Florida COVID cases going wild!

:auiqs.jpg:Dude, those are predictions. I posted factual information in real time as the amount of infected surpassing all other states. Florida is number one in covid cases - Google Search

You aren't providing data relative to reality. I am. That's the difference. Predictions are predictions. Raw numbers is what matters.

Even your own link shows a peak in the 7 day MA on August 16 followed by a downtrend, FFS.

Good grief. Stop wasting my time.

Sure I do. Just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. Very little difference between theirs and the Democrat party. Search their opinions on presidential candidates on the Republican and Democrat side and note the major differences. They hate conservatives and love Democrats.

If Satan comes for your soul, he will not be breathing fire, have a tail with an arrow end, all red skin with horns on top of his head telling you what he's there for. He will look very meek, very well dressed, not able to detect him from any other human being, and in fact, very intelligent.

By the time they tell you we are a Communist country, we will have been one for many years before.
As the other poster said. You have no idea what Communism is...

That's not a recipe for a counter argument. That's an admission that you have no argument. Total fail. Get back down into your hole.

you keep pushing a lie..that's all there is to it. Covid is not the problem. The Vaccine is the problem. It's not about health, it's about control. When you figure it out, it may well be too late for you.

now how do you know that? You can say any number you like and it doesn't make it so.
Umm...data?

1629977327185.png

Yes, we know.

The Afghanistan disaster is all Trump's fault even though he hasn't been in the White House in over seven months.
Inflation was caused by Trump even though very little to no inflation the entire time he served.
The border is Trump's fault as he made things more difficult in other countries.
The California wildfires (which continue today) was Trump's fault for not taking drastic global warming measures.
Covid outbreak today is Trump's fault because he didn't promote the vaccine enough.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
Finally, you get most of it right....
1) You tried the same shit with Obama and GFC even though it happened under Bush's watch, your friends tried to blame Obama. Trump made the deal with the Taliban, Biden is seeing it out.
2) Inflation has been low long before Trump came to power.
3) The border has been a problem for the past 40 years under both parties.
4) Trump doesn't give a fuck about global warming. None of you neocon nimrods do. It's all about 'me, me, me", which is why the US is seen as one of the most selfish countries in the world.
5) You are on the money on the last one...know you are being sarcastic, but that doesn't make you any less right.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
you keep pushing a lie..that's all there is to it. Covid is not the problem. The Vaccine is the problem. It's not about health, it's about control. When you figure it out, it may well be too late for you.
Great. All this board needs is another white trash, inbred, uneducated Deplorable. Conspiracy theories are in another folder on the board. Go there. Have a ball...

1) You tried the same shit with Obama and GFC even though it happened under Bush's watch, your friends tried to blame Obama. Trump made the deal with the Taliban, Biden is seeing it out.
2) Inflation has been low long before Trump came to power.
3) The border has been a problem for the past 40 years under both parties.
4) Trump doesn't give a fuck about global warming. None of you neocon nimrods do. It's all about 'me, me, me", which is why the US is seen as one of the most selfish countries in the world.
5) You are on the money on the last one...know you are being sarcastic, but that doesn't make you any less right.

No new President is under any obligation to honor another Presidents plans. The moron reversed all of Trump's great policies that had our border under control. He killed the Keystone. He stopped the wall and now we have to pay the contract even though it's not built, and pay the security to guard all the material to build the wall. He reversed Trump's policies where only real girls could compete in female athletics in school. Now weirdos in dresses will be taking those trophies and potential college scholarships rightfully deserved by real girls.

The reason our country is in such a mess is because Dementia reversed most every great thing Trump did, so don't use that commie strategy of trying to blame Trump for Dementia's fuck ups that now cost 12 American solders lives.

Trump's plan included actions based on situations on the ground. That's it. He would have never allowed anything like this to happen; not even close. Trump put his foot down with the Taliban. He told the Taliban if one American got hurt or killed, it would be the worst day of their lives and they knew it. Now they are pushing Dementia to see how far they can go, and laughing about it all the way. China too is watching carefully how idiots voted for a such a pushover.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ray it is only the little guy that has made america great. Only those people. Not the wealthy.

Yea...and horse dewormer...
Yes, Dipshit, horse wormer as well as an anti-malarial, Dipshit. Your ego gets screwed with the following report. Giving your funky ass a pop-quiz in front of the other readers is what should happen:

May 2020 France

If you're going for a vacation, your best choice is to not go.

I needed to get away.

I went to Hawaii.

I highly recommend Hawaii for a vacation. It's much safer than Florida.
Yes. We see privileged white people get shot there by "people" from another state.

They seem to have high levels of melanin, which they worship, but also makes them unaccountable for their crimes

Yes, Dipshit, horse wormer as well as an anti-malarial, Dipshit. Your ego gets screwed with the following report. Giving your funky ass a pop-quiz in front of the other readers is what should happen:

May 2020 France
Did you know that the FDA removed the emergency use authorization for hyroxy?

Know why?

BECAUSE IT DOESN"T WORK

And horse dewormer??

Really?

Did you know that the FDA removed the emergency use authorization for hyroxy?

Know why?

BECAUSE IT DOESN"T WORK

And horse dewormer??

Really?
You are full of shit, and other readers will know it after having read the French study, Dipshit.

Forum List

Back