if you squint..might be sunshine.

Could be, but I doubt it. It's been trending in this direction for a while on the original source, which I mentioned on this site at least 10 days ago.

I realize those models can be seen as a crapshoot, however they take into account a host of data, have been remarkably predictive, are put together by a fairly reputable team and is one site I started following because I noticed that epidemiologists and statistical minded people of various political stripes were citing it on other sites. YMMV, of course.

Miami, etc... are flush will millionaires and billionaires who would rather dine over a $200.00 steak while they are alive than wear a mask until they die.
Most of them have been working 24/7 for over 30 years and they want to go out with a bang.
The drug trade, brings in a lot of money to Miami??

I'll bite though..how do you think Trump..who was powerless to do jack during the first waves...would stop the virus from doing its thing?

A President cannot control a microorganism. Biden can't, Trump can't, no President can. However, the BP estimates that by the end of this year, we will have over 2 million additional illegal immigrants in this country, some groups testing higher than a 14% infection rate, and those are only the ones we caught and tested.

He's fudging his numbers.....??? :)
Naw...just using a different ranking metric. May well be different today...remember, these stats are never 'real time' there is always lag..and sometimes several data streams lagging at different rates. It is as much art as science

Forum List

Back